22+ Great Sayings About Fasting | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
These are some famous Fasting quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Fasting familiar. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They come from many of whom are considered as legends, our idols, celebrities, whose life, work of life, way of looking at life, often inspire us. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So, why hesitate anymore? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. Read the most positive quotes and images about Fasting that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Fasting sayings is here only to serve you.
Choose any one you like from more than 22 quotes about Fasting with images and share on the go. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Fasting. They were found from the various stages of our life. With the most appropriate images, all the popular Fasting quotes have been gathered here for you. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. Without any hesitation, you can share any of these thoughtful pictures with quotes about Fasting. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Fasting from here. Download the Fasting quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. All these creative images with Fasting quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Valuable Quotes Images About Fasting
1. “We observe that in the scriptures, fasting almost always is linked with prayer. Without prayer, fasting is not complete fasting; it’s simply going hungry.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
2. “A fast is not a hunger strike. Fasting submits to God’s commands. A hunger strike makes God submit to our demands.” – Edwin Louis Cole
3. “The philosophy of fasting calls upon us to know ourselves, to master ourselves, and to discipline ourselves the better to free ourselves. To fast is to identify our dependencies, and free ourselves from them.” – Tariq Ramadan
4. “Instead of looking outside of ourselves and counting potential enemies, fasting summons us to turn our glance inward, and to take the measure of our greatest challenge: the self, the ego, in our own eyes and as others see us.” – Tariq Ramadan
5. “The reason for fasting is to understand the relationship between what’s you and what’s the accumulative body.” – Jaggi Vasudev
6. “We observe that in the scriptures, fasting almost always is linked with prayer. Without prayer, fasting is not complete fasting; it’s simply going hungry.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
7. “The goal of fasting is inner unity.” – Thomas Merton
8. “Fasting breaks the spirit of heaviness.” – Jentezen Franklin
9. “Fasting of the body is food for the soul.” – Saint John Chrysostom
10. “Fasting is truly a secret source of power.” – Jentezen Franklin
Great Sayings Images On Fasting
11. “Fasting is the first principle of medicine; fast and see the strength of the spirit reveal itself.” – Rumi
12. “Fasting is like spring cleaning for your body.” – Jentezen Franklin
13. “Fasting is a constant means of renewing yourself spiritually.” – Jentezen Franklin
14. “Fasting is not just a physical discipline; it can be a spiritual feast.” – Jentezen Franklin
15. “The discipline of fasting breaks you out of the world’s routine.” – Jentezen Franklin
16. “Fasting blinds the body in order to open the eyes of your soul.” – Rumi
17. “Fasting is futile unless it is accompanied by an incessant longing for self-restraint.” – Mahatma Gandhi
18. “Fasting and feasting are universal human responses, and any meal, shared with love, can be an agape.” – Elise M. Boulding
19. “Fasting confirms our utter dependence upon God by finding in Him a source of sustenance beyond food.” – Dallas Willard
20. “Fasting is calculated to bring a note of urgency and importance into our praying, and to give force to our pleading in the court of heaven. The man who prays with fasting is giving heaven notice that he is truly in earnest.” – Arthur Wallis
21. “Fasting makes sense if it really chips away at our security and, as a consequence, benefits someone else, if it helps us cultivate the style of the good Samaritan, who bent down to his brother in need and took care of him.” – Pope Francis
22. “Fasting cleanses the soul, raises the mind, subjects one’s flesh to the spirit, renders the heart contrite and humble, scatters the clouds of concupiscence, quenches the fire of lust, and kindles the true light of chastity. Enter again into yourself.” – Saint Augustine
23. “The purpose of fasting is to loosen to some degree the ties which bind us to the world of material things and our surroundings as a whole, in order that we may concentrate all our spiritual powers upon the unseen and eternal things” – Ole Hallesby
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.