16+ Wise Sayings By Elizabeth Cady Stanton | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
Here we have got some famous quotes and images with precious and wise words from the famous Elizabeth Cady Stanton that you need to know. These popular Elizabeth Cady Stanton quotes may have been read by you. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. They come from deep, as the person quoting such words has gone through or observed the same situation as us. There is a huge similarity between their frame of mind and ours. You are the best, so have no doubt and express yourself. You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images by Elizabeth Cady Stanton that is full of positivity. We have picked out these best Elizabeth Cady Stanton sayings from the internet for you.
We have carefully chosen more than 16 quotes by Elizabeth Cady Stanton with images and gathered them here for you. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Elizabeth Cady Stanton quotes with suitable pictures. Share your thoughts and feelings with the ones you care for, and the ones who care for you. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Elizabeth Cady Stanton quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Share your inner thought with your desired person by choosing any of these thoughts which match the best. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Elizabeth Cady Stanton quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Elizabeth Cady Stanton quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Share the picture of that Elizabeth Cady Stanton quote that represents your inner thought. Below, all images of Elizabeth Cady Stanton quotes you are going to see are made only for you.
Inspiring Sayings Images By Elizabeth Cady Stanton
1. “How long will the heathens rage?”
2. “I am always busy, which is perhaps the chief reason why I am always well.”
3. “I would have girls regard themselves not as adjectives but as nouns.”
4. “Nature never repeats herself, and the possibilities of one human soul will never be found in another.”
5. “Nothing strengthens the judgment and quickens the conscience like individual responsibility.”
6. “Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.”
7. “The best protection any woman can have, is courage.”
8. “The desire to please those we admire and respect often cripples conscience.”
9. “The happiest people I have known have been those who gave themselves no concern about their own souls, but did their uttermost to mitigate the miseries of others.”
10. “The heyday of woman’s life is the shady side of fifty.”
Meaningful Quotes Pictures By Elizabeth Cady Stanton
11. “The history of the past is but one long struggle upward to equality.”
12. “The strongest reason for giving woman all the opportunities for higher education, for the full development of her faculties, her forces of mind and body… is the solitude and personal responsibility of her own individual life.”
13. “Though motherhood is the most important of all the professions , requiring more knowledge than any other department in human affairs , there was no attention given to preparation for this office.”
14. “To throw obstacles in the way of a complete education is like putting out the eyes.”
15. “When we consider that women are treated as property it is degrading to women that we should treat our children as property to be disposed of as we see fit.”
16. “With age comes the inner, the higher life. Who would be forever young, to dwell always in externals?”
17. “Womanhood is the great fact in her life; wifehood and motherhood are but incidental relations.”
Suggested For You:
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share. Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions. I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.