TOP 25 Great Sayings On Goddess | Free Hd Background Images Download
These are some famous Goddess quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. See if you have heard or seen these famous sayings about Goddess elsewhere. These quotes express our reflection because the people who wrote these are also like us and consist the same feelings as we do. They come from deep, as the person quoting such words has gone through or observed the same situation as us. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. There is nothing to think about anymore. Look at what other people are thinking on the same thing and imagine yourself in their shoes. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Goddess full of truth and wisdom. All these Goddess sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
From the top 25 quotes about Goddess with images, you can share whichever suits you best. Explore through the best picture quotes about Goddess. They come from the different phases of our life. These thoughtful images with Goddess quotes have been gathered for you. You are permitted to share your favorite quote from here whatever you want. These powerful images with Goddess quotes are completely free for sharing. All the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or any other are also permitted to share these Goddess quote images. Share these images with quotes about Goddess with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. For you only, all the Goddess quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Motivational Sayings Images About Goddess
1. “When you love yourself. You really know how much better you deserve. Respect the goddess who is embedded in you soul.” – Anonymous
2. “Rising up from the ashes airing those flickering flame. I’ll reassemble myself becoming the goddess of flame.” – Misbah Abu Obaida Khan
3. “Even a blind man opens his eyes to worship the goddess of his solitary sighs.” – A.Jayakumar
4. “Men who care passionately for women attach themselves at least as much to the temple and to the accessories of the cult as to their goddess herself.” – Marguerite Yourcenar
5. “Men of action are favored by the Goddess of luck.” – George S. Clason
6. “The Goddess does not rule the world; She is the world. Manifest in each of us, She can be known internally by every individual, in all her magnificent diversity.” – Starhawk
7. “The image of the Goddess inspires women to see ourselves as divine, our bodies as sacred, the changing phases of our lives as holy, our aggression as healthy, our anger as purifying, and our power to nurture and create, but also to limit and destroy when necessary, as the very force that sustains all life. Through the Goddess we can discover our strength, enlighten our minds, own our bodies, and celebrate our emotions. We can move beyond narrow, constricting roles and become whole.” – Starhawk
8. “A queen keeps a court that is spoken about. A goddess keeps a court that is never forgotten.” – Nalini Singh
9. “The goddess has never been lost. It is just that some of us have forgotten how to find her.” – Patricia Monaghan
10. “he Goddess falls in love with Herself, drawing forth her own emanation, which takes on a life of its own. Love of self for self is the creative force of the universe. Desire is the primal energy, and that energy is erotic: the attraction of lover to beloved, of planet to star, the lust of electron for proton. Love is the glue that holds the world together” – Starhawk
Inspirational Sayings Pictures About Goddess
11. “The simplest and most basic meaning of the symbol of the Goddess is the acknowledgment of the legitimacy of female power as a beneficent and independent power” – Carol P. Christ
12. “In a child’s eyes a mother is a goddess. She can be glorious or terrible, benevolent or filled with wrath, but she commands love either way. I am convinced this is the greatest power in the universe.” – N.K. Jemison
13. “The symbol of Goddess gives us permission. She teaches us to embrace the holiness of every natural, ordinary, sensual dying moment. Patriarchy may try to negate body & flee earth with its constant heartbeat of death, but Goddess forces us back to embrace them, to take our human life in our arms & clasp it for the divine life it is – the nice, sanitary, harmonious moment as well as the painful, dark, splintered ones.” – Sue Monk Kidd
14. “The Goddess of Old Europe and Ancient Crete represented the unity of life in nature, delight in the diversity of form, the powers of birth, death and regeneration.” – Carol P. Christ
15. “The long sleep of Mother Goddess is ended. May She awaken in each of our hearts – Merry meet, merry part, and blessed be.” – Starhawk
16. “Actions speak louder than words. In the days to come the Goddess of Victory will bestow her laurels only on those who prepared to act with daring.” – Heinz Guderian
17. “The Gods and Goddesses of myth, legend and fairy tale represent archetypes, real potencies, and potentialities deep within the psyche, which, when allowed to flower, permit us to be more fully human.” – Margot Adler
18. “There are two goddesses in your heart,” he told them. “The Goddess of Wisdom and the Goddess of Wealth. Everyone thinks they need to get wealth first, and wisdom will come. So they concern themselves with chasing money. But they have it backwards. You have to give your heart to the Goddess of Wisdom, give her all your love and attention, and the Goddess of Wealth will become jealous, and follow you.” Ask nothing from your running, in other words, and you’ll get more than you ever imagined.” – Christopher McDougall
19. “The Goddess is the Encircler, the Ground of Being; the God is That-Which-Is-Brought-Forth, her mirror image, her other pole. She is the earth; He is the grain. She is the all encompassing sky; He is the sun, her fireball. She is the Wheel; He is the traveler. He is the sacrifice of life to death that life may go on. She is the Mother and Destroyer; He is all that is born and is destroyed.” – Starhawk
20. “Our great symbol for the Goddess is the moon, whose three aspects reflect the three stages in women’s lives and whose cycles of waxing and waning coincide with women’s menstrual cycles.” – Carol P. Christ
Top Sayings Images About Goddess
21. “I sometimes wonder if the hand is not more sensitive to the beauties of sculpture than the eye. I should think the wonderful rhythmical flow of lines and curves could be more subtly felt than seen. Be this as it may, I know that I can feel the heart-throbs of the ancient Greeks in their marble gods and goddesses.” – Hellen Keller
22. “Two thousand years ago, we lived in a world of Gods and Goddesses. Today, we live in a world solely of Gods. Women in most cultures have been stripped of their spiritual power.” – Dan Brown
23. “Until we stop clinging to the concept of good and evil, the world will continue to manifest as friendly goddesses and harmful demons” – Pema Chodron
24. “The Moon! Artemis! the great goddess of the splendid past of men! Are you going to tell me she is a dead lump?” – D.H. Lawrence
25. “Who wants to be a goddess when we can be human? Perfection is a flaw disguised as control” – Terry Tempest Williams
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.