22+ Great Sayings About Godmother | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
These are some famous Godmother quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. See if you have heard or seen these famous sayings about Godmother elsewhere. These quotes express our reflection because the people who wrote these are also like us and consist the same feelings as we do. They come from deep, as the person quoting such words has gone through or observed the same situation as us. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. There is nothing to think about anymore. Look at what other people are thinking on the same thing and imagine yourself in their shoes. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Godmother full of truth and wisdom. All these Godmother sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
From more than 22 quotes about Godmother with images, you can share whichever suits you best. Explore through the best picture quotes about Godmother. They come from the different phases of our life. These thoughtful images with Godmother quotes have been gathered for you. You are permitted to share your favorite quote from here whatever you want. These powerful images with Godmother quotes are completely free for sharing. All the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or any other are also permitted to share these Godmother quote images. Share these images with quotes about Godmother with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. For you only, all the Godmother quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Renown Sayings Images On Godmother
1. “Fairy godmothers didn’t exist, and even if they did, they wouldn’t wave a magic wand and make everything better. Not without a contract, anyway.” – Julie Kagawa
2. “The idea that somebody else is going to swoop down and play the fairy godmother role is pretty unlikely, so why not take care of yourself?” – Victoria Moran
3. “You, of all people, deserve a happy ending. Despite everything that happened to you, you aren’t bitter. You aren’t cold. You’ve just retreated a little and been shy, and that’s okay. If I were a fairy godmother, I would give you your heart’s desire in an instant. And I would wipe away your tears and tell you not to cry.” – (Rachel) Sylvain Reynard
4. “If you can no longer believe in your fairy godfather, maybe it will be easier for you to believe in your fairy godmother. I’m up on all this Oedipus nonsense, you know. ” – Fairy Godfather
5. “My deceased grandmother on my mom’s side was a real fairy godmother, who lived to be 102 and who I always feel is looking after me. My mom really is, also. The older I get, the more I realize how much she sacrificed to make sure that my brothers and I had what we needed to pursue what our dreams were. To be able to have someone to grant every wish – she’s my biggest inspiration.” – Victoria Clark
6. “My best friend just had a baby, and she’s my age. So I’m a godmom now, which is crazy.” – Kristen Stewart
7. “The day that I was christened- / It’s a hundred years, and more!- / A hag came and listened / At the white church door, / A-hearing her that bore me / And all my kith and kin / Considerately, for me, / Renouncing sin. / While some gave me corals, / And some gave me gold, / And porringers, with morals / Agreeably scrolled, / The hag stood, buckled / In a dim gray cloak; / Stood there and chuckled, / Spat, and spoke: / “There’s few enough in life’ll / Be needing my help, / But I’ve got a trifle / For your fine young whelp. / I give her sadness, / And the gift of pain, / The new-moon madness, / And the love of rain.” / And little good to lave me / In their holy silver bowl / After what she gave me- / Rest her soul!” – Dorothy Parker
8. “Honey, I’m your fairy godmother. Didn’t you see me “poof” next to you?” – Fairy Godmother
9. “Ah! “Godmother”! Now you have accidentally said something valuable.” – Hercule Poirot
10. “They’re unrealistic. All fairy godmothers, true love, happily ever-afters. I’m afraid they just don’t happen.” – Jonathan ‘J.J.’ Jones
Popular Quotes Images On Godmother
11. “When I got back to my hometown / I saw the ghosts of yesterday / And my godmother bless her soul / She still lives down this way / Remember when I was just a kid / And she would tell a story / Of the rainbow / Rainbow / No one knows / Where the rainbow goes.” – Robbie Robertson
12. “Morning is my godmother / Loving me like no other / Yeah, morning is my godmother / Loving me like no other.” – Bill Callahan
13. “Deep in my inner self / Buried in ashes and stones / Wind and rain / In my soul / A fallen fairy godmother / Is waiting for the light.” – Frost
14. “For anyone who has had a Christian upbringing, or has a friend who is Christian, you understand why being asked to be a confirmation sponsor or a godparent is a big deal. Such roles mean someone thinks of you a role model, that you are a person they can rely on for guidance and support throughout their lives. Essentially, they think you’re the bomb.” – Lauren Stanton
15. “She wiped away her flowing tears / And scrubbed the kitchen pots and bowls / Watching the dance leaping among / Somber shadows and glowing coals. / But her fairy godmother soon appeared / With a beauteous gown and, in a thrice, / From a pumpkin produced a golden coach / With prancing steeds, once six white mice. / She gave Cinderella a lush bouquet / And a glass slipper she quickly donned, / She turned ashes to flashing jewels / With one wave of her magic wand.” – Jose Asuncion Silva
16. “Her little face is like a walnut shell / With wrinkling lines; her soft, white hair adorns / Her withered brows in quaint, straight curls, like horns; / And all about her clings an old, sweet smell. / Prim is her gown and quakerlike her shawl. / Well might her bonnets have been born on her. / Can you conceive a Fairy Godmother / The subject of a strong religious call? / In snow or shine, from bed to bed she runs, / All twinkling smiles and texts and pious tales, / Her mittened hands, / that ever give or pray, / Bearing a sheaf of tracts, a bag of buns: / A wee old maid that sweeps the Bridegroom’s way, / Strong in a cheerful trust that never fails.” – William Ernest Henley
17. “So really, it was just as well that Godmother had caught up to me, in spite of my best efforts to avoid her. I’d hate to find out that the universe really wasn’t conspiring against me. It would jerk the rug out from under my persecution complex.” – Jim Butcher
18. “I’m a godmother, that’s a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that’s cute, I taught her that.” – Ellen DeGeneres
19. “I’ve been a godmother loads of times, but being a grandmother is better than anything.” – Vivien Leigh
20. “Her godmother simply touched her with her wand, and, at the same moment, her clothes were turned into cloth of gold and silver, all decked with jewels.” – Charles Perrault
21. “I think, at a child’s birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
22. “I’m not sure I would be a good godmother. I have read about it, and I found that the godmother’s position is to take care of the morals of the child. I don’t know how good I would be at that.” – Susan Glaspell
23. “Always a godmother, never a mother. That sucks. I’ve got to get me one of those little accessories.” – Courteney Cox
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.