50+ Inspiring Sayings About Friends | Free Hd Background Images Download
Many famous people have shared their valuable thoughts about Friends which you will find here together. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Friends. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. Don’t think over and over anymore. Be comfortable and learn from their thoughts, how a famous person can share the same feeling as us. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Friends that is full of positivity. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Friends quotes only for you.
See which one you prefer most from more than 50 quotes about Friends with images and get going. Adding these Friends quotes for pictures to your message will surely add some weight, you’ll know. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Friends for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose whatever quote you want to. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Friends. You are also permitted to share these images of Friends quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Share the picture of that Friends quote that represents your inner thought. For you only, all the Friends quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Creative Quotes Images On Friends
1. “Friends are the family you choose.” – Jess C. Scott
2. “Friends are like rainbows – always there to cheer you up after a storm.” – unknown
3. “When our friends are present we ought to treat them well; and when they are absent, to speak of them well.” – Epictetus
4. “Friends are much better tried in bad fortune than in good.” – Aristotle
5. “True friends visit us in prosperity only when invited, but in adversity they come without invitation.” – Theophrastus
6. “Friends are like melons. Shall I tell you why? To find one good, you must a hundred try.” – Claude Mermet
7. “Friends are as companions on a journey, who ought to aid each other to persevere in the road to a happier life.” – Pythagoras
8. “Friends should be like books, few, but hand-selected.” – C.J. Langenhoven
9. “Without friends, no one would want to live, even if he had all other goods.” – Aristotle
10. “Friends show their love in times of trouble…” – Euripides
Creative Sayings Pictures About Friends
11. “Where there are friends, there is wealth.” – Titus Maccius Plautus
12. “I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.” – Thomas A. Edison
13. “If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them.” – Anon
14. “Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life.” – Anon
15. “Friends are life’s finest blessings. “Friend” and “free” are from the same root word; perhaps because you are free to be yourself with a friend.” – Author Unknown
16. “Friends make memories…the heart preserves them.” – Author Unknown
17. “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. “My friends are my estate.” – Emily Dickinson
19. “True friends are the ones who never leave your heart, even if they leave your life for awhile. Even after years apart, you pick up with them right where you left off, and even if they die they’re never dead in your heart.” – Author Unknown
20. “True friends are those who lift you up when your heart’s wings forget how to fly.” – Author Unknown
Philosophical Quotes Images On Friends
21. “In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends.” – John Churton Collins
22. “All we can do is to make the best of our friends: love and cherish what is good in them, and keep out of the way of what is bad: but no more think of rejecting them for it than of throwing away a piece of music for a flat passage or two.” – Thomas Jefferson
23. “With true friends…even water drunk together is sweet enough.” – Chinese Proverb
24. “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.” – Ed Cunningham
25. “Friends are relatives you make for yourself.” – Eustache Descamps
26. “Wherever we are, it is our friends that make our world.” – Henry Drummond
27. “Friends are the most important ingredient in the recipe called life.” – unknown
Fight for you.
Stand by you.” – Unknown Author
29. “Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them – your smile, your hope, and your courage.” – Doe Zantamata
30. “Friends are those crazy people who keep coming back, in spite of being exposed to the real you.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
Philosophical Quotes Images About Friends
31. “True friends never apart maybe in distance but never in heart.” – Helen Keller
32. “A circle of friends, doesn’t always keep perfect relationships.” – Anthony Liccione
33. “Real Friends’ are someone who are right next to you when you got in emergency, not in only parties.” – Hiroko Sakai
34. “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” – G. Randolf
35. “Friends are like walls. Sometimes you lean on them, and sometimes it’s good just knowing they are there.” – Author Unknown
36. “Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.” – Author Unknown
37. “Friends are the sailors who guide your rickety boat safely across the dangerous waters of life.” – Sare and Cate
38. “No matter whether you believe this or not, your friends command a major proportion of your destiny, they contribute largely to your future. Choose the right friends, keep yourself around like ? minded people, regardless of their background, as long as you share common future aspirations!” – Tonny Rutakirwa
39. “Your friends are very precious things;
Their love is like the rarest gem.
But friends are hard to find and keep
Unless you are a friend to them.” – Ann Cragg
40. “Be careful the friends you choose –
for you will become like them.” – W. Clement Stone
Meaningful Quotes Images On Friends
41. “Friends share our pain and touch our wounds
with a gentle and tender hand.” – Henri Nouwen
42. “Friends are God’s way of apologizing to us for our families.” – Anonymous
43. “When friends stop being frank and useful to each other, the whole world loses some of its radiance.” – Anatole Broyard
44. “Friends are like Peanut Butter … it sticks to the roof of your mouth, like a friend sticks to you…. and it feels as if they never go away.!” – unknown
45. “Friends are the sunshine of life.” – John Hay
46. “Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light.” – Jennie Jerome Churchill
47. “Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow.” – Roxy Quiksilver
48. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
49. “True friends can see the hurt in your eyes when everyone else is fooled by your smile.” – unknown
50. “Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart.” – unknown
51. “Good friends are those who care without hesitation, who remember without limitation and who love even without communication.” – Philippos
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.