TOP 60 Valuable Quotes On Gin | Free Hd Background Images Download
The best collection of Gin quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Maybe these famous thoughts about Gin are already familiar to you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Gin that you can find to scroll through. These popular quotes about Gin have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from the top 60 quotes about Gin with images, anytime on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Gin. These words carry the feeling for those you care about and those who care about you. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Gin quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Choose whatever quote you want to. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Gin quotes. If you like you can use these Gin quotes for pictures on the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or anywhere. Download the Gin quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. All these creative images with Gin quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
8. “The fun, joy, and humor dry up in a relationship when one of the partners is swimming in gin. To my way of thinking, it is selfishness personified to see life through the bottom of a liquor bottle.” – Ginger Rogers
9. “It is all nonsense about not being able to work without ale, and gin, and cider, and fermented liquors. Do lions and cart-horses drink ale?” – Sydney Smith
10. “A real gimlet is half gin and half Rose’s lime juice and nothing else.” – Raymond Chandler
Inspiring Sayings Images About Gin
11. “When a man who is drinking neat gin starts talking about his mother he is past all argument.” – C.S. Forester
12. “Whether it’s the cotton gin or the Internet, we’ve added value by innovating. Innovation and free trade have served us very well.” – Rick White
13. “Gin for executions, beer for birthdays, wine for weddings.” – P.J. Wolfson
14. “Fortunately there is gin, the sole glimmer in this darkness. Do you feel the golden, copper-coloured light it kindles in you? I like walking through the city of an evening in the warmth of gin.” – Albert Camus
15. “The wages of gin is debt.” – Ethel Mumford
16. “You’d learn more about the world by lying on the couch and drinking gin out of a bottle than by watching the news.” – Garrison Keillor
17. “Art for art’s sake makes no more sense than gin for gin’s sake.” – W. Somerset Maugham
18. “Most cocktails containing liquor are made today with gin and ingenuity. In brief, take an ample supply of the former and use your imagination. For the benefit of a minority, it is courteous to serve chilled fruit juice in addition to cocktails made with liquor.” – Irma S. Rombauer
19. “Jealousy is a gin which we set to catch serpents, but which, as soon as we have caught them, sting us. Like the fool, that finding a box of poison, tastes, and is poisoned indeed.” – Owen Feltham
20. “The gin and tonic has saved more Englishman’s lives and minds than all the doctors in the Empire.” – Winston Churchill
Philosophical Quotes Images About Gin
21. “For gin, in cruel sober truth, supplies the fuel for flaming youth.” – Noel Coward
22. “To endure the pain of living, we all drug ourselves more or less with gin, with literature, with superstitions, with romance, with idealism, political, sentimental, and moral, with every possible preparation of that universal hashish: imagination.” – George Bernard Shaw
23. “A perfect martini should be made by filling a glass with gin then waving it in the general direction of Italy.” – Noel Coward
24. “To the question, “When were your spirits at the lowest ebb?” the obvious answer seemed to be, “When the gin gave out.”” – Francis Chichester
25. “The whole world is strewn with snares, traps, gins and pitfalls for the capture of men by women.” – George Bernard Shaw
26. “A good heavy book holds you down. It’s an anchor that keeps you from getting up and having another gin and tonic.” – Roy Blount, Jr.
