47+ Top Quotes On Flattery | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Flattery that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Flattery familiar. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you thinking? Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Flattery that are also found to be the truest and wisest. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Flattery sayings is here only to serve you.
We have carefully chosen more than 47 quotes about Flattery with images and gathered them here for you. Let’s look at these images which carry the best Flattery quotes. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Flattery here. Choose whatever quote you want to. These Flattery quotes with appropriate images are completely free to share. You are always welcome to use these Flattery quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Choose from the perfect Flattery quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Flattery quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Knowledgeable Quotes Pictures About Flattery
1. “He that flatters you more than you desire either has deceived you or wishes to deceive.” – Italian Proverb
20. “There is no effect more disproportionate to its cause than the happiness bestowed by a small compliment.” – Robert Brault
Favorite Sayings Pictures On Flattery
21. “Some folks pay a compliment like they went down in their pocket for it.” – Kin Hubbard
22. “Like pollen on a honeybee, flattery clings to the things you tell yourself.” – Willis Goth Regier
23. “Flattery is a form of hatred.” – Bible
24. “He who says he hates every kind of flattery, and says it in earnest, certainly does not yet know every kind of flattery.” – Georg C. Lichtenberg
25. “I cannot think of any character below the flatterer, except he who envies him.” – Sir Richard Steele
26. “Do not offer a compliment and ask a favor at the same time. A compliment that is charged for is not valuable.” – Mark Twain
27. “The voice of flattery affects us after it has ceased, just as after a concert men find some agreeable air ringing in their ears to the exclusion of all serious business.” – Seneca
28. “Here comes Glib-tongue: who can out-flatter a Dedication; and lie, like ten Epitaphs.” – Benjamin Franklin
29. “Flattery is like friendship in show, but not in fruit” – Socrates
30. “Flattery is telling the other person precisely what he thinks about himself” – Dale Carnegie
Valuable Sayings Pictures On Flattery
31. “Sweet words are like honey, a little may refresh, but too much gluts the stomach.” – Anne Bradstreet
32. “None are more taken in by flattery than the proud, who wish to be the first and are not.” – Baruch Spinoza
33. “Some indeed there are who profess to despise all flattery, but even these are nevertheless to be flattered, by being told that they do despise it.” – Charles Caleb Colton
34. “Popular culture is a place where pity is called compassion, flattery is called love, propaganda is called knowledge, tension is called peace, gossip is called news, and auto-tune is called singing.” – Criss Jami
35. “The aim of flattery is to soothe and encourage us by assuring us of the truth of an opinion we have already formed about ourselves.” – Edith Sitwell
36. “Flattery is no more than what raises in a man’s mind an idea of a preference which he has not.” – Edmund Burke
37. “Flattery is a counterfeit money which, but for vanity, would have no circulation.” – Francois de la Rochefoucauld
38. “If we did not flatter ourselves, the flattery of others could never harm us.” – Francois de la Rochefoucauld
39. “Baloney is flattery laid on so thick it cannot be true, and blarney is flattery so thin we love it.” – Fulton J. Sheen
40. “No man flatters the woman he truly loves.” – Henry Theodore Tuckerman
Inspirational Sayings Pictures About Flattery
41. “Flattery is the worst and falsest way of showing our esteem.” – Jonathan Swift
42. “The flattery of posterity is not worth much more than contemporary flattery, which is worth nothing.” – Jorge Luis Borges
43. “The most skillful flattery is to let a person talk on, and be a listener.” – Joseph Addison
44. “Listening, not imitation, may be the sincerest form of flattery.” – Joyce Brothers
45. “In the best, the friendliest and simplest relations flattery or praise is necessary, just as grease is necessary to keep wheels turning.” – Leo Tolstoy
46. “We despise no source that can pay us a pleasing attention.” – Mark Twain
47. “Flattery pleases very generally. In the first place, the flatterer may think what he says to be true; but, in the second place, whether he thinks so or not, he certainly thinks those whom he flatters of consequence enough to be flattered.” – Samuel Johnson
48. “No visor does become black villainy so well as soft and tender flattery.” – William Shakespeare
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.