73+ Notable Sayings On Getting Back Up | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
The best collection of Getting Back Up quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Maybe these famous thoughts about Getting Back Up are already familiar to you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Getting Back Up that you can find to scroll through. These popular quotes about Getting Back Up have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from more than 73 quotes about Getting Back Up with images, anytime on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Getting Back Up. These words carry the feeling for those you care about and those who care about you. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Getting Back Up quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Choose whatever quote you want to. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Getting Back Up quotes. If you like you can use these Getting Back Up quotes for pictures on the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or anywhere. Download the Getting Back Up quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. All these creative images with Getting Back Up quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Renown Sayings Pictures On Getting Back Up
1. “When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up.” – Les Brown
2. “You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you finally can’t, you do the next best thing. You back up but you don’t give up.” – Chuck Yeager
3. “Leaders believe that falling is not failing, but refusal to rise up after falling is the real form of failure!” – Israelmore Ayivor
4. “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” – Charles F. Kettering
5. “As long as you’ve done your best, making mistakes doesn’t matter. You and I are human; we will mess up. What counts is learning from your mistakes and getting back up when life has knocked you down.” – Shawn Johnson
6. “No matter how many times you get knocked down, keep getting back up. God sees your resolve. He sees your determination. And when you do everything you can do, that’s when God will step in and do what you can’t do.” – Joel Osteen
7. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
8. “I’m most proud of the blessings that God has bestowed upon me, in my life. He’s given me the vision to truly see that you can fall down, but you can still get back up. Hopefully I’ll learn from my mistakes and have the opportunity to strengthen and improve the next thing I do.” – Martin Lawrence
9. “You take a crash, you get back up and next time you succeed and that’s a great feeling.” – Shaun White
10. “When real people fall down in life, they get right back up and keep walking.” – Sarah Jessica Parker
Inspirational Quotes Images About Getting Back Up
11. “The harder you fall, the heavier your heart; the heavier your heart, the stronger you climb; the stronger you climb, the higher your pedestal.” – Criss Jami
12. “It is easy to fall, but hard to rise.” – Dann Moudry
13. “Those who mastered in the art of falling have no fear of rising!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
14. “Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand” – Hayley Williams
15. “It’s not up to you how you fall. Its up to you how far you let yourself fall and how long it takes you to get back up and stand on your own two feet” – Sr. Tac Jeffrey Mitchell
16. “Being defeated is often temporary, giving up makes it permanent.” – Marilyn von Savant
17. “Fall seven times. Stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
18. “For every failure, there’s an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a roadblock, take a detour.” – Mary Kay Ash
19. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
20. “It’s not the failures in our life that define us, it’s the moments when we decide that getting back up is all that matters” – Joel Brown
Revolutionary Sayings Pictures About Getting Back Up
21. “Everyone falls down. Getting back up is how you learn how to walk.” – Walt Disney
22. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
23. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
24. “The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.” – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
25. “Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” – unknown
26. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
27. “Keep going, keep going come what may.” – Vincent Van Gogh
28. “Life … is not about how fast you run or even with what degree of grace. It’s about perseverance, about staying on your feet and slogging forward no matter what.” – Dean Koontz
56. “Rising up, straight to the top / Had the guts, got the glory / Went the distance, now I’m not going to stop / Just a man and his will to survive.” – Jim Peterik
57. “I’m rising up this time / through the hands of time.” – Roger Dale Jr Clem
58. “The best part of falling is getting back up again.” – David Belle
59. “There is no shame in falling down but there is pride in getting back up.” – Lilly Singh
60. “It’s all about… getting back up and getting back to work and striving to be the best you can be.” – Robbie Lawler
Top Quotes Pictures About Getting Back Up
61. “You can’t lose confidence in yourself, or you’ve lost already. When you get knocked down, you’ve got to keep getting back up.” – Tim Tebow
62. “Get knocked down. Get back up. Always be a fighter. Don’t be afraid of the punch. Don’t be afraid of getting back up. Be afraid of giving up.” – Maria Kanellis
63. “When you get knocked down, don’t stay down; get back up again. Nothing good is going to happen as long as you’re down on yourself.” – Joel Osteen
64. “Life is easy when you’re hot. But what happens when the ball bounces the other way? You just keep getting back up and climbing up.” – Bill Walton
65. “There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who do not. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living.” – Jose N. Harris
66. “In life its not about falling down or not, it’s about getting back up.” – Nathan Hangen
67. “You will face hard times in life. Sometimes they are supposed to come, sometimes not. Get through them no matter what, ’cause the good life is always on the other side.” – F.C.
68. “When setbacks arise – and they will from time to time – regroup, recharge, refocus and refine.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
69. “Nothing or no one is going to rescue you from your current situation. You must take control of your own well-being and forge your own path to happiness and fulfillment.” – Germany Kent
70. “One of the things is we tend to give up too soon. We get knocked down a couple of times, and we stay down. It’s so important to get back up again.” – Og Mandino
71. “If one dream dies, dream another dream. If you get knocked down, get back up and go again.” – Joel Osteen
72. “Sometimes you fall down, but you have to pick yourself back up.” – Vitor Belfort
73. “It’s really sad sometimes that you have to go to that extreme bottom to find your way back up, but it’s true.” – Ivan Moody
74. “Everybody, at some point in their life, has fallen down and not felt like getting back up, but you have to, no matter how difficult it is.” – Charlie Hunnam
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.