TOP 35 Famous Quotes On Gnome | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Gnome that you are looking for. See if you have heard or seen these famous sayings about Gnome elsewhere. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. There are almost no differences between their perspective of seeing life and ours. You are the best, so have no doubt and express yourself. You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. You are scrolling through the most positive quotes and images about Gnome that are wise and true to life. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Gnome sayings is here only to serve you.
Pick your favorite one from the top 35 quotes about Gnome with images and use it wherever you like. Adding these Gnome quotes for pictures to your message will surely add some weight, you’ll know. These words come from various phases of the lives of people just like us. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with Gnome quotes. Pick the quote from here which describes your inner thought. You need no approbation to share these bold Gnome quotes with beautiful pictures. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Gnome quotes you like. Download the Gnome quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. For you only, all the Gnome quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Inspiring Quotes Images About Gnome
1. “Trust not in Sprites nor the motivations of a Gnome.” – Jefferson Smith
2. “Actually, cats do this to protect you from gnomes who come and steal your breath while you sleep.” – John Dobbin
3. “She sat in the dew-damp grass and ripped up clumps of it, tossing them in the air and feeling vaguely guilty about it. Some gnome ought to pop out of the tree and scold her for torturing the lawn.” – Holly Black
4. “I remember her telling me once that rabbits were the gnomes in attendance to the Fairy Queen and that the stars were God’s daisy chain. Perfect rot, of course.” – P.G. Wodehouse
5. “Cats are the slipperiest of domestic animals. Thousands of years of genetic coding has taught them to melt into azaleas, lie motionless behind garden gnomes, glide along fence tops, and slink under benches.” – Caroline Paul
6. “In the Land of Ire, the belief in fairies, gnomes, ogres and monsters is all but dead; in the Land of Ind, it still flourishes in all the vigor of animism.” – Joseph Jacobs
7. “Here’s a book about gnomes, undies, salamanders, elves, sylphs, fairies, but it, too, brings in the origins of Aryan civilization. The SS, apparently, are descended from the Seven Dwarfs.” – Umberto Eco
8. “Look, the life of gnomes and goblins is nasty, brutish and short. So are they.” – Terry Pratchett
9. “Elves, pixies, gnomes- the Moo-mins, Chorlton and the Wheelies, Sponge Bob Square Pants, they all tried to invade you at some point.” – unknown
10. “In short, you have all the social prospects of a garden gnome.” – Stephen R. Lawhead
Renown Quotes Images On Gnome
11. “If I ever wanted a gnome, I guess I’d just stand out on my lawn for a while. ” – Johnny Christ
12. “People kill over money and power and love, but no one kills over gnomes.” – S.J. Kincaid
13. “Call them what you want. Garden gnomes. Lawn ornaments. Little evil outdoor statuary hell-bent on world domination. It doesn’t matter. What does matter is that, right now, they’re hiding in plain sight, pretending to be symbols of merriment and good will.” – Chuck Sambuchino
14. “The things I encounter that I call elves or gnomes, it’s just a gloss. I mean, they’re small, and they have the archetype. They’re more like leprechauns, and this maybe raises a racial issue. ” – Terence McKenna
15. “Gnomes live ten times faster than humans. They’re harder to see than a high-speed mouse. That’s one reason why most humans hardly ever see them. The other is that humans are very good at not seeing things they know aren’t there. And, since sensible humans know that there are no such things as people four inches high, a gnome who doesn’t want to be seen probably won’t be seen… Wings.” – Terry Pratchett
16. “I make it a point of honour to have a couple of gnomes in my garden as silent testimony to the right of gnome-lovers everywhere to do their own thing without fear of snide remarks.” – Richard Briers
17. “Life is a magic garden. With wondrous softly shining flowers, but between the flowers there are the little gnomes, they frighten me so much, they stand on their heads, and the worst is, they call out to me that I should also stand on my head, every once in a while I try, and I die of embarrassment; but sometimes the gnomes shout that I am doing very well, and that I’m indeed a real gnome myself after all. But on no account I will ever fall for that.” – L. E. J. Brouwer
18. “Get you gone, you dwarf; / You minimus, of hindering knot-grass made; / You bead, you acorn.” – William Shakespeare
19. “Our drink shall be prepared gold and amber; / Which we will take, until my roof whirl around / With the vertigo: and my dwarf shall dance. ” – Ben Jonson
20. “A little child, a limber elf, / Singing, dancing to itself, / A fairy thing with red round cheeks, / That always finds, and never seeks, / Makes such a vision to the sight / As fills a father’s eyes with light.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Wise Sayings Images On Gnome
21. “Going to Aunt Mirandy’s is like going down cellar in the dark. There might be ogres and giants under the stairs,—but, as I tell Hannah, there might be elves and fairies and enchanted frogs! ” – Kate Douglas Wiggin
22. “To a co-wife, a fairy is uglier than a goblin. ” – Urdu (Indian) Proverb
23. “Ah! gentle, fleeting, wav’ring sprite, / Friend and associate of this clay! ” – Hadrian
24. “We easily know / By this these angels from an evil sprite, / They set our hairs, but these our flesh upright. ” – John Donne
25. “Bigger is not always better; gnomes and dwarfs are often more interesting than giants.” – Thijs Porck
26. “Who would shoot a gnome? And why is the ‘g’ silent?” – Piper Halliwell
27. “Garden gnomes have been used throughout history as the protectors from evil. The peaceful creatures are known for their loving upkeep and safeguarding of their owners’ gardens. Yeah, great, fine. Where’s the part where these “peaceful creatures” go crazy and try to kill the owners’ kid while they’re away antiquing?” – Sally Wilcox
28. “Okay is the life of a jolly wood gnome / They have long beards and they love your lawn / They dance little jigs on their little gnome homes / Hooray for the life of a jolly wood gnome.” – Lazlo
29. “Beware the teeth of the deadly wood gnomes / They’ll bite your leg when you’re all alone / And they’ll drag you back to their little gnome home / Where they’ll boil you for stew till you’re nothing but bone!” – Slinkman
30. “I want to tell you a story / About a little man / If I can / A gnome named Grimble Crumble / And little gnomes stay in their homes / Eating, sleeping, drinking their wine / He wore a scarlet tunic / A blue green hood / It looked quite good / He had a big adventure / Amidst the grass / Fresh air at last / Wining, dining, biding his time / And then one day, hooray! / Another way for gnomes to say / Ooomray.” – Syd Barrett
Beautiful Sayings Pictures About Gnome
31. “Wandering off the beaten path / You’ll find a garden / In this garden you will find / A cobblestone path to a gnome home / In this gnome home you shall hear / Two gnomes stuck in a gnome drone / Flailing their canes in the air / Spilling gnome beer everywhere.” – Sam DeRouen and Jacob DeRouen
32. “And it’s there I hear that they all come true, / The fairy-stories, whatever they do / Elf and goblin, dear elf and goblin, loved elf and goblin and all the crew / Of witch and wizard and gnome and fay, / And prince and princess, that wander through / The storybooks we have put away, / The fairytales that we loved and knew.” – Madison Julius Cawein
33. “Gnomes are supposed to be good luck in a garden, protecting against pests and diseases. A mythic gatekeeper, in the way a kitchen witch is.” – Kelly Asbury
34. “A dwarf standing on the shoulders of a giant may see farther than a giant himself.” – Robert Burton
35. “A dwarf on a giant’s shoulders sees farther of the two.” – George Herbert
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.