60+ Wise Quotes On Grudges | Free Hd Background Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Grudges that you are looking for. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Grudges. In many places, they are being used which came from the people who also consisted the same feelings as us. They come from many of whom are considered as legends, our idols, celebrities, whose life, work of life, way of looking at life, often inspire us. They belong to the same perspective of observing life as we do. Why are you making late? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Grudges that are also found to be the truest and wisest. We are here to serve you with these Grudges sayings gathered from the internet for you only.
No wonder you’re free to share from more than 60 quotes about Grudges with images anytime anywhere. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Grudges quotes with suitable pictures. They were found from the various stages of our life. Almost all the needful Grudges quotes have been gathered here including the most suitable images in the background. The choice is yours; you can choose any of them. These Grudges quotes with appropriate images are completely free to share. You are always welcome to use these Grudges quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Share and download quotes with pictures about Grudges that are perfect for you. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Grudges quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Great Quotes Pictures On Grudges
1. “A bitter spirit will keep you from being a better person.” – Woodrow Kroll
2. “The worst grudge is being told that you are forgiven, yet your sins are still glowing in their hearts like a burning coal.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
3. “You figure that time could heal all wounds, but some people just really hold a crazy grudge.” – Steven Adler
4. “A strong person can go through a lot of things and still not be bitter.” – Sonya Parker
5. “People often grudge others what they cannot enjoy themselves.” – Aesop
6. “Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can. Apologize when you should and let go of what you can’t change.” – Drake
7. “Life is too short to hold a grudge, also too long.” – Robert Brault
8. “The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present.” – Barbara De Angelis
9. “Anger and bitterness are two noticeable signs of being focused on self and not trusting God’s sovereignty in your life. When you believe that God causes all things to work together for good to those who belong to Him and love Him, you can respond to trials with joy instead of anger or bitterness.” – John C. Broger
10. “A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.” – Bruce Lee
Short Sayings Images About Grudges
11. “Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on.” – Criss Jami
12. “We are to find as much bitterness in weeping for sin as we ever found sweetness in committing it.” – Thomas Watson
13. “Bitterness imprisons life; love releases it.” – Harry Emerson Fosdick
14. “Anger is never without an argument, but seldom with a good one.” – Indira Gandhi
15. “If you hold back your feelings because you are afraid of getting hurt, you end up hurting anyway.” – Anonymous
16. “Grudges are often worse enemies than pain.” – Erin Forbes
17. “Carrying a grudge is difficult work that brings nothing of value. Forgive, and be free.” – Ralph Marston
18. “Grudges are like hand grenades: it is wise to release them before they destroy you.” – Barbara Johnson
19. “Grudge no expense – yield to no opposition – forget fatigue – till, by the strength of prayer and sacrifice, the spirit of love shall have overcome .” – Maria Weston Chapman
20. “Grudges are bridges with faulty spans. Falling off one is a lot more rewarding than getting stuck on the other side.” – Nora Roberts
Great Quotes Images On Grudges
21. “Uncontrolled temper is soon dissipated on others. Resentment, bitterness, and self-pity build up inside our hearts and eat away at our spiritual lives like a slowly spreading cancer.” – Jerry Bridges
22. “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.” – Buddha
23. “To carry a grudge is like being stung to death by one bee.” – William H. Walton
24. “There is enough heartache and sorrow in this life without our adding to it through our own stubbornness, bitterness, and resentment.” – Dieter F. Uchtdorf
25. “Carrying a grudge is a heavy burden. As you forgive, you will feel the joy of being forgiven.” – Henry B. Eyring
26. “A life lived without forgiveness is a prison.” – William Arthur Ward
27. “Grudges seldom hurt anyone except the one bearing them.” – Sherrilyn Kenyon
28. “When the root is bitterness, imagine what the fruit might be.” – Woodrow Kroll
29. “The knowledge of the past stays with us. To let go is to release the images and conditions, the grudges and fears, the clingings and disappointments of the past that bind our spirit.” – Jack Kornfield
30. “He never did rid himself of the feeling that he had been denied his rightful place. It kept him from being good-natured, and made him unwilling to forget grudges.” – Warren Eyster
Top Quotes Pictures On Grudges
31. “There’s no time to hold grudges when you’ve seen how fragile things can really be.” – Allison Winn Scotch
32. “Life is too short for long-term grudges.” – Elon Musk
33. “The truth is unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” – Steve Maraboli
34. “When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.” – Catherine Ponder
35. “Without forgiveness, life is governed by an endless cycle of resentment and retaliation.” – Roberto Assagioli
36. “Resentment is one burden that is incompatible with your success. Always be the first to forgive, and forgive yourself first always.” – Dan Zadra
37. “If you haven’t forgiven yourself something, how can you forgive others?” – Dolores Huerta
38. “The past is just that, past. Learn what went wrong and why. Make amends if you need to. Then drop it and move on.” – Sean Covey
39. “Envy’s memory is nothing but a row of hooks to hang up grudges on.” – John Watson Foster
40. “Keeping score of old scores and scars, getting even, and one-upping even always make you less than you are.” – Malcolm Forbes
Great Quotes Images On Grudges
41. “Any man can seek revenge; it takes a king or prince to grant a pardon.” – Arthur J. Rehrat
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.