58+ Legendary Sayings On Expecting A Baby | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
The best collection of Expecting A Baby quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. You may have heard these renowned quotes about Expecting A Baby before. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. There are almost no differences between their perspective of seeing life and ours. Don’t think over and over anymore. Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Expecting A Baby that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. We are here to serve you with these Expecting A Baby sayings gathered from the internet for you only.
Here you will find more than 58 quotes about Expecting A Baby with images free and ready to share on the go. Dive into the pool of sayings about Expecting A Baby with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with Expecting A Baby quotes. Share your inner thought with your desired person by choosing any of these thoughts which match the best. These Expecting A Baby quotes with appropriate images are completely free to share. If you want to share these Expecting A Baby quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Spread some positivity by sharing these quotes with pictures about Expecting A Baby, you know it or not, the world around you badly needs it. You are so important to us that all these creative images with Expecting A Baby quotes have been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Creative Sayings Pictures About Expecting A Baby
1. “Making a decision to have a child—t’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone
2. “Before you were born I carried you under my heart. From the moment you arrived in this world until the moment I leave it, I will always carry you in my heart.” – Mandy Harrison
3. “A new baby is like the beginning of all things—wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” – Eda J. Le Shan
4. “A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside…when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.” – unknown
5. “Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the inside.” – Rita Rudner
6. “Now my belly is as noble as my heart.” – Gabriela Mistral
7. “I begin to love this creature, and to anticipate her birth as a fresh twist to a knot, which I do not wish to untie” – Mary Wollstonecraft
8. “A baby is an inestimable blessing.” – Mark Twain
9. “Feeling fat lasts nine months but the joy of becoming a mom lasts forever.” – Nikki Dalton
10. “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.” – Sandra C. Kassis
Creative Sayings Images About Expecting A Baby
11. “Babies are always more trouble than you thought – and more wonderful.” – Charles Osgood
12. “It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into.” – Terri Guillemets
13. “There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation.” – Pamela S. Nadav
14. “Happiness is on the way.” – unknown
15. “Baby in the tummy, it’s all up to mommy. But once the baby’s had, it’s bragging rights for Dad.” – unknown
16. “Honey is sweet. A little baby is even sweeter.” – Asian saying
17. “You are the closest I will ever come to magic.” – Suzanne Finnamore
18. “A grand adventure is about to begin.” – Winnie the Pooh
19. “For now in mommy’s tummy…Forever in her heart…” – unknown
20. “A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on.” – Carl Sandburg
Favorite Quotes Pictures On Expecting A Baby
21. “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die.” – Mary Mason
22. “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.” – unknown
23. “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.” – Amy Tan
24. “A woman has two smiles that an angel might envy, the smile that accepts a lover before words are uttered, and the smile that lights on the first born baby, and assures it of a mother’s love.” – Thomas Chandler Haliburton
25. “Absolutely. It is the most powerful creation for you to be able have life growing inside of you. There is no bigger gift, nothing more empowering.” – Beyoncé
26. “All the time we wondered and wondered, who is this person coming, growing, turning, floating, and swimming deep, deep inside.” – Crescent Dragonwagon
44. “If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I’d have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.” – Erma Bombeck
45. “In giving birth to our babies, we may find that we give birth to new possibilities within ourselves.” – Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn
46. “Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch.” – E.B. White
47. “Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give the more you get and the more you get the more you feel like giving.” – Penelope Leach
48. “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary—it’s an act of infinite optimism.” – Gilda Radner
49. “No influence is so powerful as that of the mother.” – Sarah Josepha Hale
50. “One definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” – Albert Einstein
Motivational Sayings Pictures On Expecting A Baby
51. “Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that, it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul.” – Robert Anton Wilson
52. “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” – Winnie the Pooh
53. “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” – Rajneesh
54. “The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.” – Jessica Lange
55. “The pain you have been feeling can’t compare to the joy that’s coming.” – Romans 8: 18
56. “To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and distressingly inhabited. Soul and spirit are stretched – along with body – making pregnancy a time of transition, growth, and profound beginnings.” – Anne Christian Buchanan
57. “We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.” – Laura Stavoe Harm
58. “Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain – your life will never be the same.” – Catherine Jones
59. “With every newborn baby, a little sun rises.” – Irmgard Erath
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.