95+ Renown Sayings On Effort | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
The best collection of Effort quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. These sayings about Effort are famous, thoughtful, and popular. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. They come from deep, as the person quoting such words has gone through or observed the same situation as us. They have been there where we are standing now. Don’t think over and over anymore. You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. Here is a bunch of quotes and images about Effort that you may find very true, wise, and positive to look through. All these Effort sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
Choose any one you like from more than 95 quotes about Effort with images and share on the go. We are inviting you to check out the best Effort quotes with images we made. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Effort here. Choose whatever you are looking for. Without any hesitation, you can share any of these thoughtful pictures with quotes about Effort. You are always welcome to use these Effort quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. With or without downloading your favorite Effort quotes’ image from here, you can share it anywhere. We have designed and arranged all these images with Effort quotes in this gallery for you only.
Table of Contents
Great Quotes Images About Effort
1. “Your dreams will take time. It will take efforts and require dedication and sacrifice. But in the end it WILL be worth it.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
2. “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory.” – Mahatma Gandhi
3. “Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
5. “Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power.” – Clint Eastwood
6. “Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.” – Arnold Palmer
7. “Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort.” – John Ruskin
8. “No one succeeds without effort… Those who succeed owe their success to perseverance.” – Ramana Maharshi
9. “Putting forth the effort to succeed is tantamount to your success.” – Jon Jones
10. “Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.” – John F. Kennedy
Top Quotes Pictures About Effort
11. “Progress can be slow and gradual. Continue putting in effort with patience, enthusiasm and faith.” – Mata Amritanandamayi
12. “Life can be boring unless you put some effort into it.” – John C. Maxwell
13. “Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential.” – Winston Churchill
14. “An effort made for the happiness of others lifts above ourselves.” – Lydia M. Child
48. “One must develop an instinct for what one can just barely achieve through one’s greatest efforts.” – Albert Einstein
49. “Then the effort that I have made is what people are pleased to call the fruit of genius. It is the fruit of labor and thought.” – Alexander Hamilton
50. “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” – Herm Albright
Short Quotes Images On Effort
51. “Trees are the earth’s endless effort to speak to the listening heaven.” – Rabindranath Tagore
52. “We’ve put more effort into helping folks reach old age than into helping them enjoy it.” – Frank Howard Clark
53. “My experience as a school nurse taught me that we need to make a concerted effort, all of us, to increase physical fitness activity among our children and to encourage all Americans to adopt a healthier diet that includes fruits and vegetables, but there is more.” – Lois Capps
54. “An excuse becomes an obstacle in your journey to success when it is made in place of your best effort or when it is used as the object of the blame.” – Bo Bennett
55. “Failure is something many people take great efforts to avoid but failure is essential for growth and learning.” – Maxwell Maltz
56. “By letting you suffer a little or work harder now and achieve it on your own, I know that I am doing you a better service than the disservice of giving you what you want without efforts.” – James Fray
57. “We help each other and we both benefit from these efforts.” – James Fray
58. “Nothing prospers without effort.” – Sophocles
59. “What can’t be done easily rarely gets done.” – John Taylor Wood
60. “When you can’t change the direction of the winds, adjust your sails.” – John Taylor Wood
Philosophical Sayings Images On Effort
61. “The greater the price in effort, the greater the reward.” – John Taylor Wood
62. “Don’t wait for the ship to come in. Row out and meet it.” – John Taylor Wood
63. “All human actions have one of these causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion and desire.” – John Taylor Wood
64. “Sometimes, in an effort to improve one area of our life, we discover that what we’re learning, is valuable to others too.” – Steve Supple
65. “In an effort to become more efficient in one are, we ultimately create ways to replace it with something new.” – Steve Supple
66. “It can be a shock for people to realize it still takes time & effort to realize a dream.” – Steve Supple
67. “You can’t live your dream if you’re living like most people.” – Steve Supple
68. “A child at play isn’t wasting effort, like a craftsman sharpening his tools isn’t wasting time.” – Steve Supple
69. “A surplus of effort could overcome a deficit of confidence.” – Sonia Sotomayor
70. “If people knew how hard I worked to get my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all. ‘It’s hard to be great. But it’s well worth the effort.” – Michelangelo
Favorite Sayings Pictures On Effort
71. “The key to being successful in life and with your business is focus, knowing how and where to focus your time and efforts.” – Pat Williams
72. “If you want to be successful, the key is finding something you’re good at and focusing your efforts to help people.” – Pat Williams
73. “Every effort in life is marked down as a win or loss.” – Edward Bennett Williams
74. “The only two things in this world you can control are your effort and your attitude.” – Sue Enquist
75. “Dreaming is easy, but actual moving the mountains or the hills that need moving requires some effort.” – Jason Edward Shiffman
76. “Always make the needed effort to bring success into your reality.” – Jason Edward Shiffman
77. “Maintaining your enthusiasm is the real difference between an impressive effort, and a total victory.” – Jason Edward Shiffman
78. “Artist rarely criticize other artists because they appreciate the artistic effort. Ordinary people are often critical based on their ignorance of that effort.” – Jason Edward Shiffman
79. “If you make little effort you deserve little results, everything in the universe is governed by this principle.” – Jason Edward Shiffman
80. “Inspiration is given to inspire. We give what we receive.” – David O. Mears
Famous Sayings Images About Effort
81. “We may need inspiration ourselves one hour, and be called upon to give inspiration to others the next.” – David O. Mears
82. “The ability to inspire others does not necessarily require great physical strength or health.” – David O. Mears
83. “Good deeds inspire remembrance in return.” – David O. Mears
84. “Continue in such a work of inspiration for others, the world would take on a new appearance within less than twelve months.” – David O. Mears
85. “Hard work isn’t what you think it is. It’s more about love than it is about money and material possessions.” – Michael Crews
86. “Hard work is about loving yourself enough to be the best you can be. It’s about loving the people you work with enough to be an effective team player who performs well so that everyone else can succeed, too.” – Michael Crews
87. “Hard work is about using your abilities for purposes greater than yourself. You may get rich in the process, and, if you’re a real hard worker, you’ll use much of the wealth you generate to help others.” – Michael Crews
88. “Hard work is a precious gift. If you’re able to work hard, generate income for yourself, and enrich the lives of your community, then success will surely be yours.” – Michael Crews
89. “Where there are difficulties, there are ways too. It you have the passion to do something and more ahead, then you can achieve everything in life. There is a need to have courage.” – Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank
90. “You struggle at every point in your life. You die everyday and live everyday. In these conditions, the aim before us is to please everyone be becoming better.” – Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank
Revolutionary Sayings Images About Effort
91. “If you want to win in life and get success, then you would have to remove your weakness and make it your strength, If you prove yourself, then there would be no difference between success and you.” – Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank
92. “Success is more of a lifestyle but a lifestyle with purpose. When every are of your life is prioritized and balanced you will begin to prosper.” – William A. McLean
93. “You control your life. You control your path to success.” – Garrett Pierson
94. “Desire is a choice that you hold within your heart, your mind, and your soul. The true desire within is what will lead you to action and the opportunities of success.” – Garrett Pierson
95. “Success is more a function of consistent common sense than it is of genius.” – Ann Wang
96. “Another thing that successful people have obtained in their lifetime is self-control, self-control over their thoughts, their desires, and their successes.” – Garrett Pierson
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.