TOP 35 Motivational Quotes About Empowering Women | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Empowering Women that you are looking for. These popular Empowering Women quotes may have been read by you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Empowering Women full of truth and wisdom. These popular quotes about Empowering Women have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
See which one you prefer most from the top 35 quotes about Empowering Women with images and get going. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Empowering Women quotes with suitable pictures. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Empowering Women quotes just for you. Choose whatever you are looking for. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Empowering Women. You are also permitted to share these images of Empowering Women quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download the Empowering Women quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. Below, all images of Empowering Women quotes you are going to see are made only for you.
Table of Contents
Top Sayings Images On Empowering Women
1. “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” – Beyonce
2. “Economic freedom is very important for women empowerment. They must be partners in economic development also. I have seen that women are very good at adapting to latest technology. We should link women and technology up-gradation.” – Narendra Modi
3. “Empowering women is key to building a future we want.” – Amartya Sen
4. “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” – Melinda Gates
5. “The true wealth of a community is measured by how carefully it listens to its women and how sincerely it values their wisdom. Empowering women empowers us all.” – Forest Whitaker
6. “Empowering women isn’t just the right thing to do – it’s the smart thing to do.” – Barack Obama
7. “A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong she is until you put her in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
8. “If you empower women, you can change the world.” – Meg Ryan
9. “Women have to harness their power â€“ it’s absolutely true. It’s just learning not to take the first no. And if you can’t go straight ahead, you go around the corner.” – Cher
10. “We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored.” – Sheryl Sandberg
Best Quotes Pictures About Empowering Women
11. “Since violence is largely a male pastime, cultures that empower women tend to move away from the glorification of violence and are less likely to breed dangerous subcultures of rootless young men.” – Steven Pinker
12. “As women are empowered, violence can come down, for a number of reasons. By all measures, men are the more violent gender.” – Steven Pinker
13. “When you empower women and help them thrive, you help their communities thrive. Women shoulder the burden disproportionately.” – Joy Bryant
14. “If you really want to change a culture to empower women improve basic hygiene and health care and fight high rates of infant mortality the answer is to educate girls.” – Greg Mortenson
15. “A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts.” – Nancy Rathburn
16. “Empower us women and we will change this whole entire world.” – Alicia Keys
17. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild
18. “If you economically empower a woman, she represents enormous opportunity that can actually be transformative not only for her family and for her community, but at the aggregate level for the economy.” – Sheryl Wudunn
19. “I think the most important thing people can do to save our planet and the human race is to empower women!” – Robert Ballard
20. “The education and empowerment of women throughout the world cannot fail to result in a more caring, tolerant, just and peaceful life for all.” – Aung San Suu Kyi
Inspiring Sayings Pictures On Empowering Women
21. “Empowering women means trusting them.” – Isabel Allende
22. “If we don’t empower women, we don’t allow them to unlock the potential of themselves and their children.” – Melinda Gates
23. “Women empowering other women.They get the psycho-social support. They become part of a community.” – Annie Lennox
24. “We need to empower women: provide them with work for their own income, and teach them to become independent of men so they will never have to have their children suffering the same torture.” – Waris Dirie
25. “The empowered woman is powerful beyond measure and beautiful beyond description.” – Steve Maraboli
26. “Woman must not accept; she must challenge.
She must not be awed by that which has been built up around her;
she must reverence that woman in her which struggles for expression.” – Margaret Sanger
27. “That’s not to say that women’s priorities are better than men’s. Rather, when women are empowered, when they can speak from the experience of their own lives, they often address different, previously neglected issues. And families and whole communities benefit.” – Dee Dee Myers
28. “Empowering women isn’t for women, but for the world.” – Amy Richards
29. “We need to empower women. Give women a voice in the decision-making process. Give women a political voice where they can champion, for their own welfare. And, of course, for us. United Nations â€“ organizations, agencies â€“ we need to do our part.” – Margaret Chan
30. “I wanted to be an empowered woman, and I became an empowered woman. And now I want to empower every woman. And I do it through my clothes, I do it through my words, I do it through my money, I do it through everything.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
Philosophical Quotes Pictures On Empowering Women
31. “I have always felt strongly about empowering women. I’m living proof that, with confidence and by believing in yourself, you can accomplish any goal.” – Queen Latifah
32. “By empowering a woman, we empower a child. By educating a girl child, we make it possible for her to grow up to become an empowered woman.” – Winnie Byanyima
33. “Women are leaders everywhere you lookâ€”from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company to the housewife who raises her children and heads her household. Our country was built by strong women, and we will continue to break down walls and defy stereotypes.” – Nancy Pelosi
34. “Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country.” – Margaret Thatcher
35. “Societies that empower women are less violent in every way.” – Steven Pinker
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.