33+ Short Quotes On Feminist | Free Hd Background Images Download
These are some famous Feminist quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Feminist familiar. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They come from many of whom are considered as legends, our idols, celebrities, whose life, work of life, way of looking at life, often inspire us. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So, why hesitate anymore? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. Read the most positive quotes and images about Feminist that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Feminist sayings is here only to serve you.
Choose any one you like from more than 33 quotes about Feminist with images and share on the go. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Feminist. They were found from the various stages of our life. With the most appropriate images, all the popular Feminist quotes have been gathered here for you. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. Without any hesitation, you can share any of these thoughtful pictures with quotes about Feminist. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Feminist from here. Download the Feminist quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. All these creative images with Feminist quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Famous Quotes Pictures About Feminist
1. “Women have to harness their power â€“ it’s absolutely true. It’s just learning not to take the first no. And if you can’t go straight ahead, you go around the corner.” – Cher
2. “The extremists are afraid of books and pens, the power of education frightens them. They are afraid of women.” – Malala Yousafzai
3. “Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society.” – Rush Limbaugh
4. “I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story â€“ I will.” – Amy Schumer
5. “There’s just as many different kinds of feminism as there are women in the world.” – Kathleen Hanna
6. “Until women learn to want economic independence, and until they work out a way to get this independence without denying themselves the joys of love and motherhood, it seems to me feminism has no roots” – Crystal Eastman
7. “It matters more what’s in a woman’s face than what’s on it.” – Claudette Colbert
8. “I am a woman and when I think, I must speak.” – Beyonce
9. “It’s not about women acting like men. It’s about women acting like women and being successful.” – Zooey Deschanel
10. “She wins who calls herself beautiful and challenges the world to change to truly see her.” – Naomi Wolf
Legendary Quotes Images On Feminist
11. “Women are always at the front of revolutions.” – Buthayna Kamel
12. “If men could see us as we really are, they would be a little amazedâ€¦.” – Charlotte Bronte
13. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild
14. “I think the girl who is able to earn her own living and pay her own way should be as happy as anybody on earth. The sense of independence and security is very sweet.” – Susan B Anthony
28. “Feminism directly confronts the idea that one person or set of people has the right to impose definitions of reality on others.” – Liz Stanley and Sue Wise
29. “In the end there is nothing more unattractive to men than radical feminism.” – Helen Fielding
30. “People have accepted the media’s idea of what feminism is, but that doesn’t mean that it’s right or true or real. Feminism is not monolithic. Within feminism, there is an array of opinions.” – Judy Chicago
31. “As soon as a woman gets to an age where she has opinions and she’s vital and she’s strong, she’s systematically shamed into hiding under a rock.” – Sarah Silverman
32. “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.” – Roseanne Barr
33. “It’s wonderful to watch a pretty woman with character grow beautiful.” – Mignon McLaughlin
34. “To tell a woman everything she may not do is to tell her what she can do.” – Spanish Proverb
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.