30+ Valuable Sayings On Engaged | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Engaged that you are looking for. These popular Engaged quotes may have been read by you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Engaged full of truth and wisdom. These popular quotes about Engaged have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
See which one you prefer most from more than 30 quotes about Engaged with images and get going. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Engaged quotes with suitable pictures. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Engaged quotes just for you. Choose whatever you are looking for. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Engaged. You are also permitted to share these images of Engaged quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download the Engaged quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. Below, all images of Engaged quotes you are going to see are made only for you.
Table of Contents
Motivating Quotes Images About Engaged
1. “If more people were actively engaged in advocating their positions I think we’d have a better society.” – Jeb Bush
2. “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
3. “The fully engaged heart is the antibody for the infection of violence.” – Mark Nepo
4. “Anybody who has been seriously engaged in scientific work of any kind realizes that over the entrance to the gates of the temple of science are written the words: Ye must have faith.” – Max Planck
5. “No man who is occupied in doing a very difficult thing, and doing it very well, ever loses his self-respect.” – George Bernard Shaw
6. “A man occupied with public or other important business cannot, and need not, attend to spelling.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
7. “If we examine our thoughts, we shall find them always occupied with the past and the future.” – Blaise Pascal
8. “When our emotions are engaged, we often have trouble seeing things as they are.” – Robert Greene
9. “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years.” – Simone Signoret
10. “There is no question but that when one is engaged militarily that there are going to be unintended loss of life.” – Donald Rumsfeld
Knowledgeable Sayings Images On Engaged
11. “”Most people are far too much occupied with themselves to be malicious.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
12. “Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment, that which they cannot anticipate.” – Sun Tzu
13. “The much occupied man has no time for wantonness, and it is an obvious commonplace that the evils of leisure can be shaken off by hard work.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
14. “When a couple of young people strongly devoted to each other commence to eat onions, it is safe to pronounce them engaged.” – James Montgomery Bailey
15. “Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.” – Michael Leunig
16. “A soul occupied with great ideas performs small duties.” – Harriet Martineau
17. “To be mindfully engaged is the most natural, creative state we can be in.” – Ellen Langer
18. “No thoroughly occupied man was ever yet very miserable.” – Letitia Elizabeth Landon
19. “We must not settle for an informed mind without an engaged heart.” – Timothy Keller
20. “Being engaged in some way for the good of the community, whatever that community, is a factor in a meaningful life. We long to belong, and belonging and caring anchors our sense of place in the universe.” – Patricia Churchland
Favorite Quotes Images On Engaged
21. “When your heart and your mind are engaged, you cannot go wrong.” – Yo-Yo Ma
22. “To be totally engaged with all my functions and all my faculties and all my capacities in life to me that would be success.” – Jacob Needleman
23. “Let every man be occupied, and occupied in the highest employment of which his nature is capable, and die with the consciousness that he has done his best.” – Sydney Smith
24. “It is better to engaged you mind on positive thoughts.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
25. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Bronte
26. “Be ever engaged, so that whenever the devil calls he may find you occupied.” – St. Jerome
27. “Whoever undertakes to create soon finds himself engaged in creating himself.” – Harold Rosenberg
28. “A man, engaged in his simple reflections in everyday life, will comprehend neither the possibility, nor the benefits of self-sacrifice, but, when given a great cause to defend, and he will find only natural to sacrifice oneself for it.” – African Spir
29. “When we were engaged in the problems of survival we had no time to have anything to do with culture.” – Nursultan Nazarbayev
30. “Be occupied, then, with what you really value and let the thief take something else.” – Rumi
31. “Keep engaged in the all new popular and fancy, positive side of things!” – Robert Falcon Scott
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.