67+ Legendary Quotes On Elephant | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
The best collection of Elephant quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. These sayings about Elephant are famous, thoughtful, and popular. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. They come from deep, as the person quoting such words has gone through or observed the same situation as us. They have been there where we are standing now. Don’t think over and over anymore. You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. Here is a bunch of quotes and images about Elephant that you may find very true, wise, and positive to look through. All these Elephant sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
Choose any one you like from more than 67 quotes about Elephant with images and share on the go. We are inviting you to check out the best Elephant quotes with images we made. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Elephant here. Choose whatever you are looking for. Without any hesitation, you can share any of these thoughtful pictures with quotes about Elephant. You are always welcome to use these Elephant quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. With or without downloading your favorite Elephant quotes’ image from here, you can share it anywhere. We have designed and arranged all these images with Elephant quotes in this gallery for you only.
Table of Contents
Notable Quotes Images About Elephant
1. “They say an elephant never forgets. What they don’t tell you is, you never forget an elephant.” – Bill Murray
2. “The elephant is never won by anger; nor must that man who would reclaim a lion take him by the teeth.” – John Dryden
3. “Nature’s great masterpiece, an elephant; the only harmless great thing.” – John Donne
4. “They say that somewhere in Africa the elephants have a secret grave where they go to lie down, unburden their wrinkled gray bodies, and soar away, light spirits at the end.” – Robert McCammon
5. “No one in the world needs an elephant tusk but an elephant.” – Thomas Schmidt
6. “I have a memory like an elephant. I remember every elephant I’ve ever met.” – Herb Caen
7. “Th’ unwieldy elephant, To make them mirth, us’d all his might, and wreathed His lithe proboscis.” – John Milton
9. “If anyone wants to know what elephants are like, they are like people only more so.” – Peter Corneille
10. “I have a memory like an elephant. In fact, elephants often consult me.” – Noel Coward
Renown Sayings Pictures About Elephant
11. “An elephant: A mouse built to government specifications.” – Lazarus Long
12. “You don’t shoot elephants, you ride them–you might as well shoot your charger.” – King George V
13. “She owned the road as an elephant owns the veldt and like a big blue elephant moved with massive grace and dignity.” – David Drake
14. “A novelist is an elephant, but an elephant who must pretend to forget.” – Mary Mccarthy
15. “When eating an elephant take one bite at a time.” – Creighton Abrams
16. “My roommate got a pet elephant. Then it got lost. It’s in the apartment somewhere.” – Steven Wright
17. “If size mattered, the elephant would be the king of the jungle.” – Rickson Gracie
18. “When there is an invisible elephant in the room, one is from time to time bound to trip over a trunk.” – Karen Joy Fowler
19. “An Elephant can trumpet and shake the earth but not the self-possession of the ants who hold it.” – Alistair Cooke
20. “As an elephant in the battlefield withstands arrows shot from bows all around, even so shall I endure abuse.” – The Buddha
Deep Quotes Images About Elephant
21. “Awake. Be the witness of your thoughts. The elephant hauls himself from the mud. In the same way drag yourself out of your sloth.” – Buddha
22. “Elephants love reunions. They recognize one another after years and years of separation and greet each other with wild, boisterous joy. There’s bellowing and trumpeting, ear flapping and rubbing. Trunks entwine.” – Jennifer Richard Jacobson
23. “Our elders say that an elephant does not find its own trunk heavy.” – Zakes Mda
24. “He frowned as he struggled to remember. It was like watching an elephant crochet.” – Val McDermid
25. “He who mounts a wild elephant goes where the elephant goes.” – Randolph Bourne
26. “Just in case you thought elephants were all sweetness, I can attest to the fact that this one had the time of her life scaring the bejeezus out of those dudes.” – James Patterson
27. “When you have got an Elephant by the hind leg, and he is trying to run away, it’s best to let him run.” – Abraham Lincoln
28. “When there’s an elephant in the room introduce him.” – Randy Pausch
29. “Elephants don’t know anything about the world of ants; the peaks of mountains are oblivious of what is happening on the plains!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
53. “Sitting on my elephant / Pretty and intelligent / Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na / Gonna take a ride that you won’t forget.” – Robin Rex
54. “Holabaloo, my elephant’s jumping / Up and down from side to side / Holabaloo, my elephant’s pumping / Elephant ride all over the town / Holabaloo, my elephant’s jumping / Inside-out, moving up and down / Holabaloo, my elephant’s pumping / Elephant ride in Calcutta town.” – Robin Rex
55. “Look out! Look out / Pink elephants on parade / Here they come / Hippety hoppety / They’re here and there / Pink elephants everywhere.” – Oliver Wallace
56. “The elephant, the huge old beast, is slow to mate; / He finds a female, they show no haste they wait.” – David Herbert Lawrence
57. “A true elephant is the one who never forgets his Herculean strength; / the astounding power that reverberated from his body as he strolled; / even in times when he lay timidly wounded on the ground.” – Nikhil Parekh
58. “All I want is a wild elephant; which swishes tones of water merrily all around with its trunk.” – Nikhil Parekh
59. “Never ever enter into the brain of the elephant; / or you’ll suddenly find yourself a lugubriously disoriented burden to earth; / emanating an infinite groans to just alight your foot an inconspicuous inch from the soil.” – Nikhil Parekh
60. “To emulate an elephant was very easy; / as all you had to do was inflate your persona like a colossal gas balloon; / tread triumphantly on the soil of the jungle as the largest organism existing in the rampant outgrowths.” – Nikhil Parekh
Awesome Quotes Images About Elephant
61. “Elephants are enslaved ensnared endangered exploited / Elephants are exterminated / They’re eradicated / Elephants are eaten / Elephants are forgotten / Fatally forgotten famished fossils / Elephants are gone.” – William Scott Bruford
62. “The elephant needs a thousand times more food than the ant but that is not an indication of inequality.” – Mahatma Gandhi
63. “Elephants have the largest brains of any mammal on the face of the Earth. They are creative, altruistic and kind.” – Ingrid Newkirk
64. “Elephants are so wise and so funny and so endangered and so intelligent. I just think there is a lot to learn from them.” – Gloria Steinem
65. “And the elephant sings deep in the forest-maze About a star of deathless and painless peace But no astronomer can find where it is.” – Ted Hughes
66. “Although elephants are far more distantly related to us than the great apes, they seem to have evolved similar social and cognitive capacities.” – Frans De Waal
67. “Elephants love to play around. They are very intelligent animals. They have a strong bond, at times stretching to several decades, with their mahouts.” – Mark Shand
68. “If elephants didn’t exist, you couldn’t invent one. They belong to a small group of living things so unlikely they challenge credulity and common sense.” – Lyall Watson
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.