30+ Revolutionary Quotes About Elevator | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
The best collection of Elevator quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. These sayings about Elevator are famous, thoughtful, and popular. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. They come from deep, as the person quoting such words has gone through or observed the same situation as us. They have been there where we are standing now. Don’t think over and over anymore. You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. Here is a bunch of quotes and images about Elevator that you may find very true, wise, and positive to look through. All these Elevator sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
Choose any one you like from more than 30 quotes about Elevator with images and share on the go. We are inviting you to check out the best Elevator quotes with images we made. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Elevator here. Choose whatever you are looking for. Without any hesitation, you can share any of these thoughtful pictures with quotes about Elevator. You are always welcome to use these Elevator quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. With or without downloading your favorite Elevator quotes’ image from here, you can share it anywhere. We have designed and arranged all these images with Elevator quotes in this gallery for you only.
Table of Contents
Inspirational Sayings Images On Elevator
1. “The cigar-box which the European calls a ‘lift’ needs but to be compared with our elevators to be appreciated. The lift stops to reflect between floors. That is alright in a hearse, but not in elevators. The American elevator acts like a man’s patent purge—it works.” – Mark Twain
2. “People waiting for an elevator don’t know what to do, standing with strangers. There is nothing to do. Its an uneasy time. Some press the button repeatedly as though it would help.” – Andy Rooney
3. “Everyone should be able to do one card trick, tell two jokes, and recite three poems, in case they are ever trapped in an elevator.” – Daniel Handler
4. “I hate getting off the elevator on the wrong floor. Anyone ever do that… and then you have to turn around and face those people. I feel like I owe everyone in there an explanation.” – Brian Regan
5. “Usually, the energy in elevators is so awkward; I mean, I can’t imagine the politics in the ones in the Conde Nast building.” – Marco Brambilia
6. “A sofa on an elevator would be like a slow roller coaster where you get to work on your small talk skills. Oh yes, I am an adrenaline junky.” – Jarod Kintz
7. “Now, finally has the elevator arrived. The stairs was about to become a personal inferno.” – Anders Zorn
8. “Okay, okay, okay. I understood that pushing the elevator button over and over again would not make the elevator appear sooner. But I couldn’t help myself.” – James Patterson
9. “After seeing ‘Big,’ I wanted an elevator that opened directly into my apartment, just like Tom Hanks did.” – Macaulay Culkin
10. “I was born in an elevator, and – as my mother said – naturally it was going down. She said, All I remember is telling your father, ‘That’s it! Never again!’ That’s why I’m an only child.” – Jack Lemmon
11. “Why are people getting on elevators shocked to find people getting off elevators?” – Brian Regan
12. “John, you say you met in an elevator. Was the elevator going up at the time, or down? This is very important, for going down in an elevator one always has that sinking feeling and for all I know you may have this confused with love. If you were going up, it is clearly a case of love at first sight.” – Groucho Marx
13. “It might not be rational, but I am terrified of getting stuck in an elevator with a bear.” – Dana Gould
14. “Had the perfect opportunity to get back at the guy who didn’t hold the elevator for me. I couldn’t do it. Held it. I’m going to heaven.” – Christian Serratos
15. “When you get to the top, don’t forget to send the elevator down for the next guy.” – Stan Kenton
16. “It pays off in your life when you’re in an elevator and people are uncomfortable. You can just say, ‘That’s a beautiful scarf.’ It’s just thinking about making someone else feel comfortable. You don’t worry about yourself, because we’re vibrating together. If I can make yours just a little bit groovier, it’ll affect me. It comes back, somehow.” – Bill Murray
17. “The elevator shaft was a kind of heat sink. Hot food was cold by the time it arrived. Cold food got colder. No one knew what would happen to ice cream, but it would probably involve some rewriting of the laws of thermodynamics.” – Terry Pratchett
18. “Happiness is being stuck in an elevator and discovering the ravishing blonde with you is a liquor salesman with a case of samples.” – Johnny Carson
19. “Elevators are brilliant. I’m going to stand here a little longer. The good thing about riding in an elevator as a grown-up is that nobody questions my being in the elevator. Nobody suspects me of just riding the elevator. I look like I’m one of the others.” – Erlend Loe
20. “The next time you and somebody are in an elevator alone, give them the creepiest stare followed by the creepiest smile ever. While they’re leaving, give them a crazy laugh and say, ‘It was a meet to pleasure you’.” – Dan Cummins
Philosophical Quotes Pictures About Elevator
21. “Standing facing the door in an elevator and pretending you’re the only person there, no matter how crowded it is.” – Paulo Coelho
22. “If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the up button.” – Sam Levenson
23. “Never run for an elevator. It looks needy.” – Timothy Hurley
24. “When you open the elevator on the top floor of a building and the other guy doesn’t get out, something is seriously wrong.” – Mitch Hedberg
25. “I’m afraid of elevators, because they are an enclosed space, but I get in.” – Amanda Lindhout
26. “Every time I get in an elevator, the operator says the same thing to me: `Basement?'” – Rodney Dangerfield
27. “Now, I had been frightened on several different occasions in my life. The most frightening of these involved an elevator and a mime.” – Brandon Sanderson
28. “If one elevator button has a star on it, I’m pressing it.” – B.J. Novak
29. “Slow elevator rides with strangers are so awkward.” – Kendall Jenner
30. “Certain things make me anxious. God forbid I get stuck in an elevator.” – Elizabeth Vargas
31. “Never take an elevator in city hall.” – Harvey Milk
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.