46+ Philosophical Quotes On Father And Daughter | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
These are some famous Father And Daughter quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Father And Daughter familiar. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They come from many of whom are considered as legends, our idols, celebrities, whose life, work of life, way of looking at life, often inspire us. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So, why hesitate anymore? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. Read the most positive quotes and images about Father And Daughter that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Father And Daughter sayings is here only to serve you.
Choose any one you like from more than 46 quotes about Father And Daughter with images and share on the go. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Father And Daughter. They were found from the various stages of our life. With the most appropriate images, all the popular Father And Daughter quotes have been gathered here for you. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. Without any hesitation, you can share any of these thoughtful pictures with quotes about Father And Daughter. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Father And Daughter from here. Download the Father And Daughter quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. All these creative images with Father And Daughter quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Deep Sayings Images About Father And Daughter
1. “To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.” – Euripides
2. “The father of a daughter is nothing but a high-class hostage. A father turns a stony face to his sons, berates them, shakes his antlers, paws the ground, snorts, runs them off into the underbrush, but when his daughter puts her arm over his shoulder and says, ‘Daddy, I need to ask you something,’ he is a pat of butter in a hot frying pan.” – Garrison Keillor
3. “There’s something like a line of gold thread running through a man’s words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself.” – John Gregory Brown
4. “Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” – John Mayor
5. “They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails. She makes him feel like Christmas. In exchange, he makes a secret promise not to see the awkwardness of her teenage years, the mistakes she makes or the secrets she keeps.” – Author Unknown
6. “The thing to remember about fathers is, they’re men. A girl has to keep it in mind: They are dragon-seekers, bent on improbable rescues. Scratch any father, you find someone chock-full of qualms and romantic terrors, believing change is a threat – like your first shoes with heels on, like your first bicycle it took such months to get.” – Phyllis McGinley
7. “A father should be his son’s first hero, and his daughters first love.” – Author Unknown
8. “A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.” – Enid Bagnold
9. “You fathers will understand. You have a little girl. She looks up to you. You’re her oracle. You’re her hero. And then the day comes when she gets her first permanent wave and goes to her first real party, and from that day on, you’re in a constant state of panic.” – Stanley T. Banks
10. “A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.” – Author Unknown
Renown Quotes Images About Father And Daughter
11. “Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express.” – Joseph Addison
12. “A father is available to help his daughter balance both her love and her anger toward her mother, to moderate the inevitable emotional extremes in the intense mother-daughter equation. With Daddy’s steadying influence daughters can learn to be comfortable with healthy anger, rather than feeling that they must be eternal good girls who must at all costs conceal it.” – Victoria Secunda
13. “A father… knows exactly what those boys at the mall have in their depraved little minds because he once owned such a depraved little mind himself. In fact, if he thinks enough about the plans that he used to have for young girls, the father not only will support his wife in keeping their daughter home but he might even run over to the mall and have a few of those boys arrested.” – Bill Cosby
14. “I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” – Hedy Lamarr
15. “It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life.” – Dawn French
16. “It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.” – John Sinor
17. “Fathers can seem powerful and overwhelming to their daughters. Let her see your soft side. Express your feelings and reactions. Te ll her where you came from and how you got there. Let her see that you have had fears, failures, anxious times, hurts, just like hers, even though you may look flawless to her.” – Stella Chess
18. “When a father gives his daughter an emotional visa to strike out on her own, he is always with her. Such a daughter has her encour aging, understanding daddy in her head, cheering her on–not simply as a woman but as a whole, unique human being with unlimited possibilities.” – Victoria Secunda
19. “Many a man wishes he were strong enough to tear a telephone book in half, especially if he has a teenage daughter.” – Guy Lombardo
20. “I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king.” – Author Unknown
Philosophical Sayings Pictures On Father And Daughter
21. “Any astronomer can predict with absolute accuracy just where every star in the universe will be at 11:30 tonight. He can make no such prediction about his teenage daughter.” – James T. Adams
22. “Hopefully we were all daddy’s little girl. He was and hopefully still is wrapped around our little finger. Not to take advantage of more just for the comfort of knowing he is there.” – Violette DeSantis
23. “I may neither choose who I would, nor refuse who I dislike; so is the will of a living daughter curbed by the will of a dead father.” – William Shakespeare
24. “All fathers are invisible in daytime; daytime is ruled by mothers and fathers come out at night. Darkness brings home fathers, with their real, unspeakable power. There is more to fathers than meets the eye.” – Margaret Atwood
25. “I have never been a material girl. My father always told me never to love anything that cannot love you back.” – Imelda Marcos
26. “Fathers are still considered the most important “doers” in our culture, and in most families they are that. Girls see them as the family authorities on careers, and so fathers’ encouragement and counsel is important to them. When fathers don’t take their daughters’ achievements and plans seriously, girls sometimes have trouble taking themselves seriously.” – Stella Chess
27. “A daughter needs a loving, available, predictable father or father figure who can be counted on, whether divorced or at home. She needs his best paternal intentions, even if his efforts occasionally fall short. She needs his maturity and limit setting and sexual oppositeness, so that she can function with confidence in the wider world of adult love and work.” – Victoria Secunda
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.