51+ Philosophical Sayings On Emotional Abuse | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Emotional Abuse that you are looking for. These popular Emotional Abuse quotes may have been read by you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Emotional Abuse full of truth and wisdom. These popular quotes about Emotional Abuse have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
See which one you prefer most from more than 51 quotes about Emotional Abuse with images and get going. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Emotional Abuse quotes with suitable pictures. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Emotional Abuse quotes just for you. Choose whatever you are looking for. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Emotional Abuse. You are also permitted to share these images of Emotional Abuse quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download the Emotional Abuse quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. Below, all images of Emotional Abuse quotes you are going to see are made only for you.
Table of Contents
Philosophical Quotes Images About Emotional Abuse
1. “It is not the the bruises on the body that hurt. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind.” – Aisha Mirza
2. “Well, I went through some emotionally abusive relationships and allowed myself to not be properly respected as a lady, as a human being even, though I tried everything I knew to be a lady.” – Gloria Gaynor
3. “The results of any traumatic experience, such as abuse, can only be resolved by experiencing, articulating, and judging every facet of the original experience within a process of careful therapeutic disclosure.” – Alice Miller
4. “The scars you can’t see are the hardest to heal.” – Astrid Alauda
5. “Poisonous relationships can alter our perception. You can spend many years thinking you’re worthless… but you’re not worthless, you’re unappreciated.” – Steve Maraboli
6. “Family is supposed to be our safe haven. Very often, it’s the place where we find the deepest heartache.” – Iyanla Vanzant
7. “Screaming at children over their grades, especially to the point of the child’s tears, is child abuse, pure and simple. It’s not funny and it’s not good parenting. It is a crushing, scarring, disastrous experience for the child. It isn’t the least bit funny.” – Ben Stein
8. “There are far too many silent sufferers. Not because they don’t yearn to reach out, but because they’ve tried and found no one who cares.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
9. “The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse.” – Edmund Burke
10. “Domestic abuse happens only in intimate, interdependent, long-term relationships – in other words, in families – the last place we would want or expect to find violence.” – Leslie Morgan Steiner
Top Sayings Images On Emotional Abuse
11. “The abuse dies in a day, but the denial slays the life of the people, and entombs the hope of the race.” – Charles Bradlaugh
12. “I think anybody who has been abused as a kid – and I was abused as a kid, by various people – will say it’s irrational because violence is irrational.” – Samantha Morton
13. “Abuse if you slight it, will gradually die away; but if you show yourself irritated, you will be thought to have deserved it.” – Tacitus
14. “We should meet abuse by forbearance. Human nature is so constituted that if we take absolutely no notice of anger or abuse, the person indulging in it will soon weary of it and stop.” – Mahatma Gandhi
15. “There are more people abusive to others than lie open to abuse themselves; but the humor goes round, and he that laughs at me to-day will have somebody to laugh at him to-morrow.” – Seneca
16. “Abuse is the means in which violence retards love.” – Inga Muscio
17. “You survived the abuse. You’re going to survive the recovery.” – unknown
18. “Bullies may be the perpetrators of evil, but it is the evil of passivity of all those who know what is happening and never intervene that perpetuates such abuse.” – Philip Zimbardo
19. “Abuse of words has been the great instrument of sophistry and chicanery, of party, faction, and division of society.” – John Adams
20. “Some of the world’s most appalling abuses have been justified by religion because it is possible for people to find vindication in their scriptures for any of their prejudices.” – Zac Goldsmith
Knowledgeable Sayings Images About Emotional Abuse
21. “So many people suffer from abuse, and suffer alone.” – Pamela Stephenson
22. “I think that most minorities have experienced some form of racial abuse.” – Lynn Swann
23. “Every abuse ought to be reformed, unless the reform is more dangerous than the abuse itself.” – Voltaire
24. “Do you never look at yourself when you abuse another person?” – Plautus
25. “It is impossible to correct abuses unless we know that they’re going on.” – Julian Assange
26. “The biggest abuses in society happen when people are not able to communicate and not able to connect.” – Heather Brooke
27. “Not all wounds are visible.” – unknown
28. “Emotional abuse is a major epidemic in our culture.” – Beverly Engel
29. “Emotional abuse is the least understood form of abuse.” – Beverly Engel
30. “Ultimately, given enough time, most victim of emotional abuse come not only to blame themselves for all the problems in the relationship come not only to blame themselves for all the problems in the relationship but also to believe that they are inadequate, contemptuous, and even unlovable.” – Beverly Engel
Wise Quotes Pictures On Emotional Abuse
31. “Emotional abuse is considered by many to be the most painful form of violence and the most detrimental to self-esteem.” – Beverly Engel
32. “Emotional abuse cuts to the very core of a person, creating scars that may be longer lasting than physical ones.” – Beverly Engel
33. “With emotional abuse, the insults, insinuations, crtiticism, and accusations slowly eat away at the victim’s self-esteem until he or she is incapable of judging a situation realistically.” – Beverly Engel
34. “Emotional abuse poisons a relationship and infuses it with hostility, contempt, and hatred,” – Beverly Engel
35. “No matter how much a couple once loved each other, once emotional abuse becomes a consistent aspect of the relationship, that love is overshadowed by fear, anger, guilt, and shame.” – Beverly Engel
36. “At the very least, emotional abuse causes both abuser and the victim to lose sight of any redeeming qualities his or her partner once had.” – Beverly Engel
37. “The disrespect and hatred each partner begins to feel leads to more and more emotional abuse and to each partner justifying inappropriate, even destructive, behavior.” – Beverly Engel
38. “Over time, anger can build up on the part of both abuser and victim, and emotional abuse can turn into physical violence.” – Beverly Engel
39. “When emotional abuse is mutual, it becomes a matter of survival, as each partner has to constantly fend off criticism, verbal attacks, or rejection and shore up enough strength to go on with daily tasks.” – Beverly Engel
40. “As the emotional abuse takes its toll and each partner becomes less and less self-assured, each clings to the relationship even more.” – Beverly Engel
Top Quotes Pictures About Emotional Abuse
41. “No one wants to have to face the fact that he or she has lost control in this way and that his or her actions and/or words have caused his or her partner emotional damage.” – Beverly Engel
42. “The insidiousness and power of emotional abuse paralleled the invisibility, strength, and purpose of a spider’s web.” – Jess Hill
43. “What is going on in our relationship is domestic violence, and the type of violence that I’m using on you is called emotional abuse, which means I don’t bash you with my fists, I bash you with my emotions, to keep you under control” – Jess Hill
44. “The scars from mental cruelty can be as deep and long-lasting as wounds from punches or slaps but are often not as
obvious. In fact, even among women who have experienced violence from a partner, half or more report that the man’s emotional abuse is what is causing them the greatest harm.” – Lundy Bancroft
45. “It is not the bruises on the body that hurt. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind.” – Aisha Mirza
46. “Intimidation, even if it appears unintentional, is a sign that emotional abuse is on the way – or has already begun – and is a warning flag that physical violence may eventually follow.” – Lundy Bancroft
47. “The damage and invisible scars of emotional abuse are very difficult to heal, because memories are imprinted on our minds and hearts and it takes time to be restored. Imprints of past traumas do not mean a person cannot change their future beliefs and behaviors. as people, we do not easily forget. However, as we heal, grieve, and let go, we become clear-minded and focused to live restore and emotionally healthy.” – Dee Brown
48. “Emotional abuse is extensive in our culture, and faith-based communities are no exception.” – Dee Brown
49. “Emotional abuse is a nonphysical behavior or attitude that controls, demeans, punishes or isolates a person” – Dee Brown
50. “In emotionally abusive relationships there is a determined intent to formulate statements or actions which leave a person feeling awful.” – Dee Brown
51. “Emotional abuse is designed to undermine another’s a sense of self.
It is deliberate humiliation, with the intent to seize control of how others feel about themselves.” – Lorraine Nilon
52. “Get pissed because you deserve more than this abuse. Emotional abuse is the gateway to all abuse. Get out!” – Tracy Malone
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.