42+ Creative Quotes On Dystopian | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
The best collection of Dystopian quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. You may have heard these renowned quotes about Dystopian before. In many places, they are being used which came from the people who also consisted the same feelings as us. After reading you will understand that their thoughts are quite as same as ours because they are also human and just like us. There are almost no differences between their perspective of seeing life and ours. You are the best, so have no doubt and express yourself. Be comfortable and learn from their thoughts, how a famous person can share the same feeling as us. Here is a bunch of quotes and images about Dystopian that you may find very true, wise, and positive to look through. We are here to serve you with these Dystopian sayings gathered from the internet for you only.
We have carefully chosen more than 42 quotes about Dystopian with images and gathered them here for you. Let’s look at these images which carry the best Dystopian quotes. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. These thoughtful images with Dystopian quotes have been gathered for you. Pick the quote from here which describes your inner thought. These beautiful pictures with quotes about Dystopian are completely free to share. You are also permitted to share these images of Dystopian quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download the pictures with quotes about Dystopian that you have chosen and share them wherever you want. Below, all images of Dystopian quotes you are going to see are made only for you.
Table of Contents
Legendary Sayings Images About Dystopian
1. “It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.” – George Orwell
2. “Human reason can excuse any evil; that is why it’s so important that we don’t rely on it.” – Veronica Roth
3. “It isn’t just brave that she died for me; it is brave that she did it without announcing it, without hesitation, and without appearing to consider another option.” – Veronica Roth
4. “Everything – our houses, our clothes, our hairstyles – is meant to help us forget ourselves and to protect us from vanity, greed and envy, which are just forms of selfishness. If we have little, and want for little, and we are all equal, we envy no one.” – Veronica Roth
5. “I wanted to punch him and understand him at the same time.” – Shannon A. Thompson
6. “Tell freedom I said hello.” – Lauren DeStefano
7. “Resisting is worth doing.” – Veronica Roth
8. “Why did we become blind, I don’t know, perhaps one day we’ll find out, Do you want me to tell you what I think, Yes, do, I don’t think we did go blind, I think we are blind, Blind but seeing, Blind people who can see, but do not see.” – Jose Saramago
9. “It’s taken me all this time, all this loss, to realize what really matters is now.” – Suzanne Young
10. “And what would they be scared of? There’s nothing to fear in a perfect world, is there?” – Catherine Fisher
Legendary Sayings Images On Dystopian
11. “They were like her rocks. Imperfect and surprising and maybe better in the long run than certainties. Chances, she thought, were life.” – Veronica Rossi
12. “The most important thing you can ever know, is that whatever your purpose is, that’s not your only choice.” – Dan Wells
13. “All utopias are dystopias. The term “dystopia” was coined by fools that believed a “utopia” can be functional.” – A.E. Samaan
14. “You have to pull the feet to break the neck. They let the loved ones do it.” – Pierce Brown
15. “I’m a huge fan of dystopian films. I collect them in my brain.” – Brittany Howard
16. “It’s a dystopian world where things aren’t connected. But life feels light when we can communicate, joke or laugh on ourselves.” – Ashish Vidyarthi
17. “I think it’s fascinating to look at a world that an author has created that has sort of stemmed from the world now, and usually dystopian books point out something about our current world and exaggerates a tendency or a belief.” – Veronica Roth
18. “It’s a heartening fact about the human race that utopian fiction precedes dystopian fiction in the evolution of literature.” – Paul Di Filippo
19. “I think dystopian futures are also a reflection of current fears.” – Lauren Oliver
20. “Dystopian,’ by definition, promises a darker story.” – Lauren DeStefano
Wise Sayings Images About Dystopian
21. “Within the realm of fiction, it is always tempting to set one’s stories in a dystopian future, where all our misgivings about state power can be shown in full force.” – Anne Fortier
22. “The dystopian future of a society bereft of reason.” – J. S. Ellis
23. “Why fight everything? Not what you expected? Your dystopian epic Of memories are a lie.” – Anthrax
24. “This time could be the last Maybe the only time to get it right In this dystopian generation Damnable situation.” – The Damned
25. “Dystopian ruthless hope movements seasonal and festive the butchery looking good.” – EI-P
26. “Life is tough, you’ll get snuffed in the buff, so dystopian, ruff, ruff, hear the call of the copper mutts on the hunt.” – Killer Mike
27. “It’s the apocalypse a dystopian dream the internet would be the one to kill you and too busy kissing mirrors and those cell phone.” – Johnny Raincloud
31. “I feel like lonely soldier In a dystopian world always fighting to survive another day.” – Blutengel
32. “I’ll climb through the window again But right now it feels good not to stand Then I’ll leave it wide open Let the dystopian morning light pour in.” – Phoebe Bridgers
33. “the dark mirror of dystopian fiction functions as a deterrent, a warning that we should not allow the still curable illness of our present world to turn into the abhorrent pathologies of the world of the future.” – Erika Gottlieb
34. “Dystopian, by definition, promises a darker story.” – Lauren DeStefano
35. “Dystopian novels help people process their fears about what the future might look like; further, they usually show that there is always hope, even in the bleakest future.” – Lauren Oliver
36. “Live every day as if you’ve come back in time from a dystopian future to try and prevent everything from breaking.” – Charlie Jane Anders
37. “Most dystopian, classic and contemporary, paints a future world that puts a twist on present society – a future world that could plausibly happen.” – Lauren DeStefano
38. “A fictional Dystopia is better than a fake Utopia.” – Robert Friedrich
39. “Once you get into the world of dystopia, it’s hard to avoid plagiarism, because other people have had such powerful visions” – Anthony Horowitz
40. “The beauty of dystopia is that it lets us vicariously experience future worlds – but we still have the power to change our own.” – Ally Condie
41. “Its a heartening fact about the human race that utopian fiction precedes dystopian fiction in the evolution of literature.” – Paul Di Filippo
42. “Once you get into the world of dystopia, it’s hard to avoid plagiarism, because other people have had such powerful visions.” – Anthony Horowitz
43. “People in the know say The Giver was the first young adult dystopian novel.” – Lois Lowry
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.