50+ Short Sayings On Feeling Empty | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
These are some famous Feeling Empty quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Feeling Empty familiar. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They come from many of whom are considered as legends, our idols, celebrities, whose life, work of life, way of looking at life, often inspire us. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So, why hesitate anymore? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. Read the most positive quotes and images about Feeling Empty that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Feeling Empty sayings is here only to serve you.
Choose any one you like from more than 50 quotes about Feeling Empty with images and share on the go. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Feeling Empty. They were found from the various stages of our life. With the most appropriate images, all the popular Feeling Empty quotes have been gathered here for you. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. Without any hesitation, you can share any of these thoughtful pictures with quotes about Feeling Empty. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Feeling Empty from here. Download the Feeling Empty quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. All these creative images with Feeling Empty quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Meaningful Quotes Images About Feeling Empty
1. “Moments of suffering are meant to empty us so that we may have the potential to tap into our truest depths.” – Kamand Kojouri
2. “The beginning of love is a horror of emptiness.” – Robert Bly
3. “I am empty of everything. I am empty of everything but the thin, frail ghosts in my room.” – Jean Rhys
4. “A sad soul needs an infinite horizon which can throw all his sorrow into the silence of the eternal emptiness!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
5. “Become totally empty. Quiet the restlessness of the mind. Only then will you witness everything unfolding from emptiness.” – Laozi
6. “You are not feeling empty because you don’t have much money. You are feeling empty because you have not yet encountered your real self, you have not come to your authentic individuality.” – Rajneesh
7. “There are so many empty people walking around on this little planet. Lonely people. Angry people. Bitter. Forgotten.” – Jeyn Roberts
8. “I swear, I end up feeling empty, like you’ve taken something out of me and I have to search my body for scars.” – Richard Siken
9. “But what I did sense was an emptiness like a black hole inside of him, and there was no predicting what might emerge from a place like that.” – Ryū Murakami
10. “Every word is like an unnecessary stain on silence and nothingness.” – Samuel Beckett
Short Quotes Images On Feeling Empty
11. “It is beautiful, it is endless, it is full and yet seems empty. It hurts us.” – Jackson Pearce
12. “We become aware of the void as we fill it.” – Antonio Porchia
13. “The artist’s job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.” – Woody Allen
14. “Life is an empty bottle filled with love.” – Santosh Kalwar
15. “Emptiness which is conceptually liable to be mistaken for sheer nothingness is in fact the reservoir of infinite possibilities.” – D.T. Suzuki
16. “One must know oneself. If this does not serve to discover truth, it at least serves as a rule of life and there is nothing better.” – Blaise Pascal
17. “But to me nothing, the negative, the empty, is exceedingly powerful.” – Alan Watts
18. “When I feel truly alone, with a sense of being lost, even empty inside, it is then I realize I have unknowingly moved away from God, so I move back.” – David L. Weatherford
19. “There is no such thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear. In fact, try as we may to make a silence, we cannot.” – John Cage
20. “The more space and emptiness you can create in yourself, then you can let the rest of the world come in and fill you up.” – Jeff Bridges
Revolutionary Sayings Images About Feeling Empty
21. “I decided I would fill the emptiness in me with God and with paint.” – Kimberly Novosel
22. “This was the truth at the core of my existence: this yawning emptiness, scantily clad in rage.” – Hillary Jordan
23. “The greatest tragedies in life is not untimely death, but to live a life for emptiness.” – Topsy Gift
24. “The funny thing about having all this so-called success is that behind it is a certain horrible emptiness.” – Sam Shepard
25. “The rest of my life stretches out as an emptiness before me.” – Kazuo Ishiguro
26. “There’s just something obvious about emptiness, even when you try to convince yourself otherwise.” – Sarah Dessen
27. “This world that I live in is empty and cold the loneliness cuts me and tortures my soul.” – Waylon Jennings
28. “It’s not the feeling of completeness I need, but the feeling of not being empty.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
29. “Everyday we used to slip away to talk. We would talk about the goodness of your heart. Now it seems I admit that never exist at all and it leaves me feeling empty with this hollow chord.” – Regina Belle
30. “In all our searching, the only thing we’ve found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other.” – Carl Sagan
Notable Sayings Pictures On Feeling Empty
31. “Emptiness is not a great loss. It creates a great opportunity to fill yourself again and again with great love.” – Debasish Mridha
32. “Illusion is needed to disguise the emptiness within.” – Arthur Erickson
33. “If giving leaves you feeling empty, you’re giving too much to the wrong person.” – Maza Dohta
34. “Bowed by the weight of centuries he leans upon his hoe and gazes on the ground, the emptiness of ages in his face, and on his back the burden of the world.” – Edwin Markham
35. “I said nothing for a time, just ran my fingertips along the edge of the human-shaped emptiness that had been left inside me.” – Haruki Murakami
36. “The void inside me starts to fill, but my heart has holes, and whatever it holds will run out, leaving me empty once again.” – Danielle Esplin
37. “I felt myself being invaded through and through, I crumbled, disintegrated, and only emptiness remained.” – Stanislaw Lem
38. “This will be a winter so desolate, only memory can fill the emptiness.” – John Geddes
39. “You can only fit so many words in a postcard, only so many in a phone call, only so many into space before you forget that words are sometimes used for things other than filling emptiness.” – Sarah Kay
40. “The inner emptiness is the door to God.” – Swami Dhyan Giten
Motivating Quotes Pictures On Feeling Empty
41. “If emptiness is endless, then everything rests in emptiness.” – Dejan Stojanovic
42. “To fake it is to stand guard over emptiness.” – Arthur Herzog
43. “Nothingness not being nothing, nothingness being emptiness.” – Isabelle Adjani
44. “Nothing has an unlikely quality. It is heavy.” – Jeanette Winterson
45. “What had been quiet and restful was now silent and empty.” – Frederick Barthelme
46. “We often feel proud of our knowledge even when it is filled with emptiness.” – Debasish Mridha
47. “A busy life is filled with tremendous emptiness.” – Debasish Mridha
48. “Life is empty and meaningless because life is empty and meaningless.” – Werner Erhard
49. “When you’re full of yourself, God can’t fill you. But when you empty yourself, God has a useful vessel.” – Max Lucado
50. “Depression isn’t just being a bit sad. It’s feeling nothing. It’s not wanting to be alive anymore.” – J. K. Rowling
51. “Now that I’ve won a slam, I know something very few people on earth are permitted to know. A win doesn’t feel as good as a loss feels bad, and the good feeling doesn’t last long as the bad. Not even close.” – Andre Agassi
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.