TOP 75 Popular Quotes About Funny Weight Loss | Free Hd Background Images Download
Many famous people have shared their valuable thoughts about Funny Weight Loss which you will find here together. You may have heard these renowned quotes about Funny Weight Loss before. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. After reading you will understand that their thoughts are quite as same as ours because they are also human and just like us. They belong to the same perspective of observing life as we do. So, what are you thinking? Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. You are scrolling through the most positive quotes and images about Funny Weight Loss that are wise and true to life. For you, we have created this collection that consists of Funny Weight Loss sayings coming from different sources of the internet.
Choose any one you like from the top 75 quotes about Funny Weight Loss with images and share on the go. Let’s look at these images which carry the best Funny Weight Loss quotes. They reflect our inner thoughts as we go through various stages of life. With the most appropriate images, all the popular Funny Weight Loss quotes have been gathered here for you. Share your inner thought with your desired person by choosing any of these thoughts which match the best. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Funny Weight Loss quotes. You can freely post these Funny Weight Loss quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Spread some positivity by sharing these quotes with pictures about Funny Weight Loss, you know it or not, the world around you badly needs it. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Funny Weight Loss quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Popular Sayings Pictures On Funny Weight Loss
1. “Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.” – Anonymous
2. “You know what the secret to weight loss is? Don’t eat much.” – Simon Cowell
3. “Diets are for those who are thick and tired of it.” – Mary Tyler Moore
4. “Successful weight loss takes programming, not willpower.” – Phil Mcgraw
5. “Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it I wash my mouth out with chocolate.” – Charles M. Schulz
6. “The cardiologist’s diet: If it tastes good, spit it out.” – Anonymous
7. “Probably nothing in the world arouses more false hopes than the first four hours of a diet.” – Dan Bennett
8. “The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day, you are off it.” – Jackie Gleason
9. “At the end of every diet, the path curves back to the trough.” – Mason Cooley
10. “Saying yes to the skinny jeans by saying no to the donuts.” – Betsy Canas Garmon
Legendary Quotes Images On Funny Weight Loss
11. “Here’s the secret to weight loss: It’s all about crowding out, not cutting out.” – Kathy Freston
12. “When I buy cookies I eat just four and throw the rest away. But first I spray them with Raid so I won’t dig them out of the garbage later. Be careful, though, because that Raid really doesn’t taste that bad.” – Janette Barber
29. “Weight loss is not the key to your dreams. The truth is there is no lock and the door is flimsy.” – Golda Poretsky
30. “It would be far easier to lose weight permanently if replacement parts weren’t so handy in the refrigerator.” – Hugh Allen
Short Sayings Pictures About Funny Weight Loss
31. “Avoid any diet that discourages the use of hot fudge.” – Don Kardong
32. “To promise not to do a thing is the surest way in the world to make a body want to go and do that very thing.” – Mark Twain
33. “Whenever I feel like exercise, I lie down until the feeling passes.” – Robert Hutchins
34. “I have a great diet. You’re allowed to eat anything you want, but you must eat it with naked fat people.” – Ed Bluestone
35. “I hate it when I think I’m buying organic vegetables but when I get home I discover they’re just regular donuts.” – Robin McCauley Lynch
36. “A diet is when you watch what you eat and wish you could eat what you watch.” – Hermione Gingold
37. “Thou shouldst eat to live, not live to eat.” – Cicero
38. “It’s called diet, because all the other 4-letter words were taken.” – Anonymous
39. “An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day.” – Irv Kupcinet
40. “A balanced diet is having a cupcake in each hand.” – Anonymous
Meaningful Sayings Pictures On Funny Weight Loss
41. “I’m on that new diet where you eat everything and pray for a miracle.” – Anonymous
42. “When we lose twenty pounds. We may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty.” – Woody Allen
43. “I’m not overweight. I’m just nine inches too short.” – Shelley Winters
44. “I’ve been on a diet for two weeks and all I’ve lost is fourteen days.” – Totie Fields
45. “Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the Titanic who waved off the dessert cart.” – Erma Bombeck
46. “The heart, like the stomach, wants a varied diet.” – Gustave Flaubert
47. “I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond.” – Mae West
48. “Chopsticks are one of the reasons the Chinese never invented custard.” – Spike Milligan
49. “We ought to have a diet salad dressing called ‘500 Islands.'” – George Carlin
50. “From the day on which she weighs 140, the chief excitement of a woman’s life consists in spotting people who are fatter than she is.” – Helen Rowland
Renown Sayings Pictures On Funny Weight Loss
51. “I wonder if there is woman in the world strong-minded enough to shed ten pounds or twenty,— And say, there now, that’s plenty.” – Ogden Nash
52. “Eat a third, drink a third, and leave empty in your stomach the remaining third. If anger overtakes you there will be room for the expansion of your stomach, and you will not suffer from apoplexy.” – Gittin
53. “She’s got this real funny idea about a diet; you don’t get fat if no one sees you eating.” – Gloria Naylor
54. “I think thou art in the habit of eating a great deal, and that thy power of restraining appetite is more slender than a hair, whilst an appetite such as thou nourishest would rupture a chain and a day may come it will tear thee up.” – Sheikh Sa’Di
55. “I’m on a whiskey diet. I’ve lost three days already!” – Tommy Cooper
56. “A gourmet who thinks of calories is like a tart who looks at her watch.” – James Beard
57. “In the course of my life, I have often had to eat my words, and I must confess that I have always found it a wholesome diet.” – Winston Churchill
58. “No diet will remove all the fat from your body because the brain is entirely fat. Without a brain, you might look good, but all you could do is run for public office.” – George Bernard Shaw
59. “I don’t diet. I just don’t eat as much as I’d like to.” – Linda Evangelista
60. “I lost so much weight, people kept looking at my ankles. Why not? That’s where my pants were.” – Robert Orben
Motivational Quotes Pictures On Funny Weight Loss
61. “I just went on a great diet. There are only three things you can’t put in your mouth— a knife, a fork, and a spoon!” – Robert Orben
62. “My wife has come up with a very simple device to make me lose weight. It’s called a food bill.” – Robert Orben
63. “Doctor, Doctor I’m on a diet and it’s making me irritable. Yesterday I bit someone’s ear off. Oh dear, that’s a lot of calories.” – Meg Jokes
64. “Image the weight you are losing if going to the person you hate.” – English Lion
65. “Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.” – Jim Davis
66. “Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow ye diet.” – Lewis C. Henry
67. “We can all put weight on or lose weight.” – Keith Emerson
68. “Your bank account. Good food choices are good investments.” – Bethenny Frankel
69. “Don’t dig your grave with your knife and fork.” – English Proverb
70. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
Awesome Sayings Pictures About Funny Weight Loss
71. “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” – Mark Twain
72. “The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook.” – Julia Child
73. “The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends.” – Bob Hope
74. “A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.” – Barbara Johnson
75. “Eat as much as you like just don’t swallow it.” – Steve Burns
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.