27. “[Gin has produced] â€¦ a drunken ungovernable set of people. ” – Thomas Wilson
28. “There’s a sort of movement that says that when classics are bypassed, they can become cool again. That’s what’s happening to gin. It’s part of the whole retro cocktail culture.” – Richard Brandes
29. “A lonely man is a lonesome thing, a stone, a bone, a stick, a receptacle for Gilbey’s gin, a stooped figure sitting at the edge of a hotel bed, heaving copious sighs like the autumn wind.” – John Cheever
30. “There’s truth in wine, and there may be some in gin and muddy beer; but whether it’s truth worth my knowing, is another question.” – George Eliot
Popular Sayings Pictures About Gin
31. “Any man can become rich who is base enough to keep a brothel, a gin palace, or a gambling house.” – Charles William Day
32. “I have seen my kid struggle into the kitchen in the morning with outfits that need only one accessory: an empty gin bottle.” – Erma Bombeck
33. “Without gin, there would be no martinis, and that’s a scenario too troubling to contemplate sober.” – Dr. Pretorius
34. “Zen martini: A martini with no vermouth at all. And no gin, either” – P.J. O’Rourke
35. “Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world …she walks into mine.” – Rick Blaine
36. “Gin is an alcoholic beverage, which, if your mommy’s strong genes are any indication, you’ll eventually learn to love as it slowly destroys a giant portion of your adult life.” – Dr. Cox
37. “Not her! Gin was mother’s milk to her. Besides he poured so much down his own throat, he knew the good of it.” – Eliza Doolittle
38. “Gin! Gin! A drop of Gin! / Oh, and its tremendous temptations begin, / To take alas! / To the fatal glass,— / And happy the wretched that it does not win / To change the black hue / Of his ruin to blue— / While angels sorrow and demons grin— / And loose the rheumatic chill of is attic / By plunging into the palace of Gin!” – Thoms Hood
39. “Gin was his tonic.” – Al Drooz
40. “Creating a good gin with a balanced botanical recipe is an art form. ” – Joel Harrison and Neil Ridley
Short Quotes Images On Gin
41. “From its delicate floral notes to its crisp citrus bite, gin remains a perennial favorite of cocktail-sippers everywhere.” – Jassy Davis
42. “I got sober. I stopped killing myself with alcohol. I began to think, ‘Wait a minute— if I an stop doing this, what are the possibilities? And slowly it dawned on me that it was maybe worth the risk.” – Craig Ferguson
43. “I’m glad now, at the age of sixty-six, that I never used alcohol or tobacco. I’ve buried a lot of friends who used tobacco or alcohol.” – Jerry Falwell
44. “Liquor is such a nice substitute for facing adult life.” – Dorothy B. Hughes
45. “Alcohol is a good preservative for everything but brains. ” – Mary Pettibone Poole
46. “Drinking alcohol is an act of evil for both men and women, but the poet specifically names it as evil for women.” – Dr. B.R. Suhas
47. “I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. ” – Winston Churchill
48. “I’ve made it a rule never to drink by daylight and never to refuse a drink after dark.” – H. L. Mencken
49. “Alcohol is an anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. ” – George Bernard Shaw
50. “The remaining half of my gin stands before me, and yet, no amount of drink can quench this thirst.” – Ilse V. Rensburg
Knowledgeable Quotes Pictures On Gin
51. “When life gives you juniper berries, make gin!” – Laurie Buchanan
52. “English gin is a drink for people who think a sin must always be accompanied by its penance.” – Dexter Palmer
53. “I am drinking again / I’m on my seventh cold glass of gin / Life is a tribute to you / And so is dying / And drinking in this way / To die is what I’m trying / I am drinking again / I’m on my ninth cold glass of gin.” – Will Oldham
54. “My main ambition as a gardener is to water my orange trees with gin, then all I have to do is squeeze the juice into a glass.” – W.C. Fields
55. “The first time I lose I drink whiskey, second time I lose I drink gin. Third time I lose I drink anything ’cause I think I’m gonna win.” – Gram Parsons
56. “There is something about a martini, Ere the dining and dancing begin, And to tell you the truth, It is not the vermouth- I think that perhaps it’s the gin.” – Ogden Nash
57. “You might be a redneck if when you run out of gas, you put gin in the gas tank.” – Jeff Foxworthy
58. “If you’ve had good gin on a hot day in Southern California with the people you love, you forget Nebraska. The two things cannot coexist. The stronger, better of the two wins.” – Ann Patchett
59. “If you had said before the game we would get three points, I would have said you’d had too much gin.
” – Terry Butcher
60. “I really don’t do anything to break myself. As far as the damages to my body, I’m not a drinker. I left the gin and juice alone.” – Snoop Dogg
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.