86+ Motivating Quotes On Earth | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
The best collection of Earth quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. These sayings about Earth are famous, thoughtful, and popular. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. They come from deep, as the person quoting such words has gone through or observed the same situation as us. They have been there where we are standing now. Don’t think over and over anymore. You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. Here is a bunch of quotes and images about Earth that you may find very true, wise, and positive to look through. All these Earth sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
Choose any one you like from more than 86 quotes about Earth with images and share on the go. We are inviting you to check out the best Earth quotes with images we made. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Earth here. Choose whatever you are looking for. Without any hesitation, you can share any of these thoughtful pictures with quotes about Earth. You are always welcome to use these Earth quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. With or without downloading your favorite Earth quotes’ image from here, you can share it anywhere. We have designed and arranged all these images with Earth quotes in this gallery for you only.
Table of Contents
Inspirational Quotes Images About Earth
1. “We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.” – Native American Proverb
2. “The earth is what we all have in common.” – Wendell Berry
3. “Those who contemplate the beauty of the Earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.” – Rachel Carson
4. “Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed.” – Mahatma Gandhi
5. “The Earth has a skin and that skin has diseases, one of its diseases is called man.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
6. “There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth. We are all crew.” – Marshall McLuhan
7. “Man must feel the earth to know himself and recognize his values . God made life simple. It is man who complicates it.” – Charles A. Lindbergh
8. “The best investment on earth is earth.” – Louis J. Glickman
9. “Everything costs and costs the earth.” – Maya Angelou
10. “The earth is but one country and mankind its citizens.” – Baha’U’Llah
Aesthetic Quotes Pictures On Earth
11. “Touch the earth, feel the earth, her plains, her valleys, her hills, and her seas; rest your spirit in her solitary places.” – Henry Beston
12. “The earth has grown a nervous system, and it’s us.” – Daniel Dennett
13. “The earth is the general and equal possession of all humanity and therefore cannot be the property of individuals.” – Leo Tolstoy
14. “I really wonder what gives us the right to wreck this poor planet of ours.” – Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
15. “The materials of wealth are in the earth, in the seas, and in their natural and unaided productions.” – Daniel Webster
16. “… do something. Pay your rent for the privilege of living on this beautiful, blue-green, living Earth.” – Dave Foreman
17. “The Earth is the only world known so far to harbor life. There is nowhere else, at least in the near future, to which our species could migrate. Visit, yes. Settle, not yet. Like it or not, for the moment the Earth is where we make our stand.” – Carl Sagan
18. “The Earth does not belong to us: we belong to the Earth.” – Marlee Matlin
19. “If we do not permit the earth to produce beauty and joy, it will in the end not produce food, either.” – Joseph Wood Krutch
20. “The earth belongs to the living, not to the dead.” – Thomas Jefferson
Notable Quotes Images On Earth
21. “Lower your expectations of earth. This isn’t heaven, so don’t expect it to be.” – Max Lucado
22. “The earth will not continue to offer its harvest, except with faithful stewardship. We cannot say we love the land and then take steps to destroy it for use by future generations.” – Pope John Paul II
23. “Mankind without Earth is Humanity without a Home” – S.G. Rainbolt
24. “The threat to the planet is us. It’s actually not a threat to the planet – it’s a threat to us.” – Margaret Atwood
25. “The Earth is the cradle of humanity, but mankind cannot stay in the cradle forever.” – Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
26. “For the earth is the Lord’s and the fulness thereof.” – Bible
27. “If you tickle the earth with a hoe she laughs with a harvest.” – Douglas Jerrold
28. “The earth is the very quintessence of the human condition.” – Hannah Arendt
29. “…the care of the earth is our most ancient and most worthy and, after all, our most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it, and to foster its renewal, is our only legitimate hope.” – Wendell Berry
30. “Do no dishonour to the earth least you dishonour the spirit of man.” – Henry Beston
Motivating Sayings Images On Earth
31. “Earth is a small town with many neighborhoods in a very big universe.” – Ron Garan
32. “You must love the crust of the earth on which you dwell more than the sweet crust of any bread or cake; you must be able to extract nutriment out of a sand heap.” – Henry David Thoreau
33. “ON EARTH, WE STILL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL ATMOSPHERE THAT PRECISELY MAINTAINS A THERMALLY DRIVEN CLIMATIC SYSTEM THAT SHELTERS, SHIELDS AND SUSTAINS OUR NATURAL TREASURES.” – Jay Inslee
34. “The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else will save it.” – Robert Swan
35. “A nation that destroys its soil destroys itself.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
36. “It is absurd to think that we can bring life on a dead planet like Mars, if we cannot sustain it on a planet steaming with life like EARTH!” – unknown
37. “It used to be said that Pluto is a misfit. But now we know Earth is the misfit. This is the most populous class of planet in our solar system and we have never sent a mission to this class.” – Alan Stern
38. “Take care of the earth and she will take care of you.” – Jerry Smith
39. “We are living on the planet as if we have another one to go to.” – Terry Swearingen
40. “How inappropriate to call this planet Earth when it is quite clearly Ocean.” – Arthur C. Clarke
Great Sayings Images About Earth
41. “This land, this water, this air, this planet – this is our legacy to our young.” – Paul Tsongas
42. “The Earth is the most powerful and energetic planet.” – Abdul Kalam
43. “In every curving beach, in every grain of sand, there is the story of the earth.” – Rachel Carson
44. “I am the Earth. You are the Earth. The Earth is dying. You and I are murderers.” – Ymber Delecto
45. “What befalls the Earth, befalls all the sons and daugter’s of the Earth.” – unknown
46. “And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.” – Kahlil Gibran
47. “Orbiting earth in the spaceship, I saw how beautiful our planet is. People, let us preserve and increase this beauty, not destroy it!” – Yuri Gagarin
48. “The earth laughs in flowers.” – E. E. Cummings
49. “Mars is too cold, Venus is too hot, earth is just right.” – Andrew Ingersoll
50. “Here we are, the most clever species ever to have lived. So how is it we can destroy the only planet we have?” – Jane Goodall
Top Quotes Pictures About Earth
51. “Sow a seed and the earth will yield you a flower. Dream your dream to the sky and it will bring you your beloved.” – Khalil Gibran
52. “We are pilgrims, not settlers, this earth is our inn, not our home.” – John H. Vincent
53. “Opinion has caused more trouble on this little earth than plagues or earthquakes.” – Voltaire
54. “Heaven on Earth is a choice you must make, not a place you must find.” – Wayne Dyer
55. “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein
56. “What makes earth feel like hell is our expectation that it should feel like heaven.” – Chuck Palahniuk
57. “In every outthrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand there is a story of the earth.” – Rachel Carson
58. “It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn’t feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong
59. “The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.” – Robert Green Ingersoll
60. “Every moment and every event of every man’s life on earth plants something in his soul.” – Thomas Merton
Popular Sayings Images On Earth
61. “The earth is like a spaceship that didn’t come with an operating manual.” – Buckminster Fuller
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.