75+ Motivating Sayings About Finishing Strong | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Finishing Strong that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Finishing Strong familiar. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you thinking? Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Finishing Strong that are also found to be the truest and wisest. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Finishing Strong sayings is here only to serve you.
We have carefully chosen more than 75 quotes about Finishing Strong with images and gathered them here for you. Let’s look at these images which carry the best Finishing Strong quotes. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Finishing Strong here. Choose whatever quote you want to. These Finishing Strong quotes with appropriate images are completely free to share. You are always welcome to use these Finishing Strong quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Choose from the perfect Finishing Strong quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Finishing Strong quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Favorite Sayings Pictures On Finishing Strong
1. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
2. “You can’t always expect a certain result, but you can expect to do your best.” – Anita Hill
3. “It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.” – W. Edwards Deming
4. “Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.” – Miguel Angel Ruiz
5. “You have nothing to lose by giving your best.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
6. “To be nobody but yourself in a world that’s doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting.” – E. E. Cummings
7. “Do more than is required. What is the distance between someone who achieves their goals consistently and those who spend their lives and careers merely following? The extra mile.” – Gary Ryan Blair
8. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” – Oprah Winfrey
9. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
10. “I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.” – Abraham Lincoln
Knowledgeable Sayings Pictures About Finishing Strong
11. “Almost everything you do will seem insignificant, but it is important that you do it” – Mahatma Gandhi
12. “When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.” – Helen Keller
13. “Do not look for approval except for the consciousness of doing your best.” – Andrew Carnegie
14. “If you’re doing your best, you won’t have any time to worry about failure.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
15. “Don’t waste your time striving for perfection, instead, strive for excellence – doing your best.” – Laurence Olivier
16. “If you believe in what you are doing, then let nothing hold you up in your work. Much of the best work of the world has been done against seeming impossibilities. The thing is to get the work done.” – Dale Carnegie
17. “It’s human nature to gripe, but I’m going ahead and doing the best I can.” – Elvis Presley
18. “Let us begin by doing our best to do our best, every single time, no matter what, forever.” – Edward Albert
19. “Doing your best means never stop trying.” – Benjamin Franklin
20. “Just go out there and do what you have to do.” – Martina Navratilova
Popular Sayings Images On Finishing Strong
21. “You have to accept whatever comes and the only important thing is that you meet it with the best you have to give.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
22. “Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, to all the souls you can, in every place you can, at all the times you can, with all the zeal you can, as long as ever you can.” – John Wesley
23. “It’s simply a matter of doing what you do best and not worrying about what the other fellow is going to do.” – John R. Amos
24. “Whenever you have taken up work in hand, you must see it to the finish. That is the ultimate secret of success. Never, never, never give up!” – Dada Vaswani
25. “I ran and ran and ran every day, and I acquired this sense of determination, this sense of spirit that I would never, never give up, no matter what else happened.” – Wilma Rudolph
26. “I know from experience that you should never give up on yourself or others, no matter what.” – George Foreman
27. “Don’t give up. Don’t lose hope. Don’t sell out.” – Christopher Reeve
28. “Don’t give up at half time. Concentrate on winning the second half.” – Paul Bryant
29. “Never give up. You only get one life. Go for it!” – Richard E. Grant
30. “Never give up. Keep your thoughts and your mind always on the goal.” – Tom Bradley
Best Sayings Images About Finishing Strong
31. “When you get in a tight place and everything goes against you, until it seems as if you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time when the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
32. “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
33. “No matter how hard the battle gets or no matter how many people DON’T believe in your dream,Never give up!” – Eric Thomas
34. “Be true to the best you know. This is your high ideal. If you do your best, you cannot do more.” – H. W. Dresses
35. “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” – Charles F. Kettering
36. “You must accept that you might fail; then, if you do your best and still don’t win, at least you can be satisfied that you’ve tried. If you don’t accept failure as a possibility, you don’t set high goals, you don’t branch out, you don’t try – you don’t take the risk.” – Rosalynn Carter
37. “Make the choice to be your highest and best self, regardless of the circumstances.” – Rosalene Glickman, Ph.D.
