26+ Short Quotes On Free Will | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you are looking for Free Will quotes with images, then you are at the right place. Maybe these famous thoughts about Free Will are already familiar to you. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Readout from the wise observations and feel what they have felt. In front of you is the collection of quotes and images about Free Will that comes from truth, wisdom, and positivity. We have collected these Free Will sayings from all over the internet only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from more than 26 quotes about Free Will with images anytime anywhere. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Free Will. They reflect our inner thoughts as we go through various stages of life. We have gathered these beautiful images with quotes about Free Will for you. Pick the quote from here which describes your inner thought. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Free Will quotes. If you like you can use these Free Will quotes for pictures on the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or anywhere. Choose from the perfect Free Will quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. For you only, all the Free Will quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Popular Quotes Pictures About Free Will
1. “Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism, the way you play it is free will.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
2. “Free will is an illusion. People always choose the perceived path of greatest pleasure.” – Scott Adams
3. “Free will, though it makes evil possible, is also the only thing that makes possible any love or goodness or joy worth having.” – C.S. Lewis
4. “And one who is just of his own free will shall not lack for happiness; and he will never come to utter ruin.” – Aeschylus
5. “Let all the ‘free-will’ in the world do all it can with all its strength; it will never give rise to a single instance of ability to avoid being hardened if God does not give the Spirit, or of meriting mercy if it is left to its own strength.” – Martin Luther
6. “If God thinks this state of war in the universe a price worth paying for free will…then we may take it it is worth paying.” – C. S. Lewis
7. “The essence of spiritual life is simply to use our free will properly.” – Radhanath Swami
8. “The neutral view of free will is impossible. It involves choice without desire.” – R. C. Sproul
9. “Free will is to mind what chance is to matter.” – Charles Darwin
10. “Free will is not the liberty to do whatever one likes, but the power of doing whatever one sees ought to be done, even in the very face of otherwise overwhelming impulse. There lies freedom, indeed.” – George Macdonald
Great Sayings Pictures On Free Will
11. “Morality pertains only to the sphere of man’s free will – only to those actions which are open to his choice.” – Ayn Rand
12. “Man has reason, discrimination and free-will such as it is. The brute has no such thing. It is not a free agent, and knows no distinction between virtue and vice, good and evil. Man, being a free agent, knows these distinctions, and when he follows his higher nature, shows himself far superior to the brute, but when he follows his baser nature can show himself lower than the brute.” – Mahatma Gandhi
13. “Mankind has a free will; but it is free to milk cows and to build houses, nothing more.” – Martin Luther
14. “The greatest judgment which God himself can, in the present life, inflict upon a man is to leave him in the hand of his own boasted ‘free’-will.” – Augustus Toplady
15. “…free will does not mean one will, but many wills conflicting in one man. Freedom cannot be conceived simply.” – Flannery O’Connor
16. “You can’t have it both ways. You can’t have both free will and a benevolent higher power who protects you from yourself.” – Arthur C. Clarke
17. “No one has free will until they are an adult, and by then the choices that were made for them, have already set them on a course that gives limited freedom in the choices to be made.” – J.D. Stroube
18. “The question of free will is insoluble on strictly psychological grounds.” – William James
19. “Free will is the power of choosing good and evil.” – Origen
20. “No tribe unites with another of its own free will.” – Arthur Keith
21. “One of my core beliefs is that belief itself is a choice that can be made of our own free will.” – Steve Pavlina
22. “Our hands we open of our own free will, and the good flies, which we can never recall.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
23. “Think of destiny more like potentiality because of an element called – free will.” – Ruben Papian
24. “Contempt for the things people choose of their own free will is, at its heart, contempt for free will.” – James Lileks
25. “Free will does not enable any man to perform good works, unless he is assisted by grace; indeed, the special grace which the elect alone receive through regeneration. For I stay not to consider the extravagance of those who say that grace is offered equally and promiscuously to all” – John Calvin
26. “You have fettered yourself of your own free will, man – break the fetters!” – Halldor Laxness
27. “It is only work that is done as freewill offering to humanity and to nature that does not bring with it any binding attachment.” – Swami Vivekananda
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.