TOP 35 Top Sayings On Eulogy | Free Hd Background Images Download
The best collection of Eulogy quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. You may have heard these renowned quotes about Eulogy before. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. There are almost no differences between their perspective of seeing life and ours. Don’t think over and over anymore. Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Eulogy that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. We are here to serve you with these Eulogy sayings gathered from the internet for you only.
Here you will find the top 35 quotes about Eulogy with images free and ready to share on the go. Dive into the pool of sayings about Eulogy with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with Eulogy quotes. Share your inner thought with your desired person by choosing any of these thoughts which match the best. These Eulogy quotes with appropriate images are completely free to share. If you want to share these Eulogy quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Spread some positivity by sharing these quotes with pictures about Eulogy, you know it or not, the world around you badly needs it. You are so important to us that all these creative images with Eulogy quotes have been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Valuable Sayings Pictures About Eulogy
1. “When thou art above measure angry, be think thee how momentary is man’s life.” – Marcus Aurelius
2. “For those who seek to understand it, death is a highly creative force. The highest spiritual values of life can originate from the thought and study of death.” – E. Kubler-Ross
3. “Satire lies about literary men while they live and eulogy lies about them when they die.” – Voltaire
4. “No one knows whether death is really the greatest blessing a man can have, but they fear it is the greatest curse, as if they knew well.” – Plato
5. “You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.” – Henry Drummond
6. “Eulogy. Praise of a person who has either the advantages of wealth and power, or the consideration to be dead.” – Ambrose Bierce
7. “We pass through this world but once.” – Stephen Jay Gould
8. “We need men who can dream of things that never were.” – John F. Kennedy
9. “That though the radiance which was once so bright be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flower. We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind.” – William Wordsworth
10. “We understand death for the first time when he puts his hand upon one whom we love.” – Madame De Stael
Famous Sayings Pictures On Eulogy
11. “He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
12. “All death reminds us that nothing is promised, only that life was worth it.” – Shannon L. Alder
13. “When the time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.” – Chief Tecumseh
14. “Cherish all your happy moments they make a fine cushion for old age.” – Booth Tarkington
15. “Find expression for a sorrow, and it will become dear to you. Find expression for a joy, and you will intensify its ecstasy.” – Oscar Wilde
16. “Those who died while trying to make our world a better place, didn’t actually die, they proved some points. Our job is to notice them and continue from where they stopped.” – Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel
17. “Eulogy is nice, but one does not learn anything from it.” – Ellen Terry
18. “If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded.” – Maya Angelou
19. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” – Oscar Wilde
20. “If we have been pleased with life, we should not be displeased with death, since it comes from the hand of the same master.” – Michelangelo
Motivating Quotes Pictures About Eulogy
21. “The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
22. “There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.” – Nelson Mandela
23. “There is nothing certain in man’s life but this, that he must lose it.” – Owen Meredith
24. “As you danced in the light with joy, love lifted you. As you brushed against this world so gently, you lifted us.” – T.C. Ring
25. “Scarring smiles, hidden tears, You stand, heads bowed and revere the soul before us, burnt and torn Her faded essence, we sadly mourn and though she walked a path of lies her spirit surely still shall rise and among her own, she can be at peace an eternal angel, she’s been released.” – Amelia Mysko
26. “Our death is not an end if we can live on in our children and the younger generation. For they are us, our bodies are only wilted leaves on the tree of life.” – Albert Einstein
27. “Every blade in the field, every leaf in the forest, lays down its life in its season as beautifully as it was taken up.” – Henry David Thoreau
28. “Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.” – Pamela Vaull Starr
29. “It’s important to have a buddy like that. Somebody who’ll stop you from doing that really stupid thing you were gonna do just because you couldn’t think of anything better. unidentified soldier, eulogizing his dead buddy.” – Henry V. O’Neil
30. “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.” – John Wesley
Famous Quotes Pictures On Eulogy
31. “Never forget me, because if i thought you would, I’d never leave.” – A. A. Milne
32. “If I close my eyes, I can feel his body, in that way that you do when someone is near, a faint yet intent electric pulsing.” – E.W. Storch
33. “Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.” – Vincent Van Gogh
34. “Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.” – A. Sachs
35. “The beauty of the soul shines out when a man bears with composure one heavy mischance after another, not because he does not feel them, but because he is a man of high and heroic temper.” – Aristotle
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.