91+ Short Quotes About Funny Life | Free Hd Background Images Download
Many famous people have shared their valuable thoughts about Funny Life which you will find here together. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Funny Life. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. Don’t think over and over anymore. Be comfortable and learn from their thoughts, how a famous person can share the same feeling as us. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Funny Life that is full of positivity. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Funny Life quotes only for you.
See which one you prefer most from more than 91 quotes about Funny Life with images and get going. Adding these Funny Life quotes for pictures to your message will surely add some weight, you’ll know. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Funny Life for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose whatever quote you want to. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Funny Life. You are also permitted to share these images of Funny Life quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Share the picture of that Funny Life quote that represents your inner thought. For you only, all the Funny Life quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Revolutionary Quotes Images On Funny Life
1. “Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” – Elbert Hubbard
2. “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter” – Mark Twain
3. “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.” – Lily Tomlin
4. “There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?” – Woody Allen
5. “Age is of no importance unless you’re a cheese.” – Billie Burke
6. “Be nice to people on your way up because you meet them on your way down.” – Jimmy Durante
7. “Life is like a roll of toilet paper; hopefully long and useful, but it always ends at the wrong moment.” – Rudyh
8. “Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.” – Anthony Burgess
9. “If A is success in life, then A is equal to X plus Y plus Z. Work is X; Y is play; and Z – keeping your mouth shut.” – Albert Einstein
10. “You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake” – Bob Hope
Valuable Sayings Pictures On Funny Life
11. “You are only young once, but you can be immature forever.” – Hannah Marks
12. “Life is funny, when you are young you want to be older and those that are older wish to be younger.” – Karon Waddell
42. “Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people.” – Leo Burnett
43. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” – Soren Kierkegaard
44. “The unexamined life is not worth living.” – Socrates
45. “Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something.” – Ashton Kutcher
46. “Life imposes things on you that you can’t control, but you still have the choice of how you’re going to live through this.” – Celine Dion
47. “Life is never easy. There is work to be done and obligations to be met – obligations to truth, to justice, and to liberty.” – John F. Kennedy
48. “Live for each second without hesitation.” – Elton John
49. “The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up.” – Mark Twain
50. “The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.” – Mark Twain
Short Sayings Pictures On Funny Life
51. “I am still determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I find myself.” – Martha Washington
52. “Blessed is he who makes his companions laugh.” – The Koran
53. “Happy are those who have given up worrying once and for all.” – Ovid
54. “He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has” – Epictetus
55. “It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.” – Marcus Aurelius
56. “The happiness of you life depends on the quality of your thoughts.” – Marcus Aurelius
57. “Mirth, and even cheerfulness, when employed as remedies in low spirits, are like hot water to a frozen limb.” – Benjamin Rush
58. “The most wasted of all days is that in which we have not laughed.” – Sebastien Chamfort
59. “Dost thou love life?
Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of.” – Benjamin Franklin
60. “Life is like a guided tour, where we are the tourists, our inner voice is the guide and the destiny is like a travel company which tries to give us the best possible ‘package’ that our ‘Karma’ can afford!” – D.S. Pandit
Motivating Quotes Pictures On Funny Life
61. “Life is cruising the ocean while watching a beautiful sunrise.” – Jean Watson
62. “Life is a meaningless existence unless equality exists for every living soul.” – Jean Watson
63. “Life is the rustling of leaves as the wind blows. You will experience the true meaning of life once you show appreciation for the simple things God provides daily.” – Jean Watson
64. “Developing a cheerful disposition can permit an atmosphere wherein one’s spirit can be nurtured and encouraged to blossom and bear fruit. Being pessimistic and negative about our experiences will not enhance the quality of our lives. A determination to be of good cheer can help us and those around us to enjoy life more fully.” – Barbara Winder
65. “Life teaches you many lessons, many good, some bad. Just learn from the good and forget the bad.” – J.D.Rockefeller
66. “Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed.” – Corita Kent
67. “When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.” – Helen Keller
68. “Do not be afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will create the fact.” – William James
69. “According to this third important mental law, your outer life is a mirror image to your inner life.” – Brian Tracy
70. “Everything you have in your life today you have attracted to yourself by the person you are, by the way you think. You can change your life because you can change the person you are. You can change your thoughts that you think.” – Brian Tracy
Wise Sayings Images About Funny Life
71. “The most important things in life that are free are common sense, knowledge, and opportunities. If you acquire one of the three, the others will fall with in your grasp.” – Jean Watson
72. “We need to accept that most things in life are beyond our control, but they are generally good.” – D. S. Pandit
73. “Even in life, it is wise to find good people and experiences, instead of complaining about the bad ones; while keeping in mind that even the good experiences will not last forever.” – D. S. Pandit
74. “The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.” – Michelangelo
75. “If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them form growing.” – Coco Chanel
76. “If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.” – St. Clement of Alexandra
77. “Other times we feel discouraged, drained and spiritually weak and need inspiration and added strength to keep ourselves striving to build the life that we envisioned to continue to move forward.” – J.D.Rockefeller
78. “No on said life was easy – there are always challenges, and hurdles along the way that must be overcome.” – J.D.Rockefeller
79. “And I truly believe that the information, thoughts, ideas and inspiration that we feed our mind, soul and spirit with has a direct correlation with the quality and ultimately the direction of our life’s unfolding.” – J.D.Rockefeller
80. “Having children gives your life purpose. Right now my purpose is to get some sleep.” – Reno Goodale
Wise Quotes Images About Funny Life
81. “To me old age is always fifteen year older than I am.” – Bernard Baruch
82. “By the time you’re eighty years old you’ve learned everything. You only have to remember it.” – George Burns
83. “I was introduced to a beautiful young lady as a man in his nineties. Early nineties, I insisted.” – George Burns
84. “I don’t know how you feel about old age, but in my case I didn’t even see it coming. It hit me from the rear.” – Phyllis Diller
85. “I’m at the age when my back goes out more than I do.” – Phyllis Diller
86. “Eighty is a wonderful age – especially if you’re ninety.” – Abel Green
87. “An elderly woman in a nursing home declined her pastor’s suggestion that she get a hearing aid. ‘At 91, I’ve hear enough,’ she said.” – Catherine Hall
88. “In youth we want to change the world. In old age we want to change youth.” – Garth Henrichs
89. “I’m now old enough to personally identify every object in antique stores.” – Anita Milner
90. “Forty is the old age of youth; fifty is the youth of old age.” – Victor Hugo
91. “Children are a great comfort in your old age-and they help you reach it faster too.” – Richard Kauffmann
92. “Oh to be old again,’ said a young corpse.” – Stanislaw Lec
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.