TOP 50 Motivational Sayings On Happy Monday | Free Hd Background Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Happy Monday that you are looking for. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Happy Monday. In many places, they are being used which came from the people who also consisted the same feelings as us. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Happy Monday that is full of positivity. From different sources of the internet, all these Happy Monday quotes have been collected only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 50 quotes about Happy Monday with images anytime anywhere. Adding these Happy Monday quotes for pictures to your message will surely add some weight, you’ll know. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. You will find your desired quotes about Happy Monday here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. Choose whatever you are looking for. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Happy Monday quotes without hesitation. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Happy Monday from here. Share and download quotes with pictures about Happy Monday that are perfect for you. We have created this Happy Monday quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Notable Quotes Images About Happy Monday
1. “This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen.” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
2. “A vision without a strategy remains an illusion.” – Lee Bolman
37. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises; and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” – Charles Dickens
38. “Mindful Monday Humans, May your coffee kick in before reality does.” – Napz Cherub Pellazo
39. “Mondays are a lot like getting fat. They make you feel sad, sometimes angry and there is not much scope for liking either fat or Mondays for any reason.” – Garry Moll
40. “This has been such a Monday! I wish I stayed in bed, and I wish that yesterday had never happened.” – Lisa Mantchev
Great Sayings Images About Happy Monday
41. “Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it. Have a Great Monday!” – Groucho Marx
42. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
43. “Today you are you! That is truer than true!” – Dr. Seuss
44. “You want to know what living life to the fullest actually is? It’s waking up on a Monday morning with no complaints.” – Bernajoy Vaal
45. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.” – Germany Kent
46. “You don’t want to have to come into work on Monday already apologizing. I try to save my apologies for what I’ve done later in the week.” – Ike Barinholtz
47. “I’ve come to the conclusion that Mondays last 50% longer than the other days.” – Turtle Dundee
48. “If only one of the presidential candidates would make it part of his platform to do something about making Monday part of the weekend. I think he would get a lot of votes.” – Thomas Wayne
49. “Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7 of your life.” – Steven Wright
50. “Wake up on monday and start your day with a lot of awesomeness and you will get happiness back.” – Jim Butcher
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.