28+ Valuable Sayings On Double Standard | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
Here we have got some famous Double Standard quotes and images with precious and wise words from different famous people that you need to know. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Double Standard familiar. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. So, why hesitate anymore? Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Double Standard that are also found to be the truest and wisest. We have picked out these best Double Standard sayings from the internet for you.
Get your perfect match out of more than 28 quotes about Double Standard with images and make your life better. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Double Standard quotes with suitable pictures. They were found from the various stages of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Double Standard here. Choose whatever quote you want to. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Double Standard quotes without any hesitation. You can freely post these Double Standard quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures about Double Standard for you. These images with Double Standard sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Creative Quotes Pictures On Double Standard
1. “Single vision produces worse illusions than double vision or many-headed monsters.” – Donna J. Haraway
2. “We always blame the woman when a man falls in love, as though no man had the courage of his inclinations.” – Samuel Taylor
3. “Morality is what the queen expects from the hive, not from herself.” – Marty Rubin
4. “It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.” – Voltaire
5. “When I kiss a girl for a part, people think it’s sexy. But if two guys kiss, suddenly there’s a backlash. It’s a double standard.” – Olivia Wilde
6. “People cant handle the truth unless you speak to them with a mirror.” – Lakia Echols
7. “Leaders scan the future so it can be free of doubts and fear. They do so by not living a double standard life in the present.” – Israelmore Ayivor
8. “In relation to a writer, most readers believe in the Double Standard: they may be unfaithful to him as often as they like, but he must never, never be unfaithful to them.” – W. H. Auden
9. “We have a double standard, which is to say, a man can show how much he cares by being violent see, he’s jealous, he cares a woman shows how much she cares by how much she’s willing to be hurt; by how much she will take; how much she will endure; how suicidal she’s prepared to be.” – Andrea Dworkin
10. “I think we cannot have a double standard. We cannot see our art as different from the reality. We cannot use two different sets of judgment.” – Ai Weiwei
11. “There’s a double standard between writers and readers. Readers can be unfaithful to writers anytime they like, but writers must never ever be unfaithful to the readers.” – Peter Schjeldahl
12. “A politician is a man who will double cross that bridge when he comes to it.” – Oscar Levant
13. “The double standard of morality will survive in this world so long as the woman whose husband has been lured away is favoured with the sympathetic tears of other women, and a man whose wife has made off is laughed at by other men.” – H. L. Mencken
14. “We cannot use a double standard for measuring our own and other people’s policies. Our demands for democratic practices in other lands will be no more effective than the guarantees of those practiced in our own country.” – Hubert H. Humphrey
15. “It’s a double standard. They say these management guys are so valuable. They are not. This is typical corporate greed.” – Bobby De Pace
16. “It’s true that in Cuba there are double standards, there’s opportunism, and there is a lack of freedom in some ways.” – Fernando Perez
17. “Apparently when it’s two people, it’s quirky and funny, but when it’s a person doing the same stuff on her own, it’s rebellious and antisocial.” – Katie Alender
18. “I will not calm down! Women are allowed to get angrier than men about double standards.” – Liz
19. “Once you’ve lived the inside-out world of espionage, you never shed it. It’s a mentality, a double standard of existence.” – John Le Carre
20. “There’s definitely a whole double standard. I don’t understand it. A guy can be sexy and good looking, and it totally just enhances his credibility as an athlete.” – Lolo Jones
21. “There’s been a decline in the double standard. That’s why you’re seeing more of these cases.” – David Finkelhor
22. “It is vain to expect virtue from women till they are in some degree independent of men.” – Mary Wollstonecraft
23. “I think there will always be a double standard between males and females, so I think that an actress is more likely to protect her public persona, so to speak, than an actor would be.” – Mila Kunis
24. “It’s very clear that there’s a lot of double standards going on. Should there be a 30mph speed limit? Of course there bloody should. And certainly with kids and school food, kids need to be nannied for sure. So give them a bloody good meal at school.” – Jamie Oliver
25. “There is this double standard. The losses are larger in other areas of the tax code, but somehow a different standard gets applied to this.” – Robert Greenstein
26. “I hate to hear you talk about all women as if they were fine ladies instead of rational creatures. None of us want to be in calm waters all our lives.” – Jane Austen
27. “History is filled with double standards: a man who uses a woman is colored an ass, yet a woman who uses a man is hailed as resourceful.” – Ken Poirot
28. “Let’s not have a double standard. One standard will do just fine.” – George Carlin
29. “There is a double-standard. And quite often if you’re from Africa, if you’re from a developing country, you’ll be executed. There aren’t that many people protesting or making a big fuss. But our State Department and the media if you’re a Westerner will make a big fuss” – Dick Atkins
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.