37+ Philosophical Sayings About Filmmaking | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
These are some famous Filmmaking quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Filmmaking familiar. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They come from many of whom are considered as legends, our idols, celebrities, whose life, work of life, way of looking at life, often inspire us. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So, why hesitate anymore? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. Read the most positive quotes and images about Filmmaking that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Filmmaking sayings is here only to serve you.
Choose any one you like from more than 37 quotes about Filmmaking with images and share on the go. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Filmmaking. They were found from the various stages of our life. With the most appropriate images, all the popular Filmmaking quotes have been gathered here for you. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. Without any hesitation, you can share any of these thoughtful pictures with quotes about Filmmaking. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Filmmaking from here. Download the Filmmaking quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. All these creative images with Filmmaking quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Renown Sayings Pictures About Filmmaking
1. “Filmmaking can be a fine art.” – Terri Windling
2. “Filmmaking is a much more collaborative thing than literature, so you know you’re going to be working with a group of people at the start. You know it’s going to be a compromise.” – Irvine Welsh
3. “Everything about filmmaking tries to distract you from that first fine rapturous vision you have of the film.” – Ted Kotcheff
4. “The essence of documentary filmmaking is how you manipulate the material to create an emotional impact, as opposed to just delivering information.” – Richard Ray Perez
5. “Any filmmaking, any film is a collaborative process. There’s always a lot of people working on things together.” – Olivia Thirlby
6. “Filmmaking is like any kind of art form. You have to try to figure it out, and you’re going to do that by trying. It’s like teaching a child to walk. It may start by walking, but eventually it will fall. And I have kids, but I know that that will enable them to stand up again and understand why they fell, and how they can avoid that. They will walk better and faster, and stronger. Filmmaking is the same.” – Nicolas Winding Refn
7. “Filmmaking is incredible introspective. It forces you to sort of examine yourself in new ways.” – Drew Goddard
8. “It’s a cliche that filmmaking is a team sport. However, let me say just say it again: filmmaking is a team sport.” – Ramona S. Diaz
9. “Filmmaking is a very privileged art form. It costs a lot of money to make these things.” – Barry Jenkins
10. “Filmmaking can give you everything, but at the same time, it can take everything from you.” – Alejandro Gonzalez Inarri
Short Quotes Images On Filmmaking
11. “One of the nice things about the world of filmmaking is that you make friends in the business.” – Tom Stoppard
12. “Filmmaking is finding a piece of granite and you start to chip away and then you have the shape of a head, the shape of the arm, you can see the shape of the face and the face starts to gather character. You have to find it.” – Jason Reitman
13. “Filmmaking is a business and at the bottom line people who don’t make fiscally responsible decisions end up going into another line of work.” – Gale Anne Hurd
14. “Filmmaking is exploring. Why would I want to make a film about something I already understand?” – John Cassavetes
15. “Filmmaking is always about keeping the right distance, and it’s always a struggle. You struggle for more access. It’s a little bit of a seduction process, trying to get more access.” – Frederic Tcheng
16. “Part of filmmaking is always a guessing game, and part of it is always a game of trust.” – Greg Kinnear
17. “Filmmaking is such a collaborative medium.” – Daryl Hannah
18. “Filmmaking for me is always aiming for the imaginary movie and never achieving it.” – Peter Jackson
19. “Filmmaking is a completely imperfect art form that takes years and, over those years, the movie tells you what it is. Mistakes happen, accidents happen and true great films are the results of those mistakes and the decisions that those directors make during those moments.” – Jason Reitman
20. “Filmmaking is a thousand choices a day, and it’s important to just let those choices potentially be informed by something deeper.” – Shane Carruth
Best Sayings Pictures About Filmmaking
21. “Filmmaking is a chance to live many lifetimes.” – Robert Altman
22. “Filmmaking is a huge privilege; it’s not brain surgery. It’s art, and art is supposed to be an enjoyable process, and it is an enjoyable experience for me.” – Lake Bell
23. “Filmmaking is a miracle of collaboration.” – James McAvoy
24. “Filmmaking is a very complex form – ya know, acting, lighting, screenwriting, storytelling, music, editing – all these things have to come together.” – Jay Duplass
25. “Filmmaking, like any other art, is a very profound means of human communication; beyond the professional pleasure of succeeding or the pain of failing, you do want your film to be seen, to communicate itself to other people.” – Kenneth Lonergan
26. “Filmmaking, at the end of the day, is a business and a balance must be struck between that and emotional ties.” – Arjun Kapoor
27. “Filmmaking is just a very luxurious and efficient way of expressing yourself.” – Gaspar Noe
28. “Filmmaking has always involved pairs: a director coupled with a producer, a director alongside an editor. The notion of couples is not foreign to cinema.” – Luc Dardenne
29. “Nobody will ever notice that. Filmmaking is not about the tiny details. It’s about the big picture.” – Ed Wood
30. “Filmmaking is always sort of building a mosaic of this arc of what the character is going through.” – Matthew Fox
Renown Quotes Pictures On Filmmaking
31. “I think of filmmaking as a form of communication. Maybe it’s also an art, but that’s for somebody else to decide.” – Roger Deakins
32. “Filmmaking is about moments. In real life, things might take six months, a year, but [in filmmaking] you have to create the moment where it happened.” – Morten Tyldum
33. “This is such a cliche, but I feel like filmmaking is a collaborative experience.” – Steve Antin
34. “Filmmaking is not a balancing act, although some directors think it is. I don’t believe in it. I like ups and downs. They’re the best way to translate my feelings to the screen.” – Takashi Miike
35. “Filmmaking is, a sort of uncontrolled process. I think it’s very important to be open to the unexpected and at the same time, of course, maintain your vision, be open to the all the things you didn’t think of yourself that can make the film better.” – Dagur Kari
36. “Filmmaking is a creative process so there is a lot of collaboration that happens on set between an actor and director, but at the end of the day, we’re there to actualize the director’s vision and things happen organically.” – Aamir Khan
37. “The point is that filmmaking is a collaborative effort; it isn’t about imposing your vision on other people. It’s about the talking, you know?” – Luca Guadagnino
38. “Filmmaking in general is about feeling and not about theory. You need to know a lot of rules about filmmaking: character development, grammar, and all these thing, but then you use it instinctively. I ask myself this question all the time. I have no solid theory, I just do what I feel is right.” – Hany Abu-Assad
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.