38. “Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
39. “Don’t settle for average. Bring your best to the moment. Then, whether it fails or succeeds, at least you know you gave all you had. We need to live the best that’s in us.” – Angela Bassett
40. “Give the world the best you have and you may get hurt. Give the world your best anyway.” – Mother Theresa
Favorite Quotes Images On Finishing Strong
41. “When you have choices, choose the best. When you have no choice, do your best.” – Rosalene Glickman, Ph.D.
42. “To give your best is to receive the best.” – Raymond Holliwell
43. “The ultimate victory in competition is derived from the inner satisfaction of knowing that you have done your best and that you have gotten the most out of what you had to give.” – Howard Cosell
44. “That’s what I try to do each and every week is give my best effort and not give up, no matter what comes at us.” – Kurt Busch
45. “On the other hand, always aim to be the best in what you do and give 100%.” – Benjamin Cohen
46. “I usually say I did the best I could with what I had. I have no major regrets.” – Stokely Carmichael
47. “When you know you are doing your very best within the circumstances of your existence, applaud yourself!” – Rusty Berkus
48. “Doing your best is more important than being the best.” – Shannon Miller
49. “Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit.” – unknown
50. “I’ve always tried to do my best on the ball field. I can’t do any more than that. I always try to give one hundred percent; and if my team loses, I come back and give one hundred percent the next day.” – Jesse Barfield
Legendary Quotes Pictures On Finishing Strong
51. “When you combine finish with strong, you create a powerful platform for action.” – Dan Green
52. “Believe and acts as if it were impossible to fail.” – Charles F. Kettering
53. “Strong foundations are built on strong fundamentals; there is no shortcut to mastery.” – Gary Ryan Blair
54. “Regardless of what came before or of what is yet to come, what matters most right now is how I choose to respond to the challenge before me. Will I lie down or will I fight? The choice is mine, and I choose to finish strong.” – Dan Green
55. “I have tried my best to show what it is to preserve and what it means to be strong.” – Miles Levin
56. “Never give up! Do not settle for remaining in your comfort zone. Remaining complacent is a good way to get nowhere.” – Donald J. Trump
57. “Be passionate! If you love what you’re doing, it will never seem like work.” – Donald J. Trump
58. “Be focused! Ask yourself: What should I be thinking about right now?” – Donald J. Trump
59. “Keep momentum! Listen, apply and move forward. Do not procrastinate.” – Donald J. Trump
60. “See yourself as victorious! That will focus you in the right direction.” – Donald J. Trump
Legendary Sayings Images On Finishing Strong
61. “Be lucky! The old saying, “The harder I work, the luckier I get” is absolutely right on.” – Donald J. Trump
62. “Believe in yourself! If you don’t, no one else will either. Think of yourself as a one-man army.” – Donald J. Trump
63. “Ask yourself: What am I pretending not to see? There may be some great opportunities right around you, even if things aren’t looking so great. Great adversity can turn into great victory.” – Donald J. Trump
64. “Look at the solution, not the problem. And never give up! Never never never give up. This thought deserves to be said (and remembered and applied) many times.” – Donald J. Trump
65. “Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.” – Roy T. Bennett
66. “The strongest people find the courage and caring to help others, even if they are going through their own storm.” – Roy T. Bennett
67. “If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong.” – Masaru Emoto
68. “The one who falls and gets up is stronger than the one who never tried. Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.” – Roy T. Bennett
69. “I will prove myself strong when they think I am sick. I will prove myself brave when they think I am weak.” – E. Lockhart
70. “Stay strong, stay positive, and never give up.” – Roy T. Bennett
Great Quotes Pictures About Finishing Strong
71. “Every challenge you face today makes you stronger tomorrow. The challenge of life is intended to make you better, not bitter.” – Roy T. Bennett
72. “That is the rule of the Wilds: You must be bigger and stronger and tougher. You must hurt or be hurt.” – Lauren Oliver
73. “You must be strong enough to strike and strike and strike again without tiring. The first lesson is to make yourself that strong.” – Holly Black
74. “The weak fall, but the strong will remain and never go under!” – Anne Frank
75. “The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of the world but those who fight and win battles that others do not know anything about.” – Jonathan Harnisch
76. “It is not in victory that you learn how strong you truly are.” – Kate Elliott
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.