TOP 50 Creative Sayings On Goal Setting | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
These are some famous Goal Setting quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. See if you have heard or seen these famous sayings about Goal Setting elsewhere. These quotes express our reflection because the people who wrote these are also like us and consist the same feelings as we do. They come from deep, as the person quoting such words has gone through or observed the same situation as us. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. There is nothing to think about anymore. Look at what other people are thinking on the same thing and imagine yourself in their shoes. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Goal Setting full of truth and wisdom. All these Goal Setting sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
From the top 50 quotes about Goal Setting with images, you can share whichever suits you best. Explore through the best picture quotes about Goal Setting. They come from the different phases of our life. These thoughtful images with Goal Setting quotes have been gathered for you. You are permitted to share your favorite quote from here whatever you want. These powerful images with Goal Setting quotes are completely free for sharing. All the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or any other are also permitted to share these Goal Setting quote images. Share these images with quotes about Goal Setting with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. For you only, all the Goal Setting quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Motivational Sayings Images About Goal Setting
1. “A goal properly set is halfway reached.” – Zig Ziglar
2. “This one step-choosing a goal and sticking to it-changes everything.” – Scott Reed
3. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
4. “All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible.” – Orison Swett Marden
5. “The greater danger for most of us isn’t that our aim is too high and miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” – Michelangelo
6. “Most “impossible” goals can be met simply by breaking them down into bite size chunks, writing them down, believing them, and then going full speed ahead as if they were routine.” – Don Lancaster
7. “Your goal should be just out of reach, but not out of sight.” – Denis Waitley and Remi Witt
8. “In all things that you do, consider the end.” – Solon
9. “Aim at the sun, and you may not reach it; but your arrow will fly far higher than if aimed at an object on a level with yourself.” – J. Howes
10. “Who aims at excellence will be above mediocrity; who aims at mediocrity will be far short of it.” – Burmese Saying
Motivating Sayings Pictures On Goal Setting
11. “Write it down. Written goals have a way of transforming wishes into wants; cant’s into cans; dreams into plans; and plans into reality. Don’t just think it-ink it!” – Michael Korda
12. “Any man who selects a goal in life which can be fully achieved has already defined his own limitations.” – Nido Qubein
13. “The most important key to achieving great success is to decide upon your goal and launch, get started, take action, move.” – Robert Collier
14. “See the things you want as already yours. Think of them as yours, as belonging to you, as already in your possession.” – Louisa May Alcott
15. “Aim for the highest.” – W. Clement Stone
16. “Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.” – Les Brown
17. “Many people fail in life, not for lack of ability or brains or even courage but simply because they have never organized their energies around a goal.” – Elbert Hubbard
18. “Our plans miscarry because they have no aim. When a man does not know what harbor he is making for, no wind is the right wind.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
19. “The secret to productive goal setting is in establishing clearly defined goals, writing them down and then focusing on them several times a day with words, pictures and emotions as if we’ve already achieved them.” – Geoffry Abert
20. “We aim above the mark to hit the mark.” – Zig Ziglar
21. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C. S. Lewis
22. “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” – Henry David Thoreau
23. “If you aim at nothing, you’ll hit it every time.” – Zig Ziglar
24. “Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan.” – Tom Landry
25. “The important thing in life is to have a great aim, and the determination to attain it.” – Goethe
26. “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” – Stephen A. Brennan
27. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
28. “All successful people have a goal. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do.” – Norman Vincent Peale
29. “Man, with no objective, will soon possess nothing. Having an objective, even low, is better than having none.” – Carlisle
30. “First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.” – Epictetus
Knowledgeable Quotes Images About Goal Setting
31. “Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” – Bo Jackson
32. “You’ll fail at a 100% of the goals you don’t set.” – Mark Victor Hansen
33. “The most important key to achieving great success is to decide upon your goal and launch, get started, take action, move.” – Brian Tracy
34. “Big goals get big results. No goals get no results or somebody else’s results.” – Mark Victor Hansen
35. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Anthony Robbins
36. “People with goals succeed because they know where they are going. It’s as simple as that.” – Earl Nightingale
37. “Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination.” – Fitzhugh Dodson
38. “The goal you set must be challenging. At the same time, it should be realistic and attainable, not impossible to reach. It should be challenging enough to make you stretch, but not so far that you break.” – Rick Hansen
39. “The establishment of a clear,central purpose or goal in life is the starting point of all success.” – Brian Tracy
40. “Setting goals for your game is an art. The trick is in setting them at the right level neither too low nor too high.” – Greg Norman
Motivational Quotes Images About Goal Setting
41. “Goal Setting:
I Set Long Term Goals
II Set Short Term Goals
III Set Objectives
IV Prioritize the Objectives
V Define and Detail
VI Do It
VII Evaluate” – Anonymous
42. “Set your goals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.” – unknown
43. “Define your business goals clearly so that others can see them as you do.” – George F. Burns
44. “Please don’t nag yourself with thoughts of failure. Do not set goals far beyond your capacity to achieve. Simply do what you can do, in the best way you know, and the Lord will accept of your effort.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
45. “The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it. What it makes of you will always be the far greater value than what you get” – Jim Rohn
46. “In the long run, men hit only what they aim at. Therefore, though they should fail immediately, they had better aim at something high.” – Henry David Thoreau
47. “Not having a goal is more to be feared than not reaching a goal.” – Robert Schuller
48. “You have to set the goals that are almost out of reach. If you set a goal that is attainable without much work or thought, you are stuck with something below your true talent and potential.” – Steve Garvey
49. “Set goals that don’t feel all that easy, that challenge you, stimulate you, and give you a chance to stretch and push yourself. That is where the power of growth lies.” – Nathaniel Branden
50. “The victory of success is half won when one gains the habit of setting goals and achieving them. Even the most tedious chore will become endurable as you parade through each day convinced that each task, no matter how menial or boring, brings you closer to achieving your dreams.” – Og Mandino
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.