16+ Great Quotes About Genocide | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
The best collection of Genocide quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Maybe these famous thoughts about Genocide are already familiar to you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Genocide that you can find to scroll through. These popular quotes about Genocide have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from more than 16 quotes about Genocide with images, anytime on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Genocide. These words carry the feeling for those you care about and those who care about you. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Genocide quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Choose whatever quote you want to. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Genocide quotes. If you like you can use these Genocide quotes for pictures on the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or anywhere. Download the Genocide quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. All these creative images with Genocide quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Philosophical Quotes Pictures About Genocide
1. “The genocide (in Rwanda) was a collective act. What made it possible, what made that final political crime possible, was the absence, the erasure, of seeing the other. Of knowing, of feeling, of being with the other. And when that’s removed, then politics can become genocidal.” – James Orbinski
2. “The biggest road block to action on genocide and other human rights crimes is ignorance. Most people just don’t know that such things are happening, and often, if they have a vague idea they are happening, there is a feeling that there is nothing that can be done to stop these crimes.” – John Prendergrast
3. “Genocide is not just a murderous madness; it is, more deeply, a politics that promises a utopia beyond politics – one people, one land, one truth, the end of difference. Since genocide is a form of political utopia, it remains an enduring temptation in any multiethnic and multicultural society in crisis.” – Michael Ignatief
4. “As long as your ideology identifies the main source of the world’s ills as a definable group, it opens the world up to genocide.” – Steven Pinker
5. “I think that the memory of Armenia’s genocide opened my eyes at an early age to the existence of political cynicism.” – Serj Tankian
6. “Genocide is not a legitimate option. It’s not ok to decide that an entire population has no right to live in the world. No matter whether these relationships are very proximate or very distant, there is no entitlement to expunge a population or to demean its basic humanity. ” – Judith Butler
7. “In the aftermath of any war or genocide, healing and reconciliation are ultimate aspirations.” – Janine de Giovanni
8. “Genocide is an attempt to exterminate a people, not to alter their behavior.” – Jack Schwartz
9. “If human is capable of conducting genocide, no need for an asteroid to wipe out dinosaurs.” – Toba Beta
10. “Genocide begins, however improbably, in the conviction that classes of biological distinction indisputably sanction social and political discrimination.” – Andrea Dworkin
Top Sayings Images About Genocide
11. “The way to virtually eliminate genocide and mass murder appears to be through restricting and checking power. This means to foster democratic freedom.” – Rudolph Rummel
12. “The history of America is the history of a genocide that didn’t end yet, the genocide of American civilizations.” – Luis Bolognesi
13. “Historical atrocities have certainly shown that dehumanizing any group is the first step toward genocide. ” – Robert Paul Weston
14. “Nationalism of one kind or another was the cause of most of the genocide of the twentieth century. Flags are bits of colored cloth that governments use first to shrink-wrap people’s minds and then as ceremonial shrouds to bury the dead. ” – Arundhati Roy
15. “I don’t think nations can stand aside for ethnic cleansing and genocide.” – John Major
16. “Recognition of the genocide is a triumph of human conscience and justice over intolerance and hatred. ” – Serzh Sargsyan
17. “The cruel policy initiated by Columbus and pursued by his successors resulted in complete genocide. ” – Samuel Eliot Morison
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.