56+ Awesome Quotes About Flirty | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Flirty that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Flirty familiar. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you thinking? Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Flirty that are also found to be the truest and wisest. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Flirty sayings is here only to serve you.
We have carefully chosen more than 56 quotes about Flirty with images and gathered them here for you. Let’s look at these images which carry the best Flirty quotes. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Flirty here. Choose whatever quote you want to. These Flirty quotes with appropriate images are completely free to share. You are always welcome to use these Flirty quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Choose from the perfect Flirty quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Flirty quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Creative Quotes Images On Flirty
1. “I think the eyes flirt most. There are so many ways to use them.” – Anna Held
2. “She learned to say things with her eyes that others waste time putting into words.” – Corey Ford
3. “Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.” – Charles Reade
4. “You are adorable, mademoiselle. I study your feet with the microscope and your soul with the telescope.” – Victor Hugo
5. “Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice.” – Charlotte Bronte
6. “When I want to smile, I know exactly what to do. I just close my eyes and think of you.” – Rakii Retondo
7. “A day without sunshine is a day without you.” – Kenna
32. “I have a question for you. “If your shadow is the second most beautiful thing in the world, which is the first?” – Amit Kalantri
33. “How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said.” – Victor Hugo
34. “Because of you, I can feel myself slowly, but surely, becoming the me I have always dreamed of being.” – Tyler Knott Gregson
35. “All I’ve ever wanted was to be near you.” – Shannon Hale
36. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
37. “Oh! no, not flirts. A woman in love with one man cannot flirt with another.” – (Henry Tilney) Jane Austen
38. “A smile is the chosen vehicle for all ambiguities.” – Herman Melville
39. “She gave me a smile I could feel in my hip pocket.” – Raymond Chandler
40. “She knew her distance and did angle for me, / Madding my eagerness with her restraint, / As all impediments in fancy’s course / Are motives of more fancy.” – (Bertram) William Shakespeare
Short Quotes Pictures On Flirty
41. “Tricks he hath had in him, which gentleman have… He did love her, sir as a gentleman loves a woman… He loved her, sir, and loved her not.” – (Parolles) William Shakespeare
42. “O times! / I laughed him out of patience, and that night / I laughed him into patience, and next morn, / Ere the ninth hour, I drunk him to his bed.” – (Cleopatra) William Shakespeare
43. “I spy entertainment in her: she discourses, she carves, she gives the leer of invitation.” – (Falstaff) William Shakespeare
44. “There’s a language in her eye, her cheek, her lip— / Nay, her foot speaks; her wanton spirits look out / At every joint and motive of her body.” – (Ulysses) William Shakespeare
45. “Merely innocent flirtation, / Not quite adultery, but adulteration” – Lord Byron
46. “Thanks. I love cake.” – Samira Ahmed
47. “Thirty, flirty and thriving.” – Jenna
48. “Out to make some new friends. Male, of course. I’m gonna start out with a little witty conversation and then a flirtatious smile.” – Audrey Wyatt
49. “I’m gonna buy a Paper Doll that I can call my own / A doll that other fellows cannot steal / And then the flirty, flirty guys with their flirty, flirty eyes / Will have to flirt with dollies that are real / When I come home at night she will be waiting / She’ll be the truest doll in all this world / I’d rather have a Paper Doll to call my own / Than have a fickle-minded real live girl” – Johnny S. Black
50. “Flowers candy flirty late nights / On the speed dial, that was you too / Dinner movie sweet heart kisses / He don’t dance, but tangles with two / I thought you plus me divided me from him / But I discovered, many more and again again” – Makeba Riddick
Best Quotes Images About Flirty
51. “Over in the corner / I could see this other guy / He was kinda flirty / He was giving me the eye / So I took advantage / Of the fact that I’m a star / Shook my hair and took / A casual stroll up to the bar / And as sure as hell / This guy was coming up to me / He said, who am I and / Who are you and who are we / What’s our situation do / We have some time for us? / I said, I was not exactly / Waiting for the bus / He said, if you’re going / Somewhere can I come along? / I said, keep on rocking baby / ‘Til the night is gone?” – Benny Goran Bror Andersson
52. “Flirt is love afore marriage, / It is the adman since marriage, / Afore wedding it makes indecency, / Since marriage is the independency, / Indecency creates a lust, / And it also makes a rust.” – Mazloom Gill
53. “Yes, leave my side to flirt with Maude, / To gaze into her eyes, / To whisper in her ear sweet words, / And low impassioned sighs; / And though she give you glance for glance, / And smile and scheme and plot, / You cannot raise a jealous thought, / I know you love her not. / Let us cease this cruel warfare, / Come back to me again! / Ah, what do we reap from flirting / But heartaches, mutual pain? / You’ll forgive my past shortcomings— / Be tender as of yore / And we both will make a promise / To henceforth flirt no more.” – Rosanna Eleanor Leprohon
54. “I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.” – A.J. Baker
55. “You may fall out of the sky or out of a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me.” – A.J. Baker
56. “Sorry, but you owe me a drink. Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.” – A.J. Baker
57. “Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved and emotional stress can lead to physical complications such as headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumours and even death! So for my health and yours, JUST SAY YES!” – A.J. Baker
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.