TOP 50 Awesome Sayings On Family Loyalty | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
These are some famous Family Loyalty quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. These famous sayings about Family Loyalty are often seen to be used in many places. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. There is nothing to think about anymore. Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Check out the truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Family Loyalty available. From different sources of the internet, all these Family Loyalty quotes have been collected only for you.
Choose any one you like from the top 50 quotes about Family Loyalty with images and share on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Family Loyalty. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. Almost all the needful Family Loyalty quotes have been gathered here including the most suitable images in the background. Share your inner thought with your desired person by choosing any of these thoughts which match the best. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Family Loyalty quotes without hesitation. You can freely post these Family Loyalty quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Download the Family Loyalty quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. These images with Family Loyalty sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Short Sayings Pictures On Family Loyalty
1. “When you get married, your loyalty, first and foremost, is to your spouse, and to the family that you create together.” – Phil Mcgraw
2. “I’ll take fifty percent efficiency to get one hundred percent loyalty.” – Samuel Goldwyn
3. “Total loyalty is possible only when fidelity is emptied of all concrete content, from which changes of mind might naturally arise.” – Hannah Arendt
4. “An ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness.” – Elbert Hubbard
5. “Loyalty will not permit envy, hate, and uncharitableness to creep into our public thinking.” – Bainbridge Colby
6. “So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family, that it remains the measure of our stability because it measures our sense of loyalty.” – Haniel Long
7. “We both have a great loyalty to it, and I think that it’s important to give it our best shot.” – Nicholas Lea
8. “You’ve got to give loyalty down, if you want loyalty up.” – Donald T. Regan
9. “Loyalty means nothing unless it has at its heart the absolute principle of self-sacrifice.” – Woodrow T. Wilson
10. “When does loyalty become martyrdom?” – Robert Charles Wilson
Inspirational Quotes Pictures On Family Loyalty
11. “Loyalty is something you give regardless of what you get back, and in giving loyalty, you’re getting more loyalty; and out of loyalty flow other great qualities.” – Charles Tremendous Jones
12. “Unless you can find some sort of loyalty, you cannot find unity and peace in your active living.” – Josiah Royce
13. “Lack of loyalty is one of the major causes of failure in every walk of life.” – Napoleon Hill
14. “A family in harmony will prosper in everything.” – Chinese Proverb
15. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof.” – Richard Bach
16. “Loyalty means giving me your honest opinion, whether you think I’ll like it or not. Disagreement, at this state, stimulates me. But once a decision is made, the debate ends. From that point on, loyalty means executing the decision as if it were your own.” – General Colin Powell
34. “Loyalty is a major force making for unity in any life-even in the existence of a civilization…. It gives point and flavor, most of all meaning, to a life or a culture.” – Harmon M. Gehr
35. “There is one element that is worth its weight in gold and that is loyalty. It will cover a multitude of weaknesses.” – Philip Armour
36. “Loyalty will not permit envy, hate, and uncharitableness to creep into our public thinking.” – Bainbridge Colby
37. “He speaketh not; and yet there lies a conversation in his eyes.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
38. “It is better to be faithful than famous.” – Theodore Roosevelt
39. “Commitment is an act, not a word.” – Jean-Paul Sartre
40. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
Awesome Sayings Images About Family Loyalty
41. “Faithfulness lives where love is stronger than instinct.” – Paul Carvel
42. “Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice. The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the power of love.” – Morihei Ueshiba
43. “I like people who are loyal to me, and I like to be loyal, too.” – George Strait
44. “It is the soul’s duty to be loyal to its own desires. It must abandon itself to its master passion.” – Rebecca West
45. “Very few people deserted me when I went to prison. They stayed loyal.” – Jeffrey Archer
46. “A little thing is a little thing, but faithfulness in little things is a great thing.” – Hudson Taylor
47. “It takes a deep commitment to change and an even deeper commitment to grow.” – Ralph Ellison
48. “Commitment. This is my favorite word because in some way, people who are committed are always much more interesting and much more reliable, and much more, I would say, deep than people who are not.” – Carlos Ghosn
49. “It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.” – Emilie Autumn
50. “If by my life or death I can protect you, I will.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.