35+ Revolutionary Sayings On Funky | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
Many famous people have shared their valuable thoughts about Funky which you will find here together. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Funky. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. Don’t think over and over anymore. Be comfortable and learn from their thoughts, how a famous person can share the same feeling as us. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Funky that is full of positivity. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Funky quotes only for you.
See which one you prefer most from more than 35 quotes about Funky with images and get going. Adding these Funky quotes for pictures to your message will surely add some weight, you’ll know. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Funky for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose whatever quote you want to. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Funky. You are also permitted to share these images of Funky quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Share the picture of that Funky quote that represents your inner thought. For you only, all the Funky quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Valuable Quotes Images On Funky
1. “The lesson of the Funk Dog: “You can forget what it used to feel like to feel good about life; feeling rotten—or just a low-grad funk—seems normal and therefore acceptable. I just don’t believe that God intended for any of his creatures to be petted with sticks.” – Jill Conner Browne
2. “We all get in a funk sometimes.
It doesn’t mean you’re failing, or ungrateful, or stupid, or lost.
It means you’re human.” – Scott Stabile
3. “The Funk happens. For all of us. We can’t be happy all the time. We don’t need to be.” – Scott Stabile
4. “Don’t kill the game with your ‘funk’, elevate it with your humility.” – T.F. Hodge
5. “I like the New York style of funk, the California style of funk, but the South I never felt like – and Atlanta particularly – got the credit for taking their lessons and progressing on it.” – Killer Mike
6. “When I was younger, I was listening to a lot of Armenian music, you know, revolutionary music about freedom and protest. In the 70s I was listening to soul and the Bee Gees and ABBA, and funk.” – Serj Tankian
7. “My plays are for the kind of black people who relate to funk music, to Parliament-Funkadelic. When those guys get out of a spaceship – the idea that black people are from outer space, there’s a poetic truth to that. We are this vast people.” – Suzan-Lori Parks
8. “There’s a lot of people over time who have brought out all these funky records that everybody has started jumping on like a catch phrase… When Planet Rock came out, then you had all of the electro funk records.” – Afrika Bambaataa
9. “All music is dance music. But when people think of dance music, they think of techno or just house. Anything you can dance to is dance music. I don’t care if it’s classical, funk, salsa, reggae, calypso; it’s all dance music.” – Afrika Bambaataa
10. “I’m the renegade of funk. I’ve made house, techno, rock, funk, reggae… That’s why I’ve been on so many different labels.” – Afrika Bambaataa
Popular Quotes Pictures On Funky
11. “Dancin’ and singin’ and movin’ to the groovin / And just when it hit me somebody turned around and shouted / Play that funky music white boy / Play that funky music right” – Robert W. Parissi
12. “Yeah, there was a funky singer / Playin’ in a rock and roll band / And never had no problems yeah / Burnin’ down one night stands” – Robert W. Parissi
13. “I got a funky, funky style with a funky swag / I bought the funky, funky Nikes, got the hat to match” – Thomas Allen
14. “I could ride forever in my old funky rolls / Just give me a bad hat and some old funky clothes / We don’t care if folks are laughing / When we’re on the road” – Ronald Miller
15. “I could ride forever in my old funky rolls / She ain’t even paid for but she’s mine I suppose” – Ronald Miller
16. “Funky crime funky crime / Don’t you know funk’s colors blind / Well I’ve committed a funky crime / Against a state of mind” – MIchael Peter Balzary
17. “So I will play the game like it should be played / Drop the funk into the mix so the place will never fade / Ship it the the stations in your jurisdiction” – Leon Sylvers III
18. “Shaking themselves they did a dance / before my eyes as Lucy was snoring / All eight of them turned on music from chests / a strange form of haunting and funky sounds / moving in sync within their limited bounds.” – Sonia Walker
19. “Get a hold of your funky store everybody come on the floor / get on the beat & scream / everybody clap your hands now don’t let anybody tell you that you can’t make it” – Mario William Vitale
20. “Funk is a many spledored thing. Funk is a nasty vibe, and a sweet sexy feeling; Funk is funkiness, a natural release of the essence within.” – Rickey Vincent
Revolutionary Quotes Images On Funky
21. “Funk is a high, but it is also down at the bottom, the low-down earthy essence, the bass elements.” – Rickey Vincent
22. “Someone ‘funky-looking’ is generally thought of as someone colorful and amusing, yet unkempt, undisciplined, somewhere between exotic and ridiculous.” – Rickey Vincent
23. “Funkiness in a person’s behavior or attitudes can mean anything from an ego trip, to a protest, to escapism. Funkiness is much more than a style, it is a means to a style.” – Rickey Vincent
24. “Funk(y)’ also signifies honest expression and integrity, because the artistic and/or material products that accrue from such exertion reflect a high level of commitment to one’s work.” – T. Bolden
25. “Effusive and amorphous, the funk impulse is a central component of all black music-from antebellum ring shouts and gospels to blues, jazz, funk, and hip-hop.” – T. Bolden
26. “Funk, a fusion of jazz, rhythm and blues, and rock, was a popular trend in African American music during in the late 1970s. The roots of this genre, however, run wide and deep.” – T. Bolden
27. “The oldest meaning of ‘funk,’ one that I didn’t know until I started looking it up, is spark. (It seems to be related to ‘punk,’ a connection that opens even more seventies pathways.)” – Thomas Hine
28. “Funk speaks then of panic and stink, but also of ebullience and improvisation.” – Thomas Hine
29. “One kind of funk is a panic or depression; the seventies had plenty of panic, and economically, the years of the Great Funk were the worst since the Great Depression of the 1930s.” – Thomas Hine
30. “An even older meaning of ‘funk,’ stretching back four centuries, is that it’s an unpleasant smell, redolent of old cheese and crevices of the body.” – Thomas Hine
Beautiful Sayings Images About Funky
31. “Funk is the unending cycle of life. It’s the ultimate concept wherever your imagination will take it.” – Xenobia Bailey
32. “Funk never dies. It is eternal. It just smells a little different from time to time.” – Questlove
33. “Funk is fun. And it’s also a state of mind. But it’s all the ramifications of that state of mind. Once you’ve done the best you can, funk it!” – George Clinton
34. “If you fake the funk, your nose will grow.” – Bootsy Collins
35. “Funk is the absence of any and everything you can think of, but the very essence of all that is. And saying that, I’m saying funk is anything that we create in our minds that we want to do, what we want to be, but we don’t have the resources.” – Bootsy Collins
36. “When you talking about funk music you just talking about a collage of a lot of different types of music. They used strings, they had brass, they had vocalist.” – Killer Mike
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.