36+ Deep Quotes On Flute | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Flute that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Flute familiar. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you thinking? Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Flute that are also found to be the truest and wisest. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Flute sayings is here only to serve you.
We have carefully chosen more than 36 quotes about Flute with images and gathered them here for you. Let’s look at these images which carry the best Flute quotes. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Flute here. Choose whatever quote you want to. These Flute quotes with appropriate images are completely free to share. You are always welcome to use these Flute quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Choose from the perfect Flute quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Flute quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Wise Quotes Pictures On Flute
1. “My sense of divine brings with it a strange sound of music with its glories, a marvellous melody sounding like a multitude of flutes.” – Paul Twitchell
2. “The flute of the infinite is played without ceasing, and it’s sound is love.” – Kabir
3. “Sometimes the break in your heart is like the hole in the flute. Sometimes it’s the place where the music comes through.” – Andrea Gibson
4. “A flute with no holes is not a flute.” – Matsuo Basho
5. “Playing a flute is like writing a book. You’re telling what’s in your heartâ€¦ It’s easier to play if it’s right from your heart. You get the tone, and the fingers will follow.” – Eddie Cahill
6. “May the honey-sweet flute music that flows from Lord Mukunda’s lotus mouth fill me with bliss.” – Rupa Goswami
7. “Her grace of motion and of look, the smooth and swimming majesty of step and tread, the symmetry of form and feature, set the soul afloat, even like delicious airs of flute and harp.” – Henry Hart Milman
8. “For me it’s the instrument. If I want to think of a flute and the state of the arts I hear a vibrato; I don’t know what a flute is unless the person plays it for me.” – Morton Feldman
9. “The flute of the Pied Piper of Hamelin has never left us and it is essential that we train our ear to detect its false notes because in our case the flute is being played by the rats.” – Dimitris Mita
10. “For me it’s the instrument. If I want to think of a flute and the state of the arts I hear a vibrato; I don’t know what a flute is unless the person plays it for me.” – Morton Feldman
Motivating Sayings Images About Flute
11. “Mirror becomes a razor when it’s broken. A stick becomes a flute when it’s loved.” – Yoko Ono
12. “The gauger walked with willing foot, And aye the gauger played the flute; And what should Master Gauger play But Over the Hills and Far Away.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
13. “The sound of the flute will cure epilepsyand sciatic gout.” – Theophrastus
14. “Touch not the flute when drums are sounding around; when fools have the word, the wise will be silent.” – Johann Gottfried Von Herder
15. “When you work you are a flute through whose heart the whispering of the hours turns to music. Which of you would be a reed, dumb and silent, when all else sings together in unison?” – Khalil Gibran
16. “Broken heart is flute. I blow into the flute & design walking portrait with empty pen.” – basant nayak
17. “The flute was an alternative to being a small fish in an increasingly bigger pool filled with a number of great guitar players.” – Ian Anderson
18. “The fluteplayer puts breath into a flute, and who makes the music? Not the flute. The Fluteplayer!” – Rumi
19. “Everyone who plays the flute should learn singing.” – James Galway
20. “I am a hole in a flute that the Christ’s breath moves through. Listen to this music.” – Hafez
Philosophical Sayings Images About Flute
21. “I am the hole on the flute that Gods breath flows through.” – Eckhart Tolle
22. “The only good political movement I’ve seen lately was Occupy Wall Street. They had no leaders, which was genius. But unfortunately it always ends up with some hippy playing a flute.” – John Lydon
23. “Then clear on a flute of purest gold A sweet little fairy played. And wonderful fairy tales she told and marvelous music made.” – Ida Rentoul Outhwaite
24. “Dry bones make good flutes The Hollow Flute, from Voices Within The Ark Howard Schwartz, Jewish Poets,.” – Avner Strauss
25. “Writing in the electronic world, you imagine a sound, and then you have to go and find it. It’s not like imagining a flute and then making that sound materialize. That’s easy!” – Christopher Young
26. “Play the flute of felicity! You, yourself, are the melody.” – Rumi
27. “The Peruvian flute music is . . . cool. In this music, they have not yet invented the industrial revolution that leads to excessive punctuality or the failed experiment they call the nuclear family. This is the music of elements, untarnished, unrehearsed.” – Kate Braverman
28. “The soft complaining flute, In dying notes, discovers The woes of hopeless lovers.” – John Dryden
29. “This little flute of a reed thou hast carried over hills and dales, and hast breathed through it melodies eternally new.” – Rabindranath Tagore
30. “When the cook makes a mistake, it is the flute player who receives the blows.” – Ancient Greek Proverb
Aesthetic Quotes Pictures About Flute
31. “Life is like a flute. It may have many holes and emptiness but if you work on it carefully, it can play magical melodies.” – unknown
32. “Teach him how you will, a pig will never play the flute.” – Robert Jordan
33. “It is not solid wood that can become a flute, but the empty reed.” – Hazrat Inayat Khan
34. “Life is a living flute, yoga is the art of creating melody and rhythm in it.” – Amit Ray
35. “The flute is not an instrument that has a good moral effect. It is too exciting.” – Aristotle
36. “The flute is the true magical rod that changes all it touches in the inward world; an enchanter’s wand at which the secret depths of the soul open. The inward world is the true world,” said Vult; “the moonlight that shines into our hearts.” – Jean Paul Friedrich Richter
37. “To blow is not to play on the flute; you must move the fingers.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.