TOP 60 Revolutionary Sayings On Guru | Free Hd Background Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Guru that you are looking for. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Guru. In many places, they are being used which came from the people who also consisted the same feelings as us. They come from many of whom are considered as legends, our idols, celebrities, whose life, work of life, way of looking at life, often inspire us. They belong to the same perspective of observing life as we do. Why are you making late? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Guru that are also found to be the truest and wisest. We are here to serve you with these Guru sayings gathered from the internet for you only.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 60 quotes about Guru with images anytime anywhere. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Guru quotes with suitable pictures. They were found from the various stages of our life. Almost all the needful Guru quotes have been gathered here including the most suitable images in the background. The choice is yours; you can choose any of them. These Guru quotes with appropriate images are completely free to share. You are always welcome to use these Guru quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Share and download quotes with pictures about Guru that are perfect for you. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Guru quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Legendary Sayings Pictures On Guru
1. “The Guru has to bear the disciple’s burden of sin.” – Swami Vivekananda
2. “Let no man in the world live in delusion. Without a Guru none can cross over to the other shore.” – Guru Nanak
3. “A real Guru’s initiation is beyond the divisions of sects and creeds: it is the awakening to our own inner reality which, once glimpsed, determines our further course of development and our actions in life without the enforcement of outer rules.” – Anagarika Govinda
4. “If anyone steps on your ego, instantly, he becomes your enemy. But a Guru is a friend who constantly tramples your ego.” – Sadhguru
5. “People don’t get the gurus they deserve, they get the gurus they manufacture.” – Idries Shah
6. “One does not become a guru by accident.” – James Fenton
7. “The Guru is the conveyance in which the spiritual influence is brought to you. Anyone can teach, but the spirit must be passed on by the Guru to the Shishya (disciple), and that will fructify.” – Swami Vivekananda
31. “The Guru cannot awaken you; all that he can do is to point out what is.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
32. “Guru’s grace is not designed to fulfill your plans but life’s plan for you. ” – Sadhguru
33. “When the Guru comes, O mother, joyous bliss is mine; / Boundless blessing, mystic rapture, rise within my soul. Surging music, strains of glory, fill my heart with joy; / Breaking forth in songs of gladness, praise to God within. / Comes the Guru, I have found him; joyous bliss is mine.” – Sikh Scriptures
34. “The man who gives him the benefit of the revealed canon…should be known as his guru.” – Laws of Manu
35. “To one who has the highest devotion for God, and for his Guru even as for God, to him these matters which have been declared become manifest if he is a great soul. ” – Svetashvatara Upanishad
36. “The Guru is the ladder, the dinghy, the raft by means of which one reaches God; The Guru is the lake, the ocean, the boat, the sacred place of pilgrimage, the river. Without the Guru, there can be no bhakti, no love.” – Hymns of Guru Nanak
37. “There is one God, eternal truth is his name, / Creator of all things and the all-pervading spirit. / Fearless and without hatred, timeless and formless, / Beyond birth and death, self-enlightened. / He is known by the grace of the Guru.” – Guru Nanak
38. “Who, but the True Guru, could save a sinner like me? / Guru, thou art my father and my mother, / Thou art my friend, and hast wrought my salvation.” – Hymns of Guru Ram Das
39. “The guru is just trying to help you, to bring you to a point where you can at least surrender the ego. Then a deep ecstasy will happen between you and your master. Wherever there is a ‘let-go,’ ecstasy happens— that is the law.” – Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
40. “A Guru is like a door frame through which we see God.” – Ram Das
Great Sayings Pictures About Guru
41. “If you go looking for a guru and you are not ready to find one, you will not find what you are looking for. On the other hand, when you are ready the guru will be exactly where you are at the appropriate moment.” – Ram Das
42. “At certain stages in the spiritual journey, there is a quickening of the spirit which is brought about through the grace of the guru.” – Ram Das
43. “Wherever there is the congregation of saints, there it is God’s order for me to abide.” – Guru Nanak
44. “Don’t come on like a Guru / With your mind all filled with words / A lot of folks might listen / And then you will be heard
/ But in the end you’re fooling / Yourself and that be all / Don’t come on like a Guru / No, don’t you be a fool.
” – Peter Duggan
45. “Being such person’s disciple / It is the gift of great fortune / These gurus for ages / You have made richness a great, famous story.” – Hakikur Rahman
46. “Staying right at the edge of dualism and nondualism through love is the relationship with your Guru.” – Ram Das
47. “In whosoever presence you find peace of mind, devoid of fear, only that person can be your guru.” – Ilaiyaraaja
48. “A guru is like a live road map. If you want to walk uncharted terrain, I think it is sensible to walk with a road map.” – Jaggi Vasudev
49. “I have never said that there is no need for a guru. All depends on what you call guru. He need not be in a human form.
” – Ramana Maharshi
50. “I had a Guru. He was a great saint and most merciful. I served him long – very, very long; still, he would not blow any mantra in my ears. I had a keen desire never to leave him but to stay with him and serve him and at all cost receive some instruction from him.” – Sai Baba
Short Sayings Images On Guru
51. “A true teacher would never tell you what to do. But he would give you the knowledge with which you could decide what would be best for you to do.” – Christopher Pike
52. “Let each man take the path according to his capacity, understanding, and temperament. His true guru will meet him along that path.” – Sivananda
53. “YOU are your own guru. YOU are your own soul mate. YOU are powerful. Take the reigns and drive your carriage home to love.” – Amy Leigh Mercree
54. “When surrender happens, the universe itself becomes your Guru and starts walking you to your blissful home.” – Shunya
55. “The soul your only guru reminds you that, God finally believes in you and given you everything in your hand, never misuse, you are now wiser than wisest and sensible too.” – Santosh Kumar
56. “GURU is a word that epitomizes knowledge. There is a tattva (element) of Guru in each of us. Knowingly or unknowingly, whenever we do something to benefit another, without expecting anything in return, we bring alive the Guru element within ourselves.” – Hingori
57. “Great gurus are not great writers, but great writers are great gurus!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
58. “He fills the disciple with wisdom / and sets his soul aglow, / so that one day the disciple can / reignite the flame in many more.” – Hingori
59. “The driving motivation of a spiritual teacher is to show that while the extent of human problems is understood, there is a different way of seeing life.” – Donna Goddard
60. “The Guru is one who dwells in the Light and the Light dwells in him.” – Dada J.P. Vaswani
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.