36+ Legendary Sayings On Exit | Free Hd Background Images Download
The best collection of Exit quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. You may have heard these renowned quotes about Exit before. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. There are almost no differences between their perspective of seeing life and ours. Don’t think over and over anymore. Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Exit that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. We are here to serve you with these Exit sayings gathered from the internet for you only.
Here you will find more than 36 quotes about Exit with images free and ready to share on the go. Dive into the pool of sayings about Exit with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with Exit quotes. Share your inner thought with your desired person by choosing any of these thoughts which match the best. These Exit quotes with appropriate images are completely free to share. If you want to share these Exit quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Spread some positivity by sharing these quotes with pictures about Exit, you know it or not, the world around you badly needs it. You are so important to us that all these creative images with Exit quotes have been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Legendary Quotes Pictures About Exit
1. “Few men of action have been able to make a graceful exit at the appropriate time.” – Malcolm Muggeridge
14. “When swimming into a dark tunnel,there arrives a point of no return when you no longer have enough breath to double back.your choice is to swim forward into the unknown….and pray for an exit” – Dan Brown
15. “Death must simply become the discreet but dignified exit of a peaceful person from a helpful society that is not torn, not even overly upset by the idea of a biological transition without significance, without pain or suffering, and ultimately without fear.” – Philippe Aries
16. “You can’t talk your way out of a problem you behaved your way into!” – Stephen R. Covey
17. “The way out of fear isn’t safety. It’s freedom.” – Martha Beck
18. “Never abandon life. There is a way out of everything except death.” – Winston Churchill
19. “Every exit is an entry somewhere else.” – Tom Stoppard
20. “My exit is the result of too many entrees.” – Richard Monckton Milnes
Best Sayings Pictures About Exit
21. “There is no exit from the circle of one’s beliefs.” – Keith Lehrer
22. “Exit is a letter away from Exist.A part, just a space away from Apart.” – Noor Iskandar
23. “Change allows us to exit the comfortable and enter the improved.” – David Cottrell
24. “When you are the invisible man to the head coach, the only option is to head for the exit” – Zlatan Ibrahimovic
25. “Act smarter than you are and always know where your exit is in case you get into too much trouble.” – Vanilla Ice
26. “One never knows what life may have in store for us, and it’s always good to know where the emergency exit is.” – Paulo Coelho
27. “Reading is like travel, allowing you to exit your own life for a bit, and to come back with a renewed, even inspired, perspective.” – Laurie A. Helgoe
28. “When you’re ready to stop, stop. If you have presented all the facts and made the point you want to make, look for the nearest exit.” – William Zinsser
29. “Always start at the end before you begin. Professional investors always have an exit strategy before they invest. Knowing your exit strategy is an important investment fundamental.” – Robert Kiyosaki
30. “When you become angry, you enter a tunnel, leaving the light behind you; when you get calm, you exit the tunnel, finding the light in front of you!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
Motivational Sayings Pictures About Exit
31. “We do on stage things that are supposed to happen off. Which is a kind of integrity, if you look on every exit as being an entrance somewhere else.” – Tom Stoppard
32. “You can memorize your way through a labyrinth if it is simple enough and you have the time and urge to escape. But the learning is of no use for the next time when the exit will be differently placed.” – David R. Hawkins
33. “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
34. “The way out of trouble is never as simple as the way in.” – E. W. Howe
35. “As a musician usually music is your way out.” – Damon Albarn
36. “Reading is the way out of ignorance, and the road to achievement.” – Ben Carson
37. “There’s always a way out. All you have to do is take it.” – Julie Anne Peters
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.