TOP 55 Valuable Sayings About Forbidden Love | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Forbidden Love that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Forbidden Love familiar. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you thinking? Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Forbidden Love that are also found to be the truest and wisest. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Forbidden Love sayings is here only to serve you.
We have carefully chosen the top 55 quotes about Forbidden Love with images and gathered them here for you. Let’s look at these images which carry the best Forbidden Love quotes. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Forbidden Love here. Choose whatever quote you want to. These Forbidden Love quotes with appropriate images are completely free to share. You are always welcome to use these Forbidden Love quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Choose from the perfect Forbidden Love quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Forbidden Love quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Awesome Sayings Pictures About Forbidden Love
1. “The love that lasts longest is the love that is never returned.” – W. Somerset Maugham
2. “Forbidden love provides happiness when there is no happiness.” – unknown
3. “Physical infidelity is the signal, the notice given, that all fidelities are undermined.” – Katherine Anne Porter
4. “No adultery is bloodless.” – Natalia Ginzburg
5. “Adultery is the application of democracy to love.” – Henry Louis Mencken
6. “Thou shalt not commit adultery.” – Bible
7. “Having something forbidden is exciting, don’t you agree?” – Allan Dare Pearce
8. “My last conscious thought was of my biggest mistake- not the boy beside me, but the one i could never have.” – Jennifer L. Armentrout
9. “Even though we were never supposed to be together’I can’t be with anyone else, no matter the consequences.” – Nicole Gulla
10. “Sinful and forbidden pleasures are like poisoned bread; they may satisfy appetite for the moment, but there is death in them at the end.” – Tryon Edwards
Valuable Sayings Images About Forbidden Love
11. “I love him so very much, and he loves me. But we have to keep our love a secret from the world. I don’t know what to do, it’s breaking my heart.” – unknown
12. “I’m just like you. I enjoy the forbidden fruits in life, too.” – Mike Tyson
13. “Forbidden pleasures alone are loved immoderately; when lawful, they do not excite desire.” – Marcus Quintilian
14. “We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.” – Francois Rabelais
15. “There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable.” – Mark Twain
16. “His hands are saying that he wants to hold her. His feet are saying that he wants to chase after her’ He’s probably forgotten that I’m here, beside him.” – Ai Yazawa
17. “When unrequited love is the most expensive thing on the menu, sometimes you settle for the daily special.” – Miranda Kenneally
18. “She hated that she was still so desperate for a glimpse of him, but it had been this way for years.” – Julia Quinn
19. “Because what’s worse than knowing you want something, besides knowing you can never have it'” – James Patterson
20. “To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves.” – Frederico Lorca
Top Quotes Pictures On Forbidden Love
21. “You wondered how you’d make it through. I wondered what was wrong with you. Because how could you give your love to someone else, yet share your dreams with me? Sometimes the only thing you’re looking for, is the one thing you can’t see.” – Vanessa Williams
22. “How can you simply be friends with someone when every time you look at them, you’re thinking about how much more you really want'” – Dawsons Creek
23. “There is a kind of love, the excess of which forbids jealousy.” – Francois de la Rochefoucauld
24. “It is not the most lovable individuals who stand more in need of love, but the most unlovable.” – Ashley Montagu
25. “While forbidden fruit is said to taste sweeter, it usually spoils faster.” – Abigail Van Buren
26. “I think things that I shouldn’t. I dream things that I shouldn’t. I want things that I shouldn’t and it’s all because of one thing; I do care about you.” – H.M.Ward
27. “My eyes are tempted by the smile of an angel, and your lips whisper secrets of forbidden love.” – Natasha Harvey
28. “Love that we can not have is the one that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest and feels the strongest…” – Kay Knudsen
29. “I couldn’t shake this feeling that I had uncovered more than something ordinary.” – Nicole Gulla
30. “I am perfectly happy being his friend, in fact I love it… I just have this incredible urge to kiss him, that doesn’t go away… and this feeling that we would be perfect together.” – unknown
Awesome Sayings Pictures About Forbidden Love
31. “To avoid mistakes and regrets, always consult your wife before engaging in a flirtation.” – E.W. Howe
32. “If love be not thy chiefest motive, thou wilt soon grow weary of a married state, and stray from thy promise, to search out thy pleasures in forbidden places.” – William Penn
33. “Adam was but human— this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple’s sake; he wanted it only because it was forbidden.” – Mark Twain
34. “An affair wants to spill, to share its glory with the world. No act is so private it does not seek applause.” – John Updike
35. “Great passions, my dear, don’t exist; they’re liars’ fantasies. What do exist are little loves that may last for a short or a longer while.” – Anna Magnani
36. “Nuptial love maketh mankind; friendly love perfectecth it; but wanton love corrupteth and embaseth it.” – Francis Bacon
37. “Be careful of love. It’ll twist your brain around and leave you thinking up is down and right is wrong.” – Rick Riordan
38. “One reproaches a lover, but can one reproach a husband? When his only fault is that he no longer loves?” – Madame de La Fayette
39. “It is better to be unfaithful than faithful without wanting to be.” – Brigitte Bardot
40. “No lover, if he be of good faith, and sincere, will deny he would prefer to see his mistress dead than unfaithful.” – Marquis De Sade
Great Sayings Pictures About Forbidden Love
41. “Adultery is the most conventional way to rise above the conventional.” – Vladimir Nabokov
42. “Forbidden love / Oh you shouldn’t have forbade it / Cause if this is / Forbidden love / I won’t rest until I’ve made it / If you hadn’t made a rule to break / Oh I might just have obeyed it / For a while.” – Daniel Hawkins
43. “Forbidden love, this love of ours is wrong / A hidden love that cannot last for long / We have no right to happiness like this / So let your tears erase my every kiss.” – Richard Coles
44. “there’s no way this love could ever survive / I never knew how hard life could be / without you forever beside me / I was so blind, but now I can see / it was never meant to be / Your love is forbidden love / your sweet love is forbidden love.” – John West
45. “I’ve been tempted by forbidden love before / But why must she be everythin / That I’ve been praying for / Now this burning in my heart will I ignore / When I know that she’ll be knocking at my door.” – Alih Shaheed Jones-Muhammad
46. “Don’t let temptation fill your heart with dreams / Don’t let your mind run away (Ohhh-ohhh-ohhh) / Forbidden love is never what it seems / And you cry just a little bit (cry just a little bit)” – Robert Heatlie
47. “My heart tells me this is the best and greatest feeling I have ever had. But my mind knows the difference between wanting what you can’t have and wanting what you shouldn’t want. And I shouldn’t want you.” – Cassandra Clare
48. “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
49. “Her skin smells of vintage books and pale moonlight, exotic things, forbidden loves and rainy nights.” – Melody Lee
50. “Bitter always follows the sweet, especially when it comes to love. Especially when it comes to forbidden love.” – Karina Halle
Motivational Sayings Images On Forbidden Love
51. “Mind and night will meet, though in silence, like forbidden lovers.” – Philip James Bailey
52. “Fate was cruel to play this trick on her, although if she were honest she knew she only had herself to blame. She had taken the chance and now she had to pay the price.” – Emily Arden
53. “Sinful and forbidden pleasures are like poisoned bread; they may satisfy appetite for the moment, but there is death in them at the end.” – Tyron Edwards
54. “He didn’t know what it was like, wanting something you could never have; how impossible it was to un-want it once you’d let the feeling in.” – Katharine McGee
55. “‘Do people always fall in love with things they can’t have?’ ‘Always,’ Carol said, smiling, too.” – Patricia Highsmith
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.