TOP 45 Best Sayings On Harvard | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Harvard that you are looking for. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Harvard. In many places, they are being used which came from the people who also consisted the same feelings as us. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Harvard that is full of positivity. From different sources of the internet, all these Harvard quotes have been collected only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 45 quotes about Harvard with images anytime anywhere. Adding these Harvard quotes for pictures to your message will surely add some weight, you’ll know. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. You will find your desired quotes about Harvard here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. Choose whatever you are looking for. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Harvard quotes without hesitation. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Harvard from here. Share and download quotes with pictures about Harvard that are perfect for you. We have created this Harvard quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Wise Quotes Pictures About Harvard
1. “Everyone praises Harvard ‘for the students.’ But what makes Harvard’s students so great is that they are, in many ways, a cross-section of the larger world. They are normal people who happen to be excellent, and this sets them apart. People who go to Yale go because they want to attend Yale. People who go to Harvard go because they can.” – Alexandra Petri
2. “I went into Harvard one way and came out a different person… It’s the air at Harvard; it’s like a Renaissance court.” – Erich Segal
3. “There’s a rule they don’t teach you at the Harvard Business School. It is, if anything is worth doing, it’s worth doing to excess.” – Edwin H. Land
4. “I am obliged to confess I should sooner live in a society governed by the first two thousand names in the Boston telephone directory than in a society governed by the two thousand faculty members of Harvard University.” – William F. Buckley, Jr.
5. “I can always tell if someone’s from Harvard because they trot out their vitae. I would die at Harvard.” – Junot Diaz
6. “If Moses had gone to Harvard Law School and spent three years working on the Hill, he would have written the Ten Commandments with three exceptions and a saving clause.” – Charles Morgan
7. “What’s a good metaphor for a Harvard student? A talking, gold-plated pile of manure, wearing a fleece.” – David Fahrenthold
8. “Harvard was an extraordinary window on the world.” – Pierre Trudeau
9. “A Harvard education consists of what you learn at Harvard while you are not studying.” – James Bryant Conant
10. “Harvard University, according to the directory of the American Society of Colleges and Universities, is a ‘type of weevil.'” – Dave Barry
Top Sayings Pictures On Harvard
11. “I’d say Harvard graduates leave here with a sense of the possible and the limit – and a sense that there are no limits to what humans can do and that you can always be pushing, whatever limit you think might be there.” – Drew Gilpin Faust
12. “At Harvard, you don’t major. You concentrate.” – Gram Parsons
13. “Would physics at Geneva be as good as physics at Harvard? I think not. Rome? I think not. In Britain, I don’t think there is one place, neither Cambridge nor Oxford, which can compare with Harvard.” – Sheldon Lee Glashow
14. “Four years was enough of Harvard. I still had a lot to learn, but had been given the liberating notion that now I could teach myself.” – John Updike
15. “I’m not the woman president of Harvard, I’m the president of Harvard.” – Drew Gilpin Faust
16. “You are sadly mistaken if you view a Harvard education as primarily a gold-edged certificate to success.” – John U. Munro
17. “Harvard makes mistakes too, you know. Kissinger taught there.” – Woody Allen
18. “Here [at Harvard], if we are doing our job, you will be led to an intellectual abyss.” – Raphael Demos
19. “I want to make as much of a contribution as I can, to Harvard, to higher education and hopefully, to education around the world.” – Jim Breyer
20. “I know of no title that I deem more honorable than that of Professor of the Harvard Law School.” – Felix Frankfurter
Legendary Quotes Pictures On Harvard
21. “At Harvard, people like to impart the idea that you are a mover and shaker.” – Alexandra Petri
22. “In truth, I did enjoy the benefits of a Harvard connection.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
23. “That said, there are a few clear factors that determine the potential of a university to reach the highest levels of excellence. In the case of Harvard University, it was true that by the time of its tercentenary (300th anniversary of its founding) in 1936, Harvard had already achieved a reputation as a world-class institution. Harvard did not have the stature that it does today.” – Henry Rosovsky
24. “I too turned to Webster’s Dictionary and it defined Harvard University as a season for gathering crops.” – Andy Samberg
25. “I’m an ambitious person, and Harvard makes me feel successful, just having gotten in here. That’s the ugly side of why I’m proud of being at Harvard Law School. Another reason is because there’s a spirit of serious intellectual endeavor here.” – Scott Turow
26. “The Harvard Law states: Under controlled conditions of light, temperature, humidity, and nutrition, the organism will do as it damn well pleases.” – Larry Wall
27. “It might be said now that I have the best of both worlds. A Harvard education and a Yale degree.” – John F. Kennedy
28. “Harvard is the home of American ideas.” – P. J. O’Rourke
29. “I picked Harvard because it was in a big city, and a lot of girls’ schools were nearby. And I liked President Kennedy, who went to Harvard.” – Jack Canfield
30. “If you’re last in your class at Harvard, it doesn’t feel like you’re a good student, even though you really are. It’s not smart for everyone to want to go to a great school.” – Malcolm Gladwell
31. “I teach at Harvard that the world and the heavens, and the stars are all real, but not so damned real, you see.” – Josiah Royce
32. “A rich poet from Harvard has no sense in his mind, except the aesthetic.” – Beatrice Wood
33. “We’ve all started lifelong friendships here, and some of us even families. That’s why I’m so grateful to this place. Thanks, Harvard.” – Mark Zuckerberg
34. “Not even a Harvard School of Business can make greed into a science.” – W.E.B. Du Bois
35. “Part of being a big winner is the ability to be a big loser. There is no paradox involved. It is a distinctly Harvard thing to be able to turn any defeat into victory.” – Erich Segal
36. “Every Harvard class should have one Democrat to rescue it from oblivion” – Will Rogers
37. “Harvard produces leaders. People with Harvard degrees go on to become administrators in high-level positions in state educational departments and in public schools around the country.” – Christina Hoff Sommers
38. “Harvard was a kind of luxurious afternoon.” – Lincoln Kirstein
39. “The truth of the matter is, you die, all you do is die, and yet you live, yes you live, and that’s no Harvard lie.” – Jack Kerouac
40. “The only thing I ever learned was that some people are lucky and other people aren’t and not even a graduate of the Harvard Business School can say why.” – Kurt Vonnegut
Deep Quotes Pictures On Harvard
41. “I don’t believe I’ll ever get credit for anything I do in foreign affairs, no matter how successful it is, because I didn’t go to Harvard.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
42. “We’re doomed to repeat the past no matter what. That’s what it is to be alive. It’s pretty dense kids who haven’t figured that out by the time they’re ten…. Most kids can’t afford to go to Harvard and be misinformed.” – Kurt Vonnegut
43. “If I am not elected, I imagine that I will ask Harvard to let me back.” – Michael Ignatieff
44. “Harvard has now de facto become a Chinese outpost.” – Thorsten J. Pattberg
45. “A whale ship was my Yale College and my Harvard.” – Herman Melville
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.