TOP 35 Deep Sayings About Emotional Intelligence | Free Hd Background Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Emotional Intelligence that you are looking for. These popular Emotional Intelligence quotes may have been read by you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Emotional Intelligence full of truth and wisdom. These popular quotes about Emotional Intelligence have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
See which one you prefer most from the top 35 quotes about Emotional Intelligence with images and get going. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Emotional Intelligence quotes with suitable pictures. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Emotional Intelligence quotes just for you. Choose whatever you are looking for. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Emotional Intelligence. You are also permitted to share these images of Emotional Intelligence quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download the Emotional Intelligence quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. Below, all images of Emotional Intelligence quotes you are going to see are made only for you.
Table of Contents
Beautiful Quotes Images On Emotional Intelligence
1. “You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind.” – Dale Carnegie
2. “We define emotional intelligence as the subset of social intelligence that involves the ability to monitor one’s own and others’ feelings and emotions, to discriminate among them and to use this information to guide one’s thinking and actions.” – Salovey and Mayer
3. “Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else: you are the one who gets burned.” – Buddha
4. “Emotional intelligence is what humans are good at and that’s not a sideshow. That’s the cutting edge of human intelligence.” – Ray Kurzweil
5. “Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.” – Khalil Gibran
6. “Emotional intelligence begins to develop in the earliest years. All the small exchanges children have with their parents, teachers, and with each other carry emotional messages.” – Daniel Goleman
7. “All your thoughts, imagination, feelings, emotions and sensation are part of the mechanical process that can be understood, at the state of self-realization.” – Roshan Sharma
8. “Emotional intelligence is a way of recognizing, understanding, and choosing how we think, feel, and act. It shapes our interactions with others and our understanding of ourselves. It defines how and what we learn; it allows us to set priorities; it determines the majority of our daily actions. Research suggests it is responsible for as much as 80 percent of the success in our lives.” – J. Freedman
9. “Life appears to me too short to be spent in nursing animosity or registering wrongs.” – Charlotte Bronte
10. “Instead of resisting any emotion, the best way to dispel it is to enter it fully, embrace it and see through your resistance.” – Deepak Chopra
Short Sayings Images On Emotional Intelligence
11. “Even though a high IQ is no guarantee of prosperity, prestige, or happiness in life, our schools and our culture fixate on academic abilities, ignoring the emotional intelligence that also matters immensely for our personal destiny.” – Daniel Goleman
12. “Emotional intelligence simply means managing your mental state for a positive result.” – David Atta
13. “Emotional intelligence accounts for 80 percent of career success.” – Daniel Goleman
14. “When emotional intelligence merges with spiritual intelligence, human nature is transformed.” – Deepak Chopra
15. “Developing emotional intelligence is one way to protect yourself from damaging relationships. Emotional intelligence is a science that has been studied and researched for over a decade. According to the theories, mutual respect and effective communication are key.” – Liz Miller
16. “Emotional intelligence is the ability to sense, understand, and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions as a source of human energy, information, connection, and influence.” – Robert K. Cooper
17. “In the school of emotional intelligence,even if the action or cause is negative,the reaction or effect should be positive.” – David Atta
18. “The sign of an intelligent people is their ability to control their emotions by the application of reason.” – Marya Mannes
19. “IQ and technical skills are important, but Emotional Intelligence is the Sine Qua Non of Leadership.” – Daniel Goleman
20. “The strength of character and emotional intelligence to face your failures and learn from them are at the core of success.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Legendary Sayings Pictures On Emotional Intelligence
21. “Words represent your emotional state, beware of what you speak! Restore your mental balance.” – Ramana Pemmaraju
22. “But once you are in that field, emotional intelligence emerges as a much stronger predictor of who will be most successful, because it is how we handle ourselves in our relationships that determines how well we do once we are in a given job.” – Daniel Goleman
23. “Emotional intelligence does not mean merely being nice. At strategic moment it may demand not being nice, but rather, for example, bluntly confronting someone with an uncomfortable but consequential truth they’ve been avoiding.” – Daniel Goleman
24. “People high in emotional intelligence are expected to progress more quickly through the abilities designated and to master more of them.” – Mayer & Salovey
25. “By 2029, computers will have emotional intelligence and be convincing as people.” – Ray Kurzweil
26. “It is very important to understand that emotional intelligence is not the opposite of intelligence, it is not the triumph of heart over head it is the unique intersection of both.” – David Caruso
27. “Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.” – Paul Boese
28. “Emotional self-awareness is the building block of the next fundamental emotional intelligence: being able to shake off a bad mood.” – Daniel Goleman
29. “Be not disturbed at being misunderstood; be disturbed rather at not being understanding.” – Chinese Proverb
30. “There is no weakness in being able to love fully. It takes courage, tenacity, and an emotional intelligence that most people are incapable of.” – Alafia Stewart
Short Quotes Pictures About Emotional Intelligence
31. “Women are much more than men in touch with their emotional intelligence. That explains why women read fiction books while men stick to the user manuals.” – M.Z.Riffi
32. “Feelings are self-justifying, with a set of perceptions and proofs all their own.” – Daniel Goleman
33. “If we lack emotional intelligence, whenever stress rises the human brain switches to autopilot and has an inherent tendency to do more of the same, only harder. Which, more often than not, is precisely the wrong approach in today’s world.” – Robert K. Cooper
34. “Emotional intelligence grows through perception. Look around at your present situation and observe it through the level of feeling.” – Deepak Chopra
35. “No doubt emotional intelligence is more rare than book smarts, but my experience says it is actually more important in the making of a leader. You just can’t ignore it.” – Jack Welch
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.