TOP 80 Meaningful Sayings On Hate | Free Hd Background Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Hate that you are looking for. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Hate. In many places, they are being used which came from the people who also consisted the same feelings as us. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Hate that is full of positivity. From different sources of the internet, all these Hate quotes have been collected only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 80 quotes about Hate with images anytime anywhere. Adding these Hate quotes for pictures to your message will surely add some weight, you’ll know. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. You will find your desired quotes about Hate here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. Choose whatever you are looking for. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Hate quotes without hesitation. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Hate from here. Share and download quotes with pictures about Hate that are perfect for you. We have created this Hate quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Creative Sayings Images About Hate
1. “It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.” – Confucius
2. “From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate.” – Socrates
3. “Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat.” – Henry Emerson Fosdick
4. “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.” – Will Smith
5. “Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn’t that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you.” – Marilyn Monroe
6. “Hate must make a man productive. Otherwise one might as well love.” – Karl Kraus
7. “All men kill the thing they hate, too, unless, of course, it kills them first.” – James Thurber
8. “Hate cages all the good things about you.” – Terri Guillemets
9. “The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.” – Eldridge Cleaver
10. “Hate is like water in a dry gulch. The longer it runs, the deeper it digs.” – Ken Alstad
11. “Hate destroys the very structure of the personality of the hater…. when you start hating anybody, it destroys the very center of your creative response to life and the universe; so love everybody.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
12. “We hate some persons because we do not know them; and will not know them because we hate them.” – Charles Caleb Colton
13. “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn’t part of ourselves doesn’t disturb us.” – Hermann Hesse
14. “I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain.” – James Baldwin
15. “I think that hate is a thing, a feeling, that can only exist where there is no understanding.” – Tennessee Williams
16. “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
17. “No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” – Nelson Mandela
18. “That feelings of love and hate make rational judgments impossible in public affairs, as in private affairs, we can clearly enough see in others, though not so clearly in ourselves.” – Herbert Spencer
19. “Hate is like a swordfish, working through water invisibly and then you see it coming with blood along its blade, but transparency disarms it.” – Pablo Neruda
20. “Life appears to me too short to be spent in nursing animosity or registering wrongs.” – Charlotte Bronte
Short Sayings Pictures On Hate
21. “Hatred is a cold fire, and it gives no warmth.” – Laurell K. Hamilton
22. “Blunted unto goodness is the heart which anger never stirreth, but that which hatred swelleth, is keen to carve out evil.” – Martin Farquhar Tupper
23. “The worst enemy is one whose doctrines are founded in hate and are thus beyond debate.” – Tobsha Learner
24. “Hatred is like fire–it makes even light rubbish deadly.” – George Elliot
25. “It is easier to hate those we love, than love those whom we have hated.” – Norman MacDonald Maxims
26. “Hate is the consequence of fear; we fear something before we hate; a child who fears noises becomes the man who hates them.” – Cyril Connolly
27. “We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another.” – Jonathan Swift
28. “You never really hate anyone as much as someone you cared about once.” – Cassandra Clare
29. “Hate is a bottomless cup; I will pour and pour.” – Euripedes
30. “Others may hate you. But those who hate you don’t win, unless you hate them. And then, you destroy yourself.” – Richard Nixon
Motivating Sayings Images About Hate
31. “Dislike what deserves it, but never hate: for that is of the nature of malice; which is almost ever to persons, not things, and is one of the blackest qualities sin begets in the soul.” – Willliam Penn
32. “Hate always sells well, but for repeat trade and the long pull happiness is sounder merchandise.” – Robert A. Heinlein
33. “Those who hate most fervently must have once loved deeply; those who want to deny the world must have once embraced what they now set on fire.” – Kurt Tucholsky
34. “Hate is always a clash between our spirit and someone else’s body.” – Cesar Pavese
35. “Hate is a lack of imagination.” – Graham Greene
36. “Hatreds are the cinders of affection.” – Sir Walter Ralegh
37. “Hate is not a good counselor.” – Victoria Wolff
38. “Hatred is the atmosphere of hell.” – Martin Farquhar Tupper
39. “Hate misleads, fear distorts and love blinds.” – Tim Lebbon
40. “Hatred unlocks no doors in heaven.” – William F. Devault
Best Sayings Images About Hate
41. “Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure; Men love in haste, but they detest at leisure.” – Lord Byron
42. “Hatred makes us all ugly.” – Laurell K. Hamilton
43. “When we don’t know who to hate, we hate ourselves.” – Chuck Palahniuk
44. “You lose a lot of time, hating people.” – Marian Anderson
45. “Hate brings to men wars and fear!” – Gertrude Buckingham
46. “Hatred is one long wait.” – Ren Maran
47. “Hatred is self-punishment.” – Hosea Ballou
48. “Hate less, live longer.” – Terri Guillemets
49. “Hatred bounces.” – E. E. Cummings
50. “It is not violence that best overcomes hate — nor vengeance that most certainly heals injury.” – Charlotte Bronte
Aesthetic Sayings Pictures About Hate
51. “Love me or hate me, both are in my favour. If you love me, I’ll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I’ll always be in your mind.” – William Shakespeare
52. “If you have been hated, you have also been loved.” – Henry James
53. “Love those that hate you, but to love those one hates is impossible.” – Leo Tolstoy
54. “If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.” – C. JoyBell C.
