16+ Awesome Quotes From H. P. Lovecraft | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
You are in the right place if you were looking for quotes and images with valuable words by the famous wise H P Lovecraft. These popular H P Lovecraft quotes may have been read by you. These quotes express our reflection because the people who wrote these are also like us and consist the same feelings as we do. After reading you will understand that their thoughts are quite as same as ours because they are also human and just like us. There are almost no differences between their perspective of seeing life and ours. So, what are you thinking? Be comfortable and learn from their thoughts, how a famous person can share the same feeling as us. These quotes and images by H P Lovecraft are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. We are here to serve you with these H P Lovecraft sayings gathered from the internet for you only.
Get your perfect match out of more than 16 quotes by H P Lovecraft with images and make your life better. Explore through the best picture quotes by H P Lovecraft. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary H P Lovecraft quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Share your inner thought with your desired person by choosing any of these thoughts which match the best. These beautiful pictures with quotes by H P Lovecraft are completely free to share. If you like you can use these H P Lovecraft quotes for pictures on the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or anywhere. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures by H P Lovecraft for you. Go on and share that you care, with these precious H P Lovecraft quotes images and be a hero.
Top Quotes Pictures By H. P. Lovecraft
1. “As human beings, our only sensible scale of values is one based on lessening the agony of existence.”
2. “Blue, green, grey, white, or black; smooth, ruffled, or mountainous; that ocean is not silent.”
3. “Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity.”
4. “Fear is our deepest and strongest emotion, and the one which best lends itself to the creation of nature-defying illusions.”
5. “I could not write about ‘ordinary people’ because I am not in the least interested in them.”
6. “Imagination is a very potent thing, and in the uneducated often usurps the place of genuine experience.”
7. “It is a mistake to fancy that horror is associated inextricably with darkness, silence, and solitude.”
8. “It is only the inferior thinker who hastens to explain the singular and the complex by the primitive shortcut of supernaturalism.”
9. “No new horror can be more terrible than the daily torture of the commonplace.”
10. “Ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of Time.”
Motivating Sayings Images From H. P. Lovecraft
11. “The ‘punch’ of a truly weird tale is simply some violation or transcending of fixed cosmic law, an imaginative escape from palling reality, hence, phenomena rather than persons are the logical ‘heroes.'”
12. “The basis of all true cosmic horror is violation of the order of nature, and the profoundest violations are always the least concrete and describable.”
13. “The cat is cryptic, and close to strange things which men cannot see.”
14. “The monotony of a long heroic poem may often be pleasantly relieved by judicious interruptions in the perfect successions of rhymes, just as the metre may sometimes be adorned with occasional triplets and Alexandrines.”
15. “The most merciful thing in the world, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.”
16. “The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.”
17. “To me there is nothing more fraught with mystery & terror than a remote Massachusetts farmhouse against a lonely hill. Where else could an outbreak like the Salem witchcraft have occurred?”
Suggested For You:
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share. Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions. I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.