42+ Short Sayings About Gamer | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
The best collection of Gamer quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Maybe these famous thoughts about Gamer are already familiar to you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Gamer that you can find to scroll through. These popular quotes about Gamer have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from more than 42 quotes about Gamer with images, anytime on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Gamer. These words carry the feeling for those you care about and those who care about you. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Gamer quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Choose whatever quote you want to. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Gamer quotes. If you like you can use these Gamer quotes for pictures on the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or anywhere. Download the Gamer quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. All these creative images with Gamer quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Famous Sayings Images On Gamer
1. “There, inside the game’s two-dimensional universe, life was simple: It’s just you against the machine. Move with your left hand, shoot with your right, and try to stay alive as long as possible.” – Ernest Cline
2. “When a Dragon, an Elf, and a Human walk into a bar, the Human is always going to be the punch line.” – Bryan Fields
3. “Disengage,’ she whispered, pulling the red tab on her wristband. Immediately Avery’s weapons were rendered inactive and she became invisible to everyone in the augmented reality game, able to do nothing except walk back to the staging room until she reactivated. It was like she wasn’t even there, like she’d suddenly erased herself. Which was exactly how she felt.” – Katherine McGee
4. “On the one hand we have the playing mind—innovative, magical, boundless. On the other is the gaming mind—concentrated, determined, intelligent. And on the hand that holds them both together we have the notion of playing well.” – Bernie DeKoven
5. “A group of adventurers is known as a “party,” and not just because they like to celebrate their success together in the end. Your party should be as close to you as your family–assuming your family can cast spells, kill monsters, and bring you back from the edge of death.” – Matt Forbeck
6. “To keep our minds and bodies healthy, we have to simulate those old ways in the midst of our modern, technological lives, where everything on the planet has already been hunted and gathered. Thankfully, the technology that created this problem also gave rise to its solution—a way for us modern city dwellers to exorcise our inner evolutionary demons: video games.” – Ernest Cline
7. “Alright, go away. I have a tiny world to save.” – Bryan Lee O’Malley
8. “Just like the notion of ‘Internet natives’, who have never known a world without Internet access, we, who have lived our entire lives with video games, can be known as ‘video game natives’.” – Alexei Maxim Russell
9. “A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” – Jane Mcgonigal
10. “I think it’s fair to say most video games let players experience only eight emotions: anger, panic, dread, surprise, wonder, satisfaction, joy and disappointment. And some games only disappoint.” – Scott Rogers
Deep Sayings Pictures About Gamer
11. “Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it’s always worth trying and trying now.” – Jane Mcgonigal
12. “I don’t need to “get a life”. I’m a gamer. I have lots of lives.” – Unkown
14. “I, as a gamer, understand passion to discuss favorite games.” – Hidetaka Miyazaki
15. “I always thought being a gamer and someone who had a sense of responsibility to the game and to my teammates was the honorable thing.” – Cal Ripken
16. “I don’t want a gamer to feel like they have to commit their whole life to changing the world.” – Jane Mcgonigal
17. “Gaming is one of those things that’s pretty amazing because when you think about it, everybody wants to game; whether you’re a casual gamer, or you’re an enthusiast gamer, there’s a large market for us.” – Lisa Su
18. “As a gamer, I can’t think of anything more annoying for everyone concerned than playing games in a shared living room.” – Naomi Alderman
19. “Needless to say, nobody is born an avid gamer.” – Satoru Iwata
20. “As a gamer, I like to go up and look at people’s faces and see how good of a job they did.” – Jim Lee
Deep Sayings Pictures About Gamer
21. “To be champion requires more than simply being a strong player; one has to be a strong human being as well.” – Anatoly Karpov
22. “Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game.” – Voltaire
23. “The integrity of the game is everything.” – Peter Ueberroth
24. “Only a gamer would jump at nothing to find a hidden block. But something tells me you’re not just some gamer, but thee gamer.” – Kevin Finn
25. “I know a lot of gamers out there who don’t have much patience.” – Suda 51
26. “They should get laid out, played out, you know / Set to gauge range, straight to you friend / Stretched out, gamers, played out, over-run / Stretching out a lot of nothing” – Neneh Karlsson
27. “Chess, some hardest gamers, the world black as entertainment) / Your time is short, change your thought, rearrange your sports” – Chris Smith
28. “Watch your (ah), I’m a gamer! / Free free free from material world” – Sofia Achoun
29. “Every gamer relies on hardware. Like power plants or electricity, it’s the foundation that makes gaming possible.” – Tyler “Ninja” Blevins
30. “Believe me: there’s nothing worse than knowing you lost a game because your equipment failed you.” – Tyler “Ninja” Blevins
Awesome Quotes Images About Gamer
31. “Every choice is an opportunity to be the best player you can be.” – Tyler “Ninja” Blevins
32. “A game is a playful, interactive goal- and rule-based with an established set of mechanics and an integrated feedback metric, in which players work toward solving problems and completing challenges.” – Carly Finseth
33. “Virtual worlds are the product of game objects but are also shaped by the gamers themselves.” – Routelge
34. “One of the most significant problem in discussing Gamergate, and the things it grew out of – such as internet and gaming culture – is that there are a lot of people that simply don’t understand it. Any of it.” – James Desborough
35. “A Gamer is an engaged, active, interested and knowledgeable member of the gaming community for whom gaming is a primary hobby.” – James Desborough
36. “The difference between ‘Gamer’ and ‘someone who plays games’ is the same.” – James Desborough
37. “Gamers are a core, reliable audience but also a critical one. One that knows the ins and outs of games.” – James Desborough
38. “Without Gamers, the games industry in all its success and glory today could not exist.” – James Desborough
39. “Play is inherent to who we are as humans. Through play we have entertained, expressed, taught, socialized, and competed since before recorded history.” – Meagan Marie
40. “Video games can no longer be thought of as little more than meaningless distractions designed to fill the playtime of children.” – Richard Abanes
41. “As one gamer eloquently expressed it, video games ‘are a great escape from a bland reality, a way to stimulate your mind and relax your soul in colorful, distant worlds that the talented minds of the creators have conceived.'” – Richard Abanes
42. “Video games are therefore understood as an expression of life and culture in the late modernity.” – Daniel Muriel
43. “The culture of gaming is characterized by a shared sense of identity among the majority of industry participants.” – Library of Congress Cataloguing-in-Publication Data
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.