50+ Top Sayings About Getting High | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
The best collection of Getting High quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Maybe these famous thoughts about Getting High are already familiar to you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Getting High that you can find to scroll through. These popular quotes about Getting High have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from more than 50 quotes about Getting High with images, anytime on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Getting High. These words carry the feeling for those you care about and those who care about you. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Getting High quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Choose whatever quote you want to. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Getting High quotes. If you like you can use these Getting High quotes for pictures on the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or anywhere. Download the Getting High quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. All these creative images with Getting High quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Favorite Sayings Images About Getting High
1. “My drug of choice is love. Sure, I’ve tried other drugs, but no other drug gets both the dealer and user high from every transaction.” – Jarod Kintz
2. “I don’t get high, but sometimes I wish I did. That way, when I messed up in life I would have an excuse. But right now there’s no rehab for stupidity.” – Chris Rock
3. “I don’t need anything to get high. I’m high on life.” – Melissa de la Cruz
4. “Be drunk in love and high on life.” – Karen Quan
5. “People don’t want other people to get high, because if you get high, you might see the falsity of the fabric of the society we live in.” – Ken Kesey
6. “Getting high off life is more than enough, and peer pressure ain’t peer pressure when a boy is tough.” – Kool Moe Dee
7. “I got high, and forgot I wasn’t supposed to get high.” – Ricky Williams
8. “I kept getting high to kill my shame at the fact that I kept getting high.” – Jerry Stahl
9. “If love is a form of substance abuse, I hope to die high.” – Crystal Woods
10. “I be getting high just to balance out the lows.” – Drake
Revolutionary Quotes Images About Getting High
11. “Don’t spend your life getting high on drugs, get high on life.” – unknown
12. “Marijuana enhances our mind in a way that enables us to take a different perspective from ‘high up’, to see and evaluate our own lives and the lives of others in a privileged way. Maybe this euphoric and elevating feeling of the ability to step outside the box and to look at life’s patterns from this high perspective is the inspiration behind the slang term ‘high’ itself.” – Sebastian Marincolo
13. “My mind may be sober, but my confidence is high!” – Habeeb Akande
14. “Flying starts from the ground. The more grounded you are, the higher you fly.” – J.R. Rim
15. “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.” – Bob Marley
16. “Alcohol and marijuana, if used in moderation, plus loud, usually low-class music, make stress and boredom infinitely more bearable.” – Kurt Vonnegut
17. “I know you’re supposed to tell kids not to do drugs, but, kids, do it! Do weed! Don’t do the other stuff, but weed is good!” – Kevin Smith
18. “Everything is better with a bag of weed.” – Stewie Griffin
19. “Struggle is the enemy, but weed is the remedy.” – Kid Cudi
20. “Is marijuana addictive? Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating.” – Richard Neville
Knowledgeable Quotes Images About Getting High
21. “Alcohol and marijuana, if used in moderation, plus loud, usually low-class music, make stress and boredom infinitely more bearable.” – Kurt Vonnegut
22. “He doesn’t want to get high. He wants to avoid the pain of withdrawal. If he doesn’t make it through rehab, he’ll just go back to heroin and keep using it until it kills him.” – Dick Wolf
23. “How many special people change? / How many lives are living strange? / Where were you while we were getting high?” – Noel Gallagher
24. “If you see me getting mighty if you see me getting high / Knock me down / I’m not bigger than life” – Anthony Kiedis
25. “The two of us are getting high / We don’t need drugs ’cause we know how to fly” – James Mcleish Reid
26. “Corrupting in the air / I really need you / You got two play rides / I really love them / My we’re getting high / Are we getting high” – Iggy Pop
27. “I’m on a high, I’m on a high / there’s nothing more to it / We are the sea and the sky / and the blue that runs through it” – Duncan Sheik
28. “I’m on a high I’m on a high / and there’s nothing more to it / I have the sun, it’s a star / why should I refuse it” – Duncan Sheik
29. “We were on the low, but you were getting high with me / When it’s past 11, that’s a different side I see” – Andrew Watt
30. “Getting high off the ground / We’re fading away / Lost and not found” – William Frederick
Awesome Sayings Images On Getting High
31. “I was gonna clean my room until I got high / I was gonna get up and find the broom but then I got high / My room is still messed up and I know why (why, man?) / Yeah, hey / Cause I got high” – Afroman
32. “I was gonna go to class before I got high (come on, y’all) / (Check it out) / I could have cheated and I could have passed but I got high / I am taking it next semester and I know why (why, man?) / Yeah, hey / Cause I got high” – Afroman
33. “I wasn’t gonna run from the cops / But I was high (I’m serious man) / I was gonna pull right over and stop / But I was high / Now I am a paraplegic and I know why (why man?) / Cause I got high” – Afroman
34. “Oh, come on, pop. All my friends smoke pot and they’re not criminals.” – Ib Melchior
35. “Listen, when I was growing pot, I realized that the more seeds I planted, the more pot I could ultimately smoke” – Judd Apatow
36. “Well, maybe if pot made them peaceful, we all should take pot.” – Michael Wadleigh
37. “I promised her if I ever smoked the pot I would do it with her.” – Marta Kauffman
38. “You beautiful, stupid young man. That is not pot. It’s hashish, Moroccan, and the finest.” – Tennessee Williams
39. “Did we come all the way to Europe just to smoke pot? We did that everyday when we were in college. Why don’t we go check out a museum or something?” – Eli Roth
40. “We didn’t have rehab back in the seventies. Back in the seventies rehab meant you’d stop doing coke, but kept smoking pot and drinking for a couple more weeks.” – Denis Leary
Motivating Quotes Pictures On Getting High
41. “Pot balances me out. Pot brings me up. That’s I smoke it if I’m going to be drinking.” – Charlie Kaufman
42. “The two drugs contrast in some respects. Alcohol depresses the nervous system; marijuana does not.” – John Charles Chasteen
43. “High doses, the drinker may experience difficulty walking or, famously, pronouncing words, and may black out or even, in extreme cases, die.” – John Charles Chasteen
44. “Scientific research now demonstrates that marijuana is a medical drug, too.” – John Charles Chasteen
45. “Cannabis has always figured in the pharmacopoeias of Europe and China, although these traditional medical uses, such as hemp seed oil in the ear for earache, or cannabis-leaf poultices on a sprain, did not involve getting high.” – John Charles Chasteen
46. “Marijuana or by its botanical name Cannabis sativa, has been cultivated worldwide for centuries.” – Tatiana Shohov
47. “The Cannabis plant, also raised for the production of hemp fiber, is more generally grown and consumed(smoked) for its medicinal and psychoactive effects.” – Tatiana Shohov
48. “Marijuana use was legal under state and federal law, but it was smoked more to achieve intoxication than to relieve medical symptoms.” – Tatiana Shohov
49. “Despite law enforcement’s efforts to control its distribution and use, marijuana has over the years acquired a reputation as the most widely used illicit substance in the nation.” – Tatiana Shohov
50. “When a young person starts out with drugs, at first there is curiosity and excitement.” – Edward J. Benavidez
51. “As tolerance to the drug increases, the dose needed for a satisfactory high becomes overwhelming so the expense goes up exponentially.” – Edward J. Benavidez
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.