46+ Short Sayings About Gang | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
The best collection of Gang quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Maybe these famous thoughts about Gang are already familiar to you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Gang that you can find to scroll through. These popular quotes about Gang have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from more than 46 quotes about Gang with images, anytime on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Gang. These words carry the feeling for those you care about and those who care about you. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Gang quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Choose whatever quote you want to. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Gang quotes. If you like you can use these Gang quotes for pictures on the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or anywhere. Download the Gang quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. All these creative images with Gang quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Inspirational Sayings Pictures On Gang
1. “Apparently my street has a leaf blower gang who tag team all day, so the sounds of the leaf blower are forever blowing from dawn to dusk.” – Bob Saget
2. “I think we have always had a fascination for gangs and gangsters, and I think we always will.” – Ross Kemp
3. “I suppose if a band is like a gang, it is a moment in time.” – Roddy Woomble
4. “It is kind of weird being the last gang in town.” – Steve Diggle
5. “All the gang of those who rule us Hope our quarrels never stop Helping them to split and fool us So they can remain on top.” – Bertolt Brecht
6. “We’re this big melting pot, but someone turned up the heat too high, and the stew started to burn. Gangs, crime, fights, and fear are now a regular part of our local stew.” – Neal Shusterman
7. “A general loathing of a gang or sect usually has some sound basis in instinct.” – Ezra Pound
8. “A team is where a boy can prove his courage on his own. A gang is where a coward goes to hide.” – Mickey Mantle
9. “Gangs are a group reaction to helplessness.” – Jesse Jackson
10. “Every city in the world always has a gang, a street gang, or the so-called outcasts.” – Jimi Hendrix
Great Sayings Pictures On Gang
11. “A demagogue is a person with whom we disagree as to which gang should mismanage the country.” – Don Marquis
12. “The speed of the leader is the speed of the gang.” – Mary Kay Ash
13. “I was raised inside the gang culture.” – Kendrick Lamar
14. “Shootouts are not gunfights of honor, they’re gang wars and racial riots.” – Jessica Savitch
15. “If you want to be in with a gang then you have to go along with hiding people’s things.” – Louise Burfitt-Dons
16. “Even gang members imagine a future that doesnt include gangs.” – Greg Boyle
17. “They travel best in gangs, hanging around like clumps of bananas, thick skinned and yellow.” – Neil Kinnock
18. “These were neighborhoods where nearly half the population didn’t work, where crime and gang activity were said to be entrenched, where the welfare rolls and were swollen.” – Sudhir Venkatesh
19. “Gangs undeniably commit crimes and are menace to every citizen; issues are increasingly changing and impactful.” – Robert Matthew Brzenchek
20. “The age-old question on why someone would join a gang started when caveman banded together to hunt, gather, and protect.” – Robert Matthew Brzenchek
Revolutionary Quotes Pictures On Gang
21. “Gangs are part of the rich and storied history of New York, with numerous street gangs vying for territory in the various neighborhoods and cultural subsets of the city.” – Robert Matthew Brzenchek
22. “The basic creed of the gangster, and for that matter of any other type of criminal, is that whatever a man has is his only so long as he can keep it, and that the one who takes it away from him has not done anything wrong, but has merely demonstrated his smartness.” – Herbert Asbury
23. “Gangster was a stupid roughneck born in filth and squalor and reared amid vice and corruption. He fulfilled his natural destiny.” – Herbert Asbury
24. “To define gangs and gang activities, we must consider both the sociological and the social contexts of the meaning of gangs.” – William Sanders
25. “Claiming territory and fighting over territory with groups who did likewise was also part of what define as gangs.” – William Sanders
26. “To simplify–and I believe accurately portray–the level of violence needed to define a gang, I propose that for a group to be a gang, it must use deadly force.” – William Sanders
27. “If a group is willing to use enough violence to kill others, whether in defense or in aggression, then it should be considered a gang.” – William Sanders
28. “The continued repression of gangs through the profiling of gang members in schools and in criminal justice only makes them stronger.” – Robert Garot
29. “Activities within the gang, according to Thrasher, were diverse and motivated by typical youthful concerns, such as thrills and excitement.” – Steve Decker
30. “Violence is a regular part of the gang life, and gang members are unafraid to use it or receive it.” – Steve Decker
Deep Sayings Pictures About Gang
31. “Violence also serves to reinforce the solidarity among gang members and accentuate the boundaries between gang and nongang members.” – Steve Decker
32. “Being identified as a gang member restricted opportunities that were available to nongang members.” – Steve Decker
33. “Gang members become further marginalized because their membership poses a threat to other family members, schools, neighbors, and social institutions.” – Steve Decker
34. “When you mix broken families and gangster culture with poverty, cartels and impunity, it is a lethal cocktail.” – Ioan Grillo
35. “In communities scarred with violence, many don’t know what peace looks like.” – Ioan Grillo
36. “Teenagers in Brazilian favelas, Jamaican garrisons and Honduran slums see these crime wars as a natural state of affairs.” – Ioan Grillo
37. “Gangster warlords nurture their culture, their pseudo religion, and their rhetoric of fighting for the poor.” – Ioan Grillo
38. “A true gangster can smell out a person’s strengths and weaknesses in a matter of minutes, but what they can sense most of all, what their bodies are most attuned to, is the scent of fear.” – Lorenzo Carcaterra
39. “The older you get, the deadlier you have to be and you use age to your advantage. You make it a strength. Most of us are more dangerous the longer we live. If we didn’t care about dying when we were young, we’re not going to be too concerned about it when we have two feet in our grave.” – Lorenzo Carcaterra
40. “Like many executives in the corporate world, a gangster is consumed with an insatiable desire to possess what belongs to someone else.” – Lorenzo Carcaterra
Meaningful Quotes Pictures About Gang
41. “Mobsters are not satisfies with a mere Wall Street-backed takeover, no matter how lucrative. They will not rest until they live to see their opponent buried.” – Lorenzo Carcaterra
42. “A gangster’s survival depended not on the destruction of his enemies but on the strength of his allies.” – Lorenzo Carcaterra
43. “A gangster who does not want to stop living life gangster will not stop living life gangster.” – G.A. Global Services Inc. Fellowship Approved
44. “One historian has also described New York as having a ‘gangster era’ of municipal government in the late 1800s when ‘elections were decided by repeat voters and poll-box smashers, by the intimidation and beating of citizens before they could cast their votes.” – K. Hirschfeld
45. “Political gangsterism and kleptocracy are also readily visible in the 20th century histories of Cuba’s closest neighbors.” – K. Hirschfeld
46. “My role model were gangsters, criminals, drug dealers, and my father made me a wise guy. My mother was the only thing sane in my life.” – Paul Tully
47. “The lawyer with the briefcase can steal more money than the man with the gun.” – Mario Puzo
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.