76+ Notable Sayings About Golf | Free Hd Background Images Download
These are some famous Golf quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. See if you have heard or seen these famous sayings about Golf elsewhere. These quotes express our reflection because the people who wrote these are also like us and consist the same feelings as we do. They come from deep, as the person quoting such words has gone through or observed the same situation as us. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. There is nothing to think about anymore. Look at what other people are thinking on the same thing and imagine yourself in their shoes. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Golf full of truth and wisdom. All these Golf sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
From more than 76 quotes about Golf with images, you can share whichever suits you best. Explore through the best picture quotes about Golf. They come from the different phases of our life. These thoughtful images with Golf quotes have been gathered for you. You are permitted to share your favorite quote from here whatever you want. These powerful images with Golf quotes are completely free for sharing. All the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or any other are also permitted to share these Golf quote images. Share these images with quotes about Golf with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. For you only, all the Golf quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Legendary Quotes Images About Golf
1. “I worked as hard to perfect my golf game as any other fellow would work in his brokerage office, in his job as a mechanic in a garage, as a lawyer or as a traveling salesman.” – Walter Hagen
2. “Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose.” – Winston Churchill
3. “Golf is a good walk spoiled.” – Mark Twain.
4. “I regard golf as an expensive way of playing marbles.” – G.K. Chesterton.
5. “Golf isn’t like other sports where you can take a player out if he’s having a bad day. You have to play the whole game.” – Phil Blackmar.
6. “The most important shot in golf is the next one.” – Ben Hogan
7. “Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps.” – Tiger Woods
8. “If you watch a game, it’s fun. If you play at it, it’s recreation. If you work at it, it’s golf.” – Bob Hope
9. “GOLF IS A GAME IN WHICH ONE ENDEAVORS TO CONTROL A BALL WITH IMPLEMENTS ILL ADAPTED FOR THE PURPOSE.” – Woodrow Wilson
10. “Golf is so popular simply because it is the best game in the world at which to be bad.” – A.A. Milne
11. “Golf, like the measles, should be caught young, for, if postponed to riper years, the results may be serious.” – P.G. Wodehouse
12. “Golf is like a love affair. If you don’t take it seriously, it’s no fun; if you do take it seriously, it breaks your heart.” – Arthur Daley
13. “They say golf is like life, but don’t believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.” – Gardner Dickinson
14. “Golf tips are like aspirin. One may do you good, but if you swallow the whole bottle, you will be lucky to survive.” – Harvey Penick
15. “Golf is like life in a lot of ways – All the biggest wounds are self-inflicted.” – Bill Clinton
16. “Golf gives you an insight into human nature, your own as well as your opponent’s. ” – Grantland Rice
17. “Golf is not just an exercise; it’s an adventure, a romance… a Shakespeare play in which disaster and comedy are intertwined.” – Harold Segall
18. “Golf is golf. You hit the ball, you go find it. Then you hit it again. ” – Lon Hinkle
19. “Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots – but you have to play the ball where it lies.” – Bobby Jones
20. “Golf is assuredly a mystifying game. It would seem that if a person has hit a golf ball correctly a thousand times, he should be able to duplicate the performance at will. But such is certainly not the case. ” – Bobby Jones
Revolutionary Sayings Images About Golf
21. “Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented.” – Arnold Palmer
22. “Golf? is the infallible test. The man who can go into a patch of rough alone, with the knowledge that only God is watching him, and play his ball where it lies, is the man who will serve you faithfully and well.” – P.G. Wodehouse
23. “Golf is not, and never has been, a fair game.” – Jack Nicklaus
24. “Golf is about how well you accept, respond to, and score with your misses much more so than it is a game of your perfect shots.” – Dr Bob Rotella
25. “Golf is a science, the study of a lifetime, in which you can exhaust yourself but never your subject.” – David Forgan
26. “Golf is good for the soul. You get so mad at yourself you forget to hate your enemies.” – Will Rogers
27. “Golf is like a razor. You get just so sharp and then it begins to dull a little more the more you use it.” – Doug Sanders
28. “Golf isn’t a game, it’s a choice that one makes with one’s life.” – Charles Rosin
29. “Golf is the loneliest sport. You’re completely alone with every conceivable opportunity to defeat yourself. Golf brings out your assets and liabilities as a person. The longer you play, the more certain you are that a man’s performance is the outward mani” – Hale Irwin
30. “Golf is a compromise between what your ego wants you to do, what experience tells you to do, and what your nerves let you do.” – Bruce Crampton
Favorite Sayings Images On Golf
31. “Golf is a difficult game, but it’s a little easier if you trust your instincts. It’s too hard a game to try to play like someone else.” – Nancy Lopez
32. “Success golf depends less on strength of body than upon strength of mind and character.” – Arnold Palmer
33. “I get to play golf for a living. What more can you ask for, getting paid for doing what you love.” – Tiger Woods
34. “There’s no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing!” – unknown
35. “A good golfer has the determination to win and the patience to wait for the breaks.” – Gary Player
36. “Golf is not, on the whole, a game for realists. By its exactitude of measurements it invites the attention of perfectionists.” – Heywood Hale Broun
37. “It took me seventeen years to get 3,000 hits. I did it in one afternoon on the golf course.” – Hank Aaron
38. “Reverse every natural instinct and do the opposite of what you are inclined to do and you will probably come very close to having a perfect golf swing.” – Ben Hogan
39. “Aggressive play is a vital asset of the world’s greatest golfers. However, it’s even more important to the average player. Attack this game in a bold, confident, and determined way, and you’ll make a giant leap toward realizing your full potential as a player.” – Greg Norman
40. “The game has such a hold on golfers because they compete not only against an opponent, but also against the course, against par, and most surely against themselves.” – Arnold Palmer
Creative Quotes Pictures On Golf
41. “Golf is a game that is played on a five-inch course that’s the distance between your ears.” – Bobby Jones
42. “A good player who is a great putter is a match for any golfer. A great hitter who cannot putt is a match for no one.” – Ben Sayers
43. “One of the most fascinating things about golf is how it reflects the cycle of life. No matter what you shoot, the next day you have to go back to the first tee and begin all over again and make yourself into something.” – Peter Jacobsen
44. “One reason golf is such an exasperating game is that a thing we learned is so easily forgotten and we find ourselves struggling year after year with faults we had discovered and corrected time and again.” – Bobby Jones
45. “Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golfers become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five.” – John Updike
46. “I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyone’s golf game. It’s called an eraser.” – Arnold Palmer
47. “Golf is a fascinating game. It has taken me nearly 40 years to discover that I can’t play it.” – Ted Ray
48. “Golf combines two favorite American pastimes, taking long walks and hitting things with a stick.” – P.J. O’Rourke
49. “When I die, bury me on the golf course so my husband will visit.” – unknown
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.