77+ Meaningful Sayings On Genius | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
The best collection of Genius quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Maybe these famous thoughts about Genius are already familiar to you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Genius that you can find to scroll through. These popular quotes about Genius have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from more than 77 quotes about Genius with images, anytime on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Genius. These words carry the feeling for those you care about and those who care about you. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Genius quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Choose whatever quote you want to. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Genius quotes. If you like you can use these Genius quotes for pictures on the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or anywhere. Download the Genius quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. All these creative images with Genius quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Favorite Quotes Images On Genius
1. “A genius is one who shoots at something no one else can see â€” and hits it.” – unknown
2. “Genius: The capacity to see and to express what is simple, simply!” – Bruce Lee
3. “Men of genius are rarely much annoyed by the company of vulgar people. ” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
4. “Genius is the true mystery, and at its edge–the abyss.” – Guillermo Del Toro
5. “Genius always gives its best at first; prudence, at last.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
6. “One of the strongest characteristics of genius is the power of lighting its own fire.” – John W. Foster
7. “Doing easily what others find difficult is talent; doing what is impossible for talent is genius.” – Henri Frederic Amiel
33. “Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active.” – Leonardo da Vinci
34. “Genius might be the ability to say a profound thing in a simple way.” – Charles Bukowski
35. “One is not born a genius, one becomes a genius. ” – Simone De Beauvoir
36. “Taste is the common sense of genius.” – Victor Hugo
37. “Genius is the ability to put into effect what is on your mind.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
38. “Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them. ” – R. Buckminster Fuller
39. “Genius thinks out of box when leader adjusts the size of box.” – Toba Beta
40. “All geniuses die young.” – Groucho Marx
Famous Sayings Images About Genius
41. “Geniuses have the shortest biographies.” – Claire Messud
42. “Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid.” – Einstien
43. “The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm.” – Aldous Huxley
44. “See the genius in everyone you encounter. Just as the mountain cannot crack a nut though it can carry a forest on its back, so too does every living creature have its own perfection built into it.” – Wayne Dyer
45. “We are all geniuses up to the age of ten.” – Aldous Huxley
46. “Almost everyone is born a genius and buried an idiot.” – Charles Bukowski
47. ” Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.” – Albert Einstein
48. “Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one.” – E. B. White
49. “Genius is talent set on fire by courage.” – Henry Van Dyke
50. “Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.” – Thomas A. Edison
Wise Quotes Images About Genius
51. “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein
52. “Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius.” – Arthur Conan Doyle
53. “The principle mark of genius is not perfection but originality, the opening of new frontiers.” – Arthur Koestler
54. “Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
55. “Genius is to other gifts what the carbuncle is to the precious stones. It sends forth its own light, whereas other stones only reflect borrowed light.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
56. “Genius without education is like silver in the mine.” – Benjamin Franklin
57. “With the offspring of genius, the law of parturition is reversed; the throes are in the conception, the pleasure in the birth.” – Charles Caleb Colton
58. “The true genius shudders at incompleteness and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.” – Edgar Allan Poe
59. “The true genius shudders at incompleteness.” – Edgar Allan Poe
60. “A man of genius is inexhaustible only in proportion as he is always renourishing his genius.” – Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Motivating Sayings Pictures About Genius
61. “Constant effort and frequent mistakes are the stepping stones to genius.” – Elbert Hubbard
62. “Genius is the ability to act rightly without precedent – the power to do the right thing the first time.” – Elbert Hubbard
63. “Steady work turns genius to a loom.” – George Eliot
64. “The ordinary man casts a shadow in a way we do not quite understand. The man of genius casts light.” – George Steiner
65. “Genius is seldom recognized for what it is: a great capacity for hard work.” – Henry Ford
66. “First and last, what is demanded of genius is love of truth.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
67. “Genius is supposed to be a power of producing excellences which are put of the reach of the rules of art: a power which no precepts can teach, and which no industry can acquire.” – Joshua Reynolds
68. “Firmness of purpose is one of the most necessary sinews of character, and one of the best instruments of success. Without it, genius wastes its efforts in a maze of inconsistencies.” – Lord Chesterfield
69. “You don’t have to be a genius or a visionary or even a college graduate to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream.” – Michael Dell
70. “Men of genius are meteors destined to burn themselves out in lighting up their age.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
Meaningful Sayings Images On Genius
71. “The imagination of the genius vastly surpasses his intellect; the intellect of the academic vastly surpasses his imagination” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
72. “Life is not about discovering our talents; it is about pushing our talents to the limit and discovering our genius.” – Robert Breault
73. “The principal mark of genius is not perfection, but originality.” – Robert Schumann
74. “Genius is the power of carrying the feelings of childhood into the powers of manhood.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
75. “We will discover the nature of our particular genius when we stop trying to conform to our own or other people’s models, learn to be ourselves, and allow our natural channel to open.” – Shakti Gawain
76. “The man of genius is he and he alone who finds such joy in his art that he will work at it come hell or high water.” – Stendhal
77. “The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of childhood into maturity. ” – Thomas Huxley
78. “Passion is the genesis of genius.” – Tony Robbins
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.