55. “Our hate is not hurting them at all, but our hate is turning our days and night into a hellish turmoil.” – Dale Carnegie
56. “Hate is a prolonged form of suicide.” – Douglas V. Steere
57. “There is no hate without fear. Hate is crystallized fear, fear’s dividend, fear objectivized. We hate what we fear and so where hate is, fear is lurking.” – Cyril Connolly
58. “Realise how careful one must be with hate – For you become what you hate too much.” – Lawrence Durrell
59. “Always remember, others may hate you. Those who hate you don’t win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.” – Richard Nixon
60. “If you start to hate you can never stop. You can burn yourself from the inside. To retain one’s personality, to survive, simply to keep common sense, one has to kill hatred, immediately.” – Irina Ratushinskaya
61. “Hatred and bitterness can never cure the disease of fear; only love can do that. Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
62. “If you harbor hatred or ill feelings toward (a) person, the feeling does not hurt the enemy. It only harms your own peace of mind and eventually your own health.” – Dalai Lama
63. “Hate burns its preserver.” – Swahili Proverb
64. “Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King
65. “Hate is a fear, and fear is rot / That cankers root and fruit alike / Fight cleanly then, hate not, fear not / Strike with no madness when you strike.” – Robert Graves
66. “Hate will arise for you to despise / Hate is laughing at your fate / Love is beautiful and it is potent / Love inhibits the inhabitant of love / Love is the permanent state / Hate is for the late freight.” – Scott Summers
67. “Hate’s goin’ round / Breaking many hearts / Breaking many hearts / Before it’s gone too far.” – Wynn
68. “Hate in the world’s hand / Can carve and set its seal / Like the strong blast of sand / Which cuts into steel.” – Elinor Morton Wylie
69. “I have seen how the finger of hate / Can mar and mould / Faces burned passionate / And frozen cold.” – Elinor Morton Wylie
70. “People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” – Susan Ratcliffe
Short Sayings Pictures On Hate
71. “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn’t part of ourselves doesn’t disturb us.” – Susan Ratcliffe
72. “In time we hate that which we often fear.” – Susan Ratcliffe
73. “Don’t hate the player, hate the game.” – Teren Jones
74. “Hate to say goodbye, goodbye / Hate to see the end, the end / ‘Cause it’s been so long since I’ve made a friend like you.” – Zooey Clare Deschanel
75. “Hate no one; hate their vices, not themselves.” – Lloyd Albert Johnson
76. “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” – Lloyd Albert Johnson
77. “One of the reasons why people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain.” – Gary Guthrie
78. “Hate me for what I am and not for what you want me to be.” – Jamie Spaniolo
79. “I hate you when you’re gone, I hate you turn me on / I hate the way I need you when I don’t know where you are / I love it even more when I find you on the floor / I know you think you hate me but I will always hate you more.” – Martin H. Frederiksen
80. “We violently hate those whom we have greatly offended.” – Daniel Weis
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.