13+ Wise Quotes From Emily Post | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes by Emily Post that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings by Emily Post familiar. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. They come from many of whom are considered as legends, our idols, celebrities, whose life, work of life, way of looking at life, often inspire us. There is a huge similarity between their frame of mind and ours. No need to wonder what to say or how to say it. Be comfortable and learn from their thoughts, how a famous person can share the same feeling as us. Check out the truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images from Emily Post available. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Emily Post quotes only for you.
From more than 13 quotes from Emily Post with images, you can share whichever suits you best. Explore through the best picture quotes by Emily Post. They come from the different phases of our life. You will find your desired quotes from Emily Post here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. Pick the quote from here which describes your inner thought. Without any hesitation, you can share any of these thoughtful pictures with quotes from Emily Post. You are also permitted to share these images of Emily Post quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download the pictures with quotes by Emily Post that you have chosen and share them wherever you want. Below, all images of Emily Post quotes you are going to see are made only for you.
Beautiful Sayings Images From Emily Post
1. “Bread is like dressed, hats and shoes, in other words, essential!”
2. “Cracking gum, smacking it, or chomping away in a mechanical rhythm can be disturbing or distracting to many people, especially in close quarters. In public, chew gums discretely and dispose of it in a waste receptacle, never on the ground.”
3. “Despite the tremendous popularity that gum has enjoyed, many view the chewing habit negatively and as a poor reflection of U.S. culture.”
4. “Good manners reflect something from inside-an innate sense of consideration for others and respect for self.”
5. “Ideal conversation must be an exchange of thought, and not, as many of those who worry most about their shortcomings believe, an eloquent exhibition of wit or oratory.”
6. “Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others. If you have that awareness, you have good manners, no matter what fork you use.”
7. “Manners are like primary colors, there are certain rules and once you have these you merely mix, i.e., adapt, them to meet changing situations.”
8. “Manners are made up of trivialities of deportment which can be easily learned if one does not happen to know them.”
9. “Nothing is less important than which fork you use. Etiquette is the science of living. It embraces everything. It is ethics. It is honor.”
10. “The most vulgar slang is scarcely worse than the attempted elegance which those unused to good society imagine to be the evidence of cultivation.”
11. “To do exactly as your neighbors do is the only sensible rule.”
12. “To the old saying that man built the house but woman made of it a home might be added the modern supplement that woman accepted cooking as a chore but man has made of it a recreation.”
13. “Unconsciousness of self is not so much unselfishness as it is the mental ability to extinguish all thought of one’s self exactly as one turns out the light.”
14. “Young people must understand that watching someone chew gum is, as older generations say, ‘like watching a cow chew its cud.'”
Suggested For You:
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share. Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions. I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.