61+ Creative Sayings About Forgiveness | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Forgiveness that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Forgiveness familiar. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you thinking? Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Forgiveness that are also found to be the truest and wisest. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Forgiveness sayings is here only to serve you.
We have carefully chosen more than 61 quotes about Forgiveness with images and gathered them here for you. Let’s look at these images which carry the best Forgiveness quotes. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Forgiveness here. Choose whatever quote you want to. These Forgiveness quotes with appropriate images are completely free to share. You are always welcome to use these Forgiveness quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Choose from the perfect Forgiveness quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Forgiveness quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Creative Sayings Pictures About Forgiveness
1. “Forgiveness doesn’t make the other person right, it makes you free.” – Stormie Omartian
2. “To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you.” – C. S. Lewis
3. “Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free and realising you were the prisoner!” – Max Lucado
4. “Forgiveness is the key that unlocks the door of resentment and the handcuffs of hatred. It is a power that breaks the chains of bitterness and the shackles of selfishness.” – Corrie ten Boom
5. “Those who cannot forgive others break the bridge over which they themselves must pass.” – Confucius
6. “We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love.” – Martin Luther King
7. “To begin loving people today, we must close the door on the past. And that cannot happen without forgiveness! Forgive those who have hurt you for your sake, not because they deserve it.” – Rick Warren
8. “You will know that forgiveness has begun when you recall those who hurt you and feel the power to wish them well.” – Lewis B. Smedes
9. “Whatever our religion, we know that if we really want to love, we must first learn to forgive before anything else.” – Mother Teresa
10. “We all agree that forgiveness is a beautiful idea until we have to practice it.” – C. S. Lewis
Legendary Quotes Pictures On Forgiveness
11. “When you forgive, you in no way change the past – but you sure do change the future.” – Bernard Meltzer
12. “The hatred you’re carrying is a live coal in your heart far more damaging to yourself than to them.” – Lawana Blackwell
13. “Good to forgive, best to forget.” – Robert Browning
14. “Forgiveness is not an occasional act, it is a constant attitude.” – Martin Luther King
15. “Forgiveness is choosing to love. It is the first skill of self giving love.” – Mahatma Gandhi
16. “Forgiveness is a sign that the person who has wronged you means more to you than the wrong they have delt.” – Ben Greenhalgh
17. “True forgiveness is when you can say, thank you for that experience.” – Oprah Winfrey
18. “Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness.” – H. Jackson Brown
19. “To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.” – Robert Muller
20. “Without forgiveness, there is no future.” – Desmond Tutu
Inspirational Quotes Pictures About Forgiveness
21. “Forgiveness is the final form of love.” – Reinhold Niebuhr
22. “Forgiveness is not always easy. At times, it feels more painful than the wound we suffered, to forgive the one that inflicted it. And yet, there is no peace without forgiveness.” – Marianne Williamson
23. “To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.” – Lewis B. Smedes
24. “Forgiveness is God’s invention for coming to terms with a world in which people are unfair to each other and hurt each other deeply. He began by forgiving us. And He invites us all to forgive each other.” – Lewis B. Smedes
25. “Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could have been any different, it’s accepting the past for what it was, and using this moment and this time to help yourself move forward.” – Oprah Winfrey
26. “Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were.” – Cherie Carter-Scott
27. “By far the strongest poison to the human spirit is the inability to forgive oneself or another person. Forgiveness is no longer an option but a necessity for healing.” – Caroline Myss
28. “The more you know yourself, the more you forgive yourself.” – Confucius
29. “Forgiveness is an inner correction that lightens our heart and frees us to live in the present. It is for our peace of mind first. Being at peace, we now have peace to extend to others, and this is the most permanent and valuable gift we can possibly give.” – Gerald Jampolsky
30. “Forgiveness in no way requires that you trust the one you forgive.” – William P. Young
Inspiring Quotes Pictures About Forgiveness
31. “One forgives to the degree that one loves.” – Francois de la Rochefoucauld
32. “Genuine forgiveness does not deny anger but faces it head on.” – Alice Miller
33. “If you can’t forgive and forget, pick one.” – Robert Breault
34. “Forgiving is not forgetting. Forgiving is remembering without pain.” – Celia Cruz
35. “Forgiveness unleashes joy. It brings peace. It washes the slate clean. It sets all the highest values of love in motion. In a sense, forgiveness is Christianity at its highest level.” – John Macarthur
36. “People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what’s bitter and move on.” – Bill Cosby
37. “Not to forgive is to be imprisoned by the past, by old grievances that do not permit life to proceed with new business.” – Lance Morrow